Hello!
This is famous Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I made this model for trophy/trial event 08-09/12/2019. I took there first place in trophy!

800x533.jpgJeep-Wrangler1-min.jpg

I used:

• 2 l motors for drive
  • 1 m motor for steering
  • Lipo
  • Extension wire
  • SBrick

Model has dependent suspension, differentials

800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

All doors openable,detailed interior (working glovebox there), removable roof and drivers's doors

800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg800x533.jpg

I tried to make model as similar as possible to me) Front bumper I built from Wrangler from this photo
800x533.jpg5e224a9f149a4c83bd2e5db981bbf2d6.jpeg

Space for spare wheel is here

800x533.jpg

Photo from trophy/trial event

800x533.jpg

Video:

All photos on my Bricksafe: https://bricksafe.com/pages/ArsMan064/jeep-wrangler-rubicon

Instruction is available! Find it on Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-24937/ArsMan064/jeep-wrangler-rubicon/

----------------------------------------

That's all. Thank you for reading!

Hope you like it :classic:

Edited by ArsMan064

I am always amazed how much PF stuff people are able to cram in these small scale models. And this is no exception.

Great suspension travel.

And on top there is this beautiful exterior :wub_drool:.

a very complete package, I wouldn’t know what to improve.

I'd love to get my hands on the LXF. I'm more interested in the chassis. But yes the bodywork looks amazing :)

Edited by Mechbuilds

Lovely design!

I love how many details you managed to squeeze inside this model.:thumbup:

It's a beauty all around, Amazing level of details. :thumbup: Am I right if I suppose it can be geared to 12/20 without any modification? 

Awesome model. I don't like Jeep (more of a Land Rover person (bring British :tongue:)) but this is still a sweet MOC.
Love it holy s**t handle on the drivers, *cough* I mean passenger side.

Indeed one of the best off road MOCs, congratulation for the trophy! :thumbup: :thumbup:

The only criticism: I would use the black frames for the axles, to melt them visually better into the chassis. Nitpicking, I know. :classic:

21 hours ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

I am always amazed how much PF stuff people are able to cram in these small scale models. And this is no exception.

Great suspension travel.

And on top there is this beautiful exterior :wub_drool:.

a very complete package, I wouldn’t know what to improve.

20 hours ago, Mechbuilds said:

I'd love to get my hands on the LXF. I'm more interested in the chassis. But yes the bodywork looks amazing :)

19 hours ago, T Lego said:

Lovely design!

I love how many details you managed to squeeze inside this model.:thumbup:

17 hours ago, terryli said:

Awesome Moc!!! Really like it!!!

17 hours ago, grum64 said:

Great looking MOC, easily recognisable. Well done.

10 hours ago, MxWinters said:

Awesome model. I don't like Jeep (more of a Land Rover person (bring British :tongue:)) but this is still a sweet MOC.
Love it holy s**t handle on the drivers, *cough* I mean passenger side.

4 hours ago, n7zhang said:

very nice model! congratulations!

Thank you very much!

16 hours ago, Attika said:

It's a beauty all around, Amazing level of details. :thumbup: Am I right if I suppose it can be geared to 12/20 without any modification? 

Thank you! Do you mean 12/20 gear instead differentials? Yes, it can be changed. There is also possible to change central gear 12/24 to 16/20

4 hours ago, agrof said:

Indeed one of the best off road MOCs, congratulation for the trophy! :thumbup: :thumbup:

The only criticism: I would use the black frames for the axles, to melt them visually better into the chassis. Nitpicking, I know. :classic:

Thank you! I agree with you: black frames would be better. Then I have only on black frame)

I've seen a lot of Technic Jeeps over the years, and I would have to put this one in the top tier. Very well done.

9 hours ago, ArsMan064 said:

There is also possible to change central gear 12/24 to 16/20

Fair point, I'm old and blind, but now that you've  said...:sweet: That's what I meant. 

On 5/22/2019 at 6:18 PM, Meatman said:

I've seen a lot of Technic Jeeps over the years, and I would have to put this one in the top tier. Very well done.

Thank you very much!

19 hours ago, Attika said:

Fair point, I'm old and blind, but now that you've  said...:sweet: That's what I meant. 

:D Nice that I answered your question

It is very cute :wub:

I also like modular approach with detachable parts and for functionality other members said everything :thumbup:

Have to say that this a beautiful model, with excellent performance to boot. It is something that I am hoping to achieve with my current build, a Jeep Gladiator.

Also love the inclusion of the "OH S***" bar for the passenger. :laugh: I've made my dad do that a few times while I was learning to drive years ago...

On 5/24/2019 at 11:10 AM, *thomas* said:

Lovely, great design!

On 5/24/2019 at 11:23 AM, I_Igor said:

It is very cute :wub:

I also like modular approach with detachable parts and for functionality other members said everything :thumbup:

Thank you a lot!

13 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Have to say that this a beautiful model, with excellent performance to boot. It is something that I am hoping to achieve with my current build, a Jeep Gladiator.

Also love the inclusion of the "OH S***" bar for the passenger. :laugh: I've made my dad do that a few times while I was learning to drive years ago...

Thank you! In real jeep it looks like handle for glove box and I made it that way, but maybe it is really safety bar...
s1200