Well , I've just started a new version of a Space Shuttle for EuroBrx Mars Mission..It WIP staus and still need to work on a few things , Like the real shuttle it has a cargo bay doors that opens in space and can retrieve or release satellites from the cargo bay with a crane like device. It can also store cargo bins or passangers modules in the cargo bay and it seat 3 brave mini figures astronauts in its detaled cockpit , I might include a land/mars buggy that can fit inside and roll it out from the shuttle rear ramp. it will be Legoi Powered up controlled     This version of the shuttle is only for the Mars planet and not compatible to Earth's enviroment.  In Mars enviroment , the shuttle can take off and park in low orbit and dock with the command orbit platform and load or unload cargo or passangers from orbit and bring the cargo to the surface of the planet all under its own power with out the use of big and expensive rocket boosters, since Mars has a lighter gravity and less resistance on the surface of Mars , the shuttle can take off under its on power and reach the low orbit of Mars and re-entry back to the surface and land with enough fuel to taxi..  Its a WIP and more updates to come so now I will now present 

Eurobrx 

Space Shuttle 

(coming soon)

lego technic [TC16] EurobrX Space Shuttle/ Transporterlego technic [TC16] EurobrX Space Shuttle/ TransporterLego technic space shuttlelego technic [TC16] EurobrX Space Shuttle/ Transporterlego technic [TC16] EurobrX Space Shuttle/ Transporterlego technic [TC16] EurobrX Space Shuttle/ Transporterlego technic [TC16] EurobrX Space Shuttle/ Transporter

Edited by sirslayer
update

Habitation Module can be used as an add on to extend low orbit parking up to 1 month which houses food, rest and hygine needs . It is solar power so no need of fuel is required to power the module and the Habitation Module can double as portable housing on the surface of Mars and can be use to extend land survey operations for the colonization of the Planet Mars 

Hm another build in mini-fig scale? Let's see your progress mate...

thanks you and yes updates are important to our EurobrX stock holders and today is a video on EurobrX multi terrian landing system (tm) this video shows the landing gears operations and the all terrian tires for the up coming shuttle.  

EurobrX Cargo bay doors

Two mostly symmetrical lengthwise payload bay doors hinged on either side of the bay comprised its entire top and it can open up during a low orbit mission and its has two main features..  in the vacuum of space, the EurobrX shuttle depends on the sun for its solar power to charge and power the shuttle electrical needs.  so its is typical for the shuttle to open the cargo bay doors in low orbit during most of the mission since the solar panles are located inside the cargo bay to provide protection from space fod (foreign object debris) the second purpose of the cargo doors is the ability to caputre and launch satellites.  however since Mars only has primary satellites for navigation and data. No need to caputre or to launch missions for low orbit parking unless its for surveying purposes..  Here is a quick video of the mechnics of the cargo bay doors 

Edited by sirslayer

Great work! This is what we're looking for :thumbup:

Thank, you :)

EurobrX on

Aerodynamics 

In order to fly in any atmosphere, your vehicle should have proper Aerodynamics 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerodynamics

and at EurobrX, Aerodynamics means alot and  our engineers are constently learning and designing against challenges till we get the job done!! 

Here are some examples of a WIP in the art of creating the best fuselage.

Lego technic (tc16)EurobrX Space ShuttleLego technic (tc16)EurobrX Space ShuttleLego technic (tc16)EurobrX Space Shuttle

Edited by sirslayer

EurobrX updates 7/7/19

Some where In the middle of the Mojave Desert, development on EurobrX Space Shuttle on their California plant has restarted due to inspection on the plant for damage from the 7.1 earthquake that jolted the area last week. Due to 1970's building code and mandatory upgrades during the 1990's most structures in California are built to withstand a magnitude 8.0 and have minimal damage to ensure safety to the occupants in the building.  The EurobrX plant was designed by our own EurobrX engineers  and will reflect on the building of the EurobrX moon plant to build the space shuttle fleet for the Mars missions.  Today we got a few peek on the up coming shuttle from EurobrX and its about %80 percent finish. 

Lego Technic Space ShuttleLego Technic Space ShuttleLego Technic Space ShuttleLego Technic Space Shuttle

Lego Technic Space Shuttle

Edited by sirslayer

Added a ladder on the front landing gear for crew access to cockpit.

Lego Technic Space ShuttleLego Technic Space Shuttle

Detail you'll never see 

Cool looking shuttle but why have the engineers opted for horizontal stabiliser rather than a Delta/single wing configuration ?

@Seasider to be honest, I couldn't fit the flaps, elevator and ailerons on one wing !!!  and I also have a NASA shuttle that is different from this project!!  and I love the MIG 21 look and this shuttle is more versatile then Nasa (Rockwell) shuttle. You can convert this shuttle into a passenger, cargo or even for military use!!! 

Just experimenting with cheap stickers... and I figured a good name for this shuttle!! Technica … 

Oh now :innocent: Houston we have problem...iron volture has landed...:laugh:

Actually I looks really good and smooth using panels :thumbup:

...only thing that is causing my head's scratches is to hollow tail, perhaps out could put one tapperred white panel inside?

Question is what is in the atmosphere over chicken coop... @sirslayer (Victor knows what I'm writing about)

@I_Igor and @Seasider thank you for the comments and I have done more changes to the shape of the wings and its about 93% percent finished and just waiting on more parts from bricklink!! So far I have spent over $280 USD (ouch) and I just needed some time off to finish this big model!!  I plan use systems parts to give a better shape on I_igor  observation of the iron vulture (look) and just finished the docking port on the nose of the shuttle (like on the Apollo command unit) and the rudder will be filled in. Just the mechanics to the tail rudder and rear rockets for VTOL operations is a pain in a butt..  

@Maaboo35 lol, ill son have a thread to address this and you'll be surprise that the Legos elements uses our chemistry on our skin to give the parts an always smooth feeling.  

thanks for the follow up!!

I have summited my model to Lego Ideas and therefore I need to drop out due to conflict of interested even though its a different design. I wish the best to all who enter the TC 16 contest and please support my model @ Lego Ideas !! 

13 hours ago, sirslayer said:

I have summited my model to Lego Ideas and therefore I need to drop out due to conflict of interested even though its a different design. I wish the best to all who enter the TC 16 contest and please support my model @ Lego Ideas !! 

Why can’t you enter here too?

Thank you all for the concerns and I know its a different model I submitted  (its a newer update) this is stated on Lego Ideas webpage 

After you’ve entered your entry in the LEGO Ideas contest, you can share your entry anywhere you wish, as long as it’s not entered into another contest or being sold for profit.    

and I just don't want to jinx my entry @ lego Ideas ..  Im the only Technic entry at the contest (over 750 entries) and by any chance I do win @Jim I will make a donation for your contest idea  !!! so please cross our fingers!!!