WOW that is impressive. Really cool how many functions you have in there, but I guess that it is a little easier to fit when going to that scale. Maybe I should do that one day. Do you know the scale? 1:12 maybe, based on the tires?

Impressive as usual! You've been one of my favorite builders to follow. Always in awe that you can get your functions (especially drive and steering) to work on such a large scale with so much weight in play. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Every single piece of your work deserves HoF, just as this one! I'm amazed how can you build such large models with that weight and piece count!:wub: Though I don't have money to build them all, I'm keen to have at least one.

That's an insane MOC, I really like it :wub:
In my opinion it can go straight to the Technic Hall of Fame.

When I saw the front suspension in that video, I was like "only cab suspension missing" few sesonds later there was cab suspension and I was like WHAAAAAAAT *oh2*

Fantastic MOC.

Hello! Very welldone! So smooth and huge as always! I assume you take many parts and decisions here and there from your (your and only your) others MOC's. Totally it's not bad, just I can't call this amazing truck totally new.

I can say I'm infinitely far from building such high quality MOC. But despite all above I'm a bit disapointed, sorry.

Edited by Aleh

Nice to see the studded beams used on the boom! Excellent work as always. What next ?

H

So you simply connected two 42082 with some cosmetic improvements? ))))))

Edited by Yevhen

Hello Lucio, pls will be available some under bonnet pictures, or some WIP? And on YT video, you mentioned, that the instructions will be available. Is that true? BTW excellent model. And now I thinking what should I sell, to earn enough money, maybe my left kidney :blush:.

On 5/31/2019 at 8:04 AM, Kio Liex said:

WOW that is impressive. Really cool how many functions you have in there, but I guess that it is a little easier to fit when going to that scale. Maybe I should do that one day. Do you know the scale? 1:12 maybe, based on the tires?

True, the space is not really a problem, at least not the big ones! The scale should be between 1:10-1:11...more or less.

On 6/1/2019 at 2:37 AM, ginger-snapped said:

Impressive as usual! You've been one of my favorite builders to follow. Always in awe that you can get your functions (especially drive and steering) to work on such a large scale with so much weight in play. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Well, I have to say that it drive and steer, but I don't know how good and for how much it can do that before broke something in the drive train. In fact it can't tow almost anything.

On 6/3/2019 at 10:43 PM, Aleh said:

Hello! Very welldone! So smooth and huge as always! I assume you take many parts and decisions here and there from your (your and only your) others MOC's. Totally it's not bad, just I can't call this amazing truck totally new.

I can say I'm infinitely far from building such high quality MOC. But despite all above I'm a bit disapointed, sorry.

Sure I take things from my previous built, and I'm sure that I take inspiration from some others builder (I don't think I invented anything). It's not totally new since it uses the chassis of a previous Moc, but, beside this, whit the exceptions of the seats and the tilting cab, everything is mechanic (not usual to me), and there are plenty of solutions that I never used before.

Said that, if you are disappointed, I'm sorry and I'll try to do better next time.:-)

On 6/4/2019 at 9:28 PM, Horace T said:

Nice to see the studded beams used on the boom! Excellent work as always. What next ?

H

A smaller one...a simpler one!:-)

On 6/5/2019 at 9:10 AM, Yevhen said:

So you simply connected two 42082 with some cosmetic improvements? ))))))

Ehhh...a sort of...to be clear, rims, outrigger pads and the crane turntable concept comes from the 42082.:-)

On 6/8/2019 at 7:13 PM, Kladovec said:

Hello Lucio, pls will be available some under bonnet pictures, or some WIP? And on YT video, you mentioned, that the instructions will be available. Is that true? BTW excellent model. And now I thinking what should I sell, to earn enough money, maybe my left kidney :blush:.

No more pics, sorry, but yes the BI will be available, hopefully this year...maybe for the beginning of the next.

Incredible building as always with you !

I can't wait to see the instructions i will be the first one to buy it !!! Do you plan a day to make a 8 or more axle mobile crane with these tires ? It would be for sure incredible with your building skills !!!

Oh my. That’s magnificent. You certainly know how to make a return.

Whoa! Another huge truck in my to-build-list!
It's very good that the model has less pneumatics, personally I like mechanical functions more :blush:

Nice to see continuity in your models, they should look good standing side by side :thumbup: