Sign in to follow this  
Brick Cucumber

What happened to the treehouse set?

The Treehouse was selected to be the 25th Lego Ideas set back alongside the Flinstones set, but since then we've had no word on it, even including the Steamboat Willie set replacing it on the number ranking (despite originally being incorrectly labeled as 24, it's now labeled as 25). Did Lego just cancel this set to the wayside? I haven't heard anythig about it since it was first announced. Anyone know whats happening there?

Where it was said it was going to be 25? I don't remember such.

The set was always going to release in August.

Yeah, it just happens that the Flinstones and Steamboat sets were produced at light speed. 

But yeah, they messed up the sequence of the numbering of the sets. 

By the way, I think has to be moved to either the LEGO Ideas thread or the Treehouse set thread itself in the City forum, because this set is not licensed 

4 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Bigger set, longer design period.

I mean, remember how long it took for @len_d69's Voltron to be developed from submission to final product? :wink:

23 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

By the way, I think has to be moved to either the LEGO Ideas thread or the Treehouse set thread itself in the City forum, because this set is not licensed

Perhaps @Captain Nemo or @WhiteFang could give us a hand with the merge? :classic: