joe38658

LEGO Store Build A Minifig Exclusive Parts

Hey, Ive never seen a list with all the exclusive parts a LEGO Store has so I think this could be useful to some people.
If you know of any exclusive parts or have a list of your own already made, please feel free to post them! :classic:

@joe38658 While a nice idea, I’m not sure it would be practical. BAMs have few exclusive parts and the quantities they do have vary by store. Any list of them by store would be out of date almost as soon as it was posted.

If you mean parts that have been BAM exclusives in the past, I know the chimp with a brown face ( https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=95327pb02#T=C ) was one. I bought one from the BAM at the Shepherds Bush, London store ages ago.

Edited by AmperZand

This is from a while ago, but I believe there was the afro piece was found in pink in the build a minifig towers.

You can go to this topic and browse the last few pages if you want to make a list:

As early as January, several members had been posting these BAM-only parts. 

On 6/25/2019 at 4:08 PM, Rockstaremcee said:

Found this shield in the Mall of America Lego Store (Minneapolis, MN) - Build-a-Minifigure this last weekend.

Overall a more interesting find then I intially saw it as, certainly not just some reprint of the old Crusaders Lion with some random key symbol.

Linking this info post here for visibility, on what my theory of this shield is possibly meant to represent.

Including the surprising crossed Key symbol's origin from the Holy See / Vatican City and their link with (LEGO) Crusaders, eventualy leading to the Lion symbol, King Richard 1 the Lionheart of England, and how the Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom still uses a red/blue squared shield.

Edited by TeriXeri

There have been a whole mess of exclusive pieces in Build a Minifigure.

They had three new variants for Halloween (Vampire, Lady vampire, and Witch) and two for Christmas (Elf and Mrs Clause). There are 6 or 7 exclusive pieces floating around now (that shield, Dark blue wizard, recreation Baseball torso, cut off jeans, new mime head) not including anything that might have been left over from last year (turquoise garden hat, blue clown hair, aforementioned holiday pieces).