Antha

Hello, my first message on Eurobricks...

Hello 
My name is Antha and I've been making mocs for about two or three years. At the moment I am particularly interested in themes around flowers and plants but I have also made many characters. I published my creations under the name "Galerie d'Antha" on flickr.
I have a very poor command of English and admit that I use a translation tool on the net to publish my messages. Thank you for your indulgence. 
I registered on eurobricks to exchange with moceurs and find new ideas :)

Welcome to EB, Antha!  Looking forward to seeing some of your plant-based creations here.  Happy building!  :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks! I'd definitly like to see some of your builds!

Welcome to Eurobricks. There is some great stuff on your Flickr. I particularly liked this one 

Where is my telescope ?

As a technic fan I tend to forget Lego can be used as a medium for art as well as a building toy :)

Great art!  I enjoy seeing unique styles and I like the clean feel of your builds. I often find my builds get "too busy."  Being a fellow newbie, seeing other people's creativity is what I am here for!

On 5/29/2019 at 3:04 PM, Antha said:

Hello 
My name is Antha and I've been making mocs for about two or three years. At the moment I am particularly interested in themes around flowers and plants but I have also made many characters. I published my creations under the name "Galerie d'Antha" on flickr.
I have a very poor command of English and admit that I use a translation tool on the net to publish my messages. Thank you for your indulgence. 
I registered on eurobricks to exchange with moceurs and find new ideas :)

Welcome to Eurobricks, Antha!

On 02/06/2019 at 00:17, Rockstaremcee said:

Grand art! J'aime voir des styles uniques et j'aime la sensation de propreté de vos constructions. Je trouve souvent que mes versions sont "trop occupées". Étant un nouveau venu, voir la créativité des autres est ce que je suis ici!

Thank you Rockstaremcee :)

6 hours ago, leafan said:

Welcome to Eurobricks, Antha!

Thank you leafan :)