Sign in to follow this  
Jamescole699

GBC - how to use/export bsx parts lists from eurobricks

Hi. I’m a long term Lego fan but only just getting into GBC and need some help. 

I want to build one of Akiyuki’s modules (strain wave gearing) and not that there are instructions and a link to a bsx parts list. 

I have successfully managed to take xml format parts lists and copy/paste into BrickLink to manage parts buying under my wanted lists but I don’t know how to use BSX? 

I have researched that I need brickstore/brickstock or possibly Rebrickable but when I click on “parts list” link in eurobricks it opens a new web page with the bsx text and seemingly no way to save down or export this other than copy and paste the text. 

My question therefore is this:

how do I export or utilise the eurobricks parts list (which states bsx forms) into either brickstock/brickstore or Rebrickable in order to be able to create and import an actual .bsx file into BrickLink? 

Sorry if this question seems stupid but I’m really struggling to find any guidance for this seemingly simple task and would greatly appreciate the help. Otherwise I’m stuck manually looking at the pictures parts list page at back of instructions and manually finding the parts one by one in BrickLink which is easy and doable but naturally takes A LONG time. 

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

James