Sign in to follow this  
Exetrius

[Polybag] mini Rock Roader

Cole's mini Roader

Sometimes your heavy duty ultra-lifted off-roader behemoth just won't do. Luckily for Cole and Nelson, they now have the ultra-light conveniently-sized mini Roader. Perfect for on the beach, in narrow back alleys, or down the grocery isle! 

Inspired by polybag 30521: The Mini Batmobile:

30521-1.jpg?201703220726

Modeled after 70589: Rock Roader:

tn_70589_alt2_jpg.jpg

My entry, the Mini Roader:

47102252534_31bcb25207_c.jpg

47891521981_5b13323ec3_c.jpg

To be frank, this mini Roader was going to be a part of a BSBA Cat. A contest entry, over in the Sci-fi forum, but that entry failed. I made a few adjustments and additions to the WIP, and searched for a matching polybag afterwards (I hope you don't mind!). Although the mini Batmobile isn't minifig/chibi scale, it does have a minifig scale parent set, too, which even is very similar to the original Rock Roader itself. Honestly, I wish I would have come up with this in the 'correct' order! :wink: :grin: I hope you like it!

That thing looks adorable, i absolutely love it.

Also looks more like a minifig scale quad than the oversized quads in City sets.

On 5/23/2019 at 8:16 PM, badchriss said:

That thing looks adorable, i absolutely love it.

Also looks more like a minifig scale quad than the oversized quads in City sets.

Thank you! :sweet:

Oh my, this thing is awfully cute! :wub: :grin:  I just love that you went ahead and added lil Nelson on the back!

I could definitely see this being something Nelson gets gifted in the show :laugh: Very cute, and it's impressive both minifigures still fit!

19 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Oh my, this thing is awfully cute! :wub: :grin:  I just love that you went ahead and added lil Nelson on the back!

17 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

I could definitely see this being something Nelson gets gifted in the show :laugh: Very cute, and it's impressive both minifigures still fit!

Thanks, guys! :blush: What I personally like about it is that he's basically in the exact same position as in full-sized set. Probably not as secure or comfortable, though... :laugh: