Dear all,

In last years I focused on bigger project related to not residential modular: firstly the Peace and War Square

and later the Seaside Harbour Project. Lastly even a train control station....

Now I'm back to the basics and I'm proud to introduce my last modular MOC, the Bubble Building. 

It'a a standalone "classic" modular building. Some details still need to be fixed. In the meantime....

IMG_0707[1]

The MOC comprises three minor buildings: a pharmacy on the right, a choco shop on the left and a little tower in the middle. 

Through the gallery below the light blue tower you can access to the shops and to the upper levels.

IMG_0730[1]

Each building is linked with the other. From the left side it resembles a corner modular, but that's not the case. It's the great balcony

above the pharmacy to give this impression due to the perspective.

IMG_0715[1]

Here follow the shots per single layer/module.

IMG_0726[1]

IMG_0725[1]

IMG_0720[1]

Obviously the more chocolate you eat the more you need some medicine from the pharmacy....

Shots from other points of view:

IMG_0719[1]

IMG_0717[1]

Final shot to explain the name of the building!

IMG_0711[1]

Hope you enjoyed!

See next time and wish you the best

Gabriele

More images on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132864555@N03/albums

Edited by gabrielerava

Impressive. Not sure which I like more, the Choco signage or the Bubble Bobble mural on the side of the building.

These building are beautiful, with great street appeal!  The things that stood out for me were the patterned tiling on the balcony of the pharmacist building and the chocolate sign.

Great MOC!

If this was an official set, I'd buy it straight away (if my wallet let me, that is! :wink:).

I can't decide whether my favourite bit is the building above the pharmacy or the giant chocolate bar sign!!! :moar:

Can't wait for your next one!

So much going on a single baseplate. Great build! The „choco“ sign is fantastic.

Edited by peedeejay

Amazing modular building! I'm getting vibes from the Detective's Office, Assembly Square and the Pet Shop. You've certainly put a lot of thought into the colors and shaping! :sweet:

Wow!  I love it!  The archway with the entrances underneath is both awesome and realistic.  I like how it allows for more to be seen through the front (facing street) windows into the shops.  Very inspirational!

Not usually an architecture fan, but my goodness the piece usage is wonderful. Look at that ice cream smoke! Those green cylinders!
How do you get those ice cream pieces to stay together

Just one thing. It's spelled Pharma not farma

Hello,

Do you have a place where I can purchase the instructions and part list for this set? It’s amazing! 

Jorge

Miami, Florida 

Very nice. The pharmacy and chocolate store, together with the alleyway, look really good (as do the upper floors). It's a really considered and complimentary use of colours for the three buildings.

On 6/1/2019 at 6:14 PM, ExeSandbox said:

Amazing modular building! I'm getting vibes from the Detective's Office, Assembly Square and the Pet Shop. You've certainly put a lot of thought into the colors and shaping! :sweet:

Yes, the choice of the colours was one of my main focuses! I would add a bit of Green Grocer! :wink:

On 6/1/2019 at 10:20 PM, Rockstaremcee said:

Wow!  I love it!  The archway with the entrances underneath is both awesome and realistic.  I like how it allows for more to be seen through the front (facing street) windows into the shops.  Very inspirational!

Yep. It is both a good trick to gain building space for the shop facades and a nice to see "architectural" solution. Thanks

On 6/3/2019 at 2:06 AM, Thedarkmaster2 said:

Not usually an architecture fan, but my goodness the piece usage is wonderful. Look at that ice cream smoke! Those green cylinders!
How do you get those ice cream pieces to stay together

Just one thing. It's spelled Pharma not farma

The ice cream pieces are put one over/inside the other. It's not very stable. But if you don't touch it, it doesn't fall.

"Farma" it's Italian short term for Farmacia. I know the English term/word is Pharma, but there is not enough space on the front of the shop to add one letter (the "H") as well! *huh*

On 6/3/2019 at 4:46 PM, Peter-X said:

Love that little mini!

Me too. But it's not mine! It's from 75894 Lego set.

On 6/4/2019 at 8:44 AM, miamiguy119 said:

Hello,

Do you have a place where I can purchase the instructions and part list for this set? It’s amazing! 

Jorge

Miami, Florida 

No, still I have to finish the building. Then we'll see......

On 6/5/2019 at 1:06 AM, Agent 86 said:

Very nice. The pharmacy and chocolate store, together with the alleyway, look really good (as do the upper floors). It's a really considered and complimentary use of colours for the three buildings.

Thank for your appreciation!

15 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

This MOC is a real masterpiece, it should be an official Lego set! :thumbup:

Great architecture and amazing windows on the second floor!

Well, Lego would do it better...

But definitely grazie! :classic:

43 minutes ago, gabrielerava said:

The ice cream pieces are put one over/inside the other. It's not very stable. But if you don't touch it, it doesn't fall.

Ah okay, that makes sense

45 minutes ago, gabrielerava said:

"Farma" it's Italian short term for Farmacia. I know the English term/word is Pharma, but there is not enough space on the front of the shop to add one letter (the "H") as well!

Ah it's Italian, I got it now

Love the idea of throwing a mural on an exposed wall. I wanna make one too, so I can hang it on any exposed modular-sides in my street

On 6/13/2019 at 4:08 PM, thomassio said:

Great use of colors, great composition, I love it!

On 6/14/2019 at 8:46 PM, corasaur said:

Love the idea of throwing a mural on an exposed wall. I wanna make one too, so I can hang it on any exposed modular-sides in my street

On 8/10/2019 at 8:03 PM, Miczur said:

Where is instruction :) 

On 8/10/2019 at 11:02 PM, NewTown said:

Not sure how I missed this. Amazing! you are such an incredible builder.

Thanks to everybody (a little late). No instructions available, sorry!