Legonaut

[GOC] the new Fortress of Port Woodhouse

Nice one! Great beach, foliage and wall! NPU on the lbg ingot you used at the wall! As I wrote at Flickr as well, the cannons doesn't look intimidating enough, (We Oleanders have waaaaay bigger cannons -> :cannon: :tongue: :tongue: :drunk:

48 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

Nice one! Great beach, foliage and wall! NPU on the lbg ingot you used at the wall! As I wrote at Flickr as well, the cannons doesn't look intimidating enough, (We Oleanders have waaaaay bigger cannons -> :cannon: :tongue: :tongue: :drunk:

Thank you, Well you have bigger cannons but we have bigger Forts :pir_laugh2:

Great rendition of a star fort, Legonaut! The pointy bastion is excellent, and you have merged very well with the terrain, which I always find a challenge when working with angles! As Spud says, the weeds look very nice too. One thing I would reconsider is your guns - the narrowest part of the barrel becomes too narrow I think. I'd also like to see a bigger picture of the whole thing and some more details - right now the overall picture is quite small. But overall an excellent build! I think Howe may soon see Edward receive new orders!

37 minutes ago, Spud The Viking said:

Really nice fort! The walls are well done, and I like the sea weed washed onto the shore. It all looks so realistic :thumbup:

Thank you for the nice words :classic:

35 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Great rendition of a star fort, Legonaut! The pointy bastion is excellent, and you have merged very well with the terrain, which I always find a challenge when working with angles! As Spud says, the weeds look very nice too. One thing I would reconsider is your guns - the narrowest part of the barrel becomes too narrow I think. I'd also like to see a bigger picture of the whole thing and some more details - right now the overall picture is quite small. But overall an excellent build! I think Howe may soon see Edward receive new orders!

Also thank you for the praise, I understand your point with the cannons, probably I redo them. Originally there were some Soldiers that carried a Boat over the Beach, but it looked a Bit Strange.

You can Just click on the Photo and Zoom in on Flickr ;)

Looking Forward for new Orders, but I have to say that I'm building Something for GoH and some Apocalyptic Stuff right now...

2 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

the cannons doesn't look intimidating enough

Don't be mean to the poor Corries and their pop guns!

Edited by Ross Fisher

Very nice build, so much to like. The fort itself seems to be impregnable, but I have to disagree with what was said about the guns, they fit well to a Corrie fort.:tongue:

Excellent job with the angled bastion! And the weeds and details of the beach are well done. :thumbup:

As someone else noted, more pictures please! :pir-grin:

On 5/16/2019 at 2:20 PM, Bodi said:

Very nice build, so much to like. The fort itself seems to be impregnable, but I have to disagree with what was said about the guns, they fit well to a Corrie fort.:tongue:

Thank you, Well I guess the next time I build Something with cannons I'll build Artillery ;)

On 5/16/2019 at 6:48 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Excellent job with the angled bastion! And the weeds and details of the beach are well done. :thumbup:

As someone else noted, more pictures please! :pir-grin:

Nice that you Like it! 

Maybe I Post some Pictures in the next couple days.

On 5/16/2019 at 10:02 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

I like this very much. In fact, I want to build something similar!  :pir-grin:

Cool, I'm looking Forward for your Building!