Digger of Bricks

LEGO BrickHeadz 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

8 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

Sadly, no! I seriously hoped for TS Brickheadz this year. No go. 

I was hoping for Scooby-Doo BrickHeadz as well, but that’s too bad.

Better luck another time.

14 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So, here's what the BrickHeadz theme has to offer for 2020, both confirmed and rumored at this point...

If it's true, then I'm really curious about how they made Pluto and Buckbeak. Also, I wonder if Hagrid will be a standard sized BrickHead or if he will be bigger (a bit like this MOC of mine). 40419 sounds like a Hogwarts-themed GoBrickMe set, if that's the case it could be another nice parts pack.

24 minutes ago, Leewan said:

If it's true, then I'm really curious about how they made Pluto and Buckbeak. Also, I wonder if Hagrid will be a standard sized BrickHead or if he will be bigger (a bit like this MOC of mine). 40419 sounds like a Hogwarts-themed GoBrickMe set, if that's the case it could be another nice parts pack.

I imagine he will be standard size, much like Hulk and Thanos

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Pictures of the two sets have appeared on IG, just as predicted :laugh:

Heh, I like how Pluto turned out... :thumbup: :shrug_oh_well:

On 5/26/2019 at 5:42 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Besides Stranger Things (which I too would be very interested to see for the theme), other properties which could potentially be covered next year may include OverwatchAvengers: Endgame, The Rise of SkywalkerJurassic Park (not Jurassic World), Toy Story, DC's Shazam!, and perhaps Disney's Aladdin (the 1992 classic rather than this year's live-action remake). :shrug_oh_well:

Maybe in lieu of seasonal archetypes, perhaps they could rather opt for other generic, yellow-fleshed CMF archetypes such as a Policeman, Knight, Astronaut, Pirate, Cowboy, Cheerleader, Crash test Dummy... 

I huid a Leo Messi Brickheadz and post in Lego ideas!!! I need 10000 support votes!!! Please help me and vote my breakheadz!!!

sense nom.png

Support my Lego idea  https://ideas.lego.com/projects/c87e98ca-2d66-45b5-8942-81a649666db3

On 3/10/2020 at 5:00 PM, TeriXeri said:

LEGO just recently made a Trademark Application for 2 Brickheadz logos :

https://www.trademarkia.com/company-lego-juris-as-719033-page-1-2

One being the brickheadz Head and one showing a figure with the letter H forming the legs

NEW APPLICATION FILED
1/23/2020

LEGO must’ve renewed those trademarks. This is good!

The Frankenstein‘s Monster Brickheadz has leaked on IG and surprisingly, it‘s based on the Universal version *oh2* Let‘s hope there are more coming :moar:

That's definitely a suprise for sure.Fingers crossed that it's not a one-off thing but a start of a series,I would love a brickheadz wolfman.

Edited by LOTR34

That looks fantastic!

Didnt know yhey had he license for Universal Monsters!

7 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

The Frankenstein‘s Monster Brickheadz has leaked on IG and surprisingly, it‘s based on the Universal version *oh2* Let‘s hope there are more coming :moar:

I am wondering if (and really hoping that) this means we will get more sets based on Universal monsters, not just Brickheadz. It has been 6 years since Monster Fighters! On the other hand, I am not too fond of the black and white color scheme.

I found this link on the Harry Potter thread.

If you look at the poster that's located above the box you will spot the Frankenstein brickheadz.While I don't understand French the poster obviously refers about those sets releasing on September 1st.

Which means that the Frankenstein brickheadz is closer than we thought. 

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0472L3fqzbEQH3sklt9XhlF7g

On 8/29/2020 at 7:26 AM, Lego-Freak said:

Was hoping for Scooby-Doo BrickHeadz, but this is close enough. After all, Scooby-Doo is spooky-themed like Universal Monsters.

On 8/29/2020 at 7:25 AM, Robert8 said:

That looks fantastic!

Didnt know yhey had he license for Universal Monsters!

That was part of the deal when LEGO signed a 5-year contract with Universal to develop a new LEGO Cinematic Universe.  That news came out back in April (about the movie deal).  I had heard that there was going to be Universal Monsters, but we didn't know in what form that would be (until now).

Edited by Alpinemaps