I don't know what's happening here..... you're explaining how the spider crane looks like, what's on it and how to MOD it, apparently you have detailed images of it, but I don't see the point of sharing them to us if the rest don't have the images at this point. Wouldn't it be more interesting to discuss this when the model comes in the shop or when the images are official.  Now you are the only one talking about the model it's not even a real discussion

This is my point of view, you can do whatever you want but for me it's a bit senseless to begin with this 2-3 months before the launch.

Read some Posts back and look what´s same , then you´ll come to it !

Edited by Wolf_Zipp

6 minutes ago, gvo25 said:

I don't know what's happening here..... you're explaining how the spider crane looks like, what's on it and how to MOD it, apparently you have detailed images of it, but I don't see the point of sharing them to us if the rest don't have the images at this point. Wouldn't it be more interesting to discuss this when the model comes in the shop or when the images are official.  Now you are the only one talking about the model it's not even a real discussion

This is my point of view, you can do whatever you want but for me it's a bit senseless to begin with this 2-3 months before the launch.

It's a thing that happens a lot on this forum, talking about sets from "leaked" images.

Doesn't mean I always agree with it, but the forum would be even more inactive without such talks, no matter if it's Technic or some other sets.

Like even 2020 threads of some themes are popping up now with speculation, but without actual info to fuel it, discussion dies out fast unless it's like a franchise with established story/location/characters. (like Marvel/DC/Disney/Star Wars/Harry Potter)

A more unknown theme like the Trolls World Tour was officially announced/teased for 2020 but there's literally nothing to discuss atm so inactivity set in.

Edited by TeriXeri

22 minutes ago, gvo25 said:

I don't see the point of sharing them to us if the rest don't have the images at this point.

This fellow here is quite unfamiliar with this place is he not. Or maybe he just got off the bed on the wrong foot in the morning and hence not quite in the right mood.

1. The pictures have confidetial marks. According to EB's rules, sharing links to pictures with confidential marks in public posts is prohibited.

2. Someone even broke the rule and posted the links in the pinned thread named Technic 2019 Discussion, the latest page. How about you go there and take a good look for yourself.

3. Ever since those links are post in that thread more people have seen the pictures of the set. It's just false that I'm the only one or one of a few who saw it while others are in the dark. The links are public already, and you or some people didnt even go around to find them, and that is my problem? Do you pay me for sharing pictures as a job? Am I dependent on you to survive? Do I have a legal or moral responsibility to ensure every single visitor to EB has taken a look at the images?

4. I don't post the links here because I want to abide by the rules.

5. I did and still do share the images, just not through public posts. People reach me through the other channel, and they have what they asked for.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

2 hours ago, gvo25 said:

Sorry to say this, but you have started a topic about a model that nobody has ever seen, how canpeople comment or join a discussion on a build that nobody has seen in detail.

Lmao scroll up mate, you’ll know who to PM for leaks. And as it turns out, they’re more than high quality enough to discern individual parts and recreate functions.

7 hours ago, gvo25 said:

Sorry to say this, but you have started a topic about a model that nobody has ever seen

I saw the model last month at BrickCan 2019 when it was shown to hundreds of people by Lego Technic Designer Milan...

The Yellow dog bones and gear racks will be a nice addition.

Edited by Great Ball Pit

On 6/2/2019 at 9:31 AM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I think the designer is Olav, the creator for 42082.

This would explain why the design of the boom is a simple and not really innovating copy of 42082

2 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

This would explain why the design of the boom is a simple and not really innovating copy of 42082

"If it works, don't fix it." - Engineering mantra. Especially when this design of a telescopic boom is actually effective. It's compact, it's sturdy, and it's smooth.

It looks like extending the outriggers will be painfully slow lol. A worm gear on each outrigger rack module, and you have to do it four times. The 42061's boom took pretty long to extend - I can't imagine doing that four times for a function that's not even the highlight of the model. :laugh:

Anyways, the boom looks pretty 42082-esque. The dog bone/3x11 panel setup on the side and the power transmission to the boom extension are both reminiscent of the 42082's design. I did hear that this set is designed by the same designer as the 42082 though.

10 hours ago, JLiu15 said:

I did hear that this set is designed by the same designer as the 42082 though.

Guess Olav is going to be known for painfully slow outriggers from now on... :grin:

On 6/5/2019 at 7:02 PM, Maaboo35 said:

We think that might be 42100, the Liebherr.

Well i hope thats MK's work, coz he is good on Construction Vehicle and structural stability 

tnx men...

5 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Guess Olav is going to be known for painfully slow outriggers from now on... :grin:

Hahahahah

7 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Think about, it´s a Kids toy , they will have enough time for the outriggers .

(or even not , I´ve enough commends from gamer Kids who are bored about my slow heavy duty industrie construction machine )

Edited by Wolf_Zipp

38 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Anyone else see this part in DBG,  particularly visible on top of the mast of the B-model?

Its visible in the front side image of A-model too.

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

42098 is by Uwe
42099 is by Samuel Tacchi
42100 is by Markus.

So this set should be by Milan.

It's unusual enough for it to be one of Milan's. It's normally either him or Alfred who come up with the odder stuff.

On 6/9/2019 at 11:36 PM, JLiu15 said:

It looks like extending the outriggers will be painfully slow lol. A worm gear on each outrigger rack module, and you have to do it four times. The 42061's boom took pretty long to extend - I can't imagine doing that four times for a function that's not even the highlight of the model. :laugh:

The outriggers should be less likely to start to fold the wrong way by themselves with this setup.  They stay as they are set and do not give up that easy.

It's a bit of a shame they could not have found a way to include one of the new longer linear actuators in this set as well.  Whilst I appreciate it was not needed, would have been good.