Plastic_Owl

BrickLink sellers in Krakow?

I'm going for a visit to Krakow in June for a few days.
I'd like to know if there are Bricklink shops or sellers in Krakow to visit for shopping to buy Lego parts on the spot?

I tried to find Bricklink sellers in Krakow but there was only one I found and that is clearly from Krakow because the Bricklink list was rather confusing because there was no Krakow as a specifically mentioned city.

I also found a place to visit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAEmbmJKCLE

I'd like to buy parts not sets.

Someone in this forum who like to meet me in Krakow soon with Lego part deals? :)

That shop you posted is horrible, It has ridiculous prices and the personel has no Lego wisdom.
If you want a great Lego shop I suggest visiting one on Felicjanek street, nr 16. They do have single bricks for sell as well :)

So I cannot tell you much about Lego in Krakow, I went there for work 3 or 4 times last year.  

Lego related, I did see a couple of shops with Lego signs in the window but they just appeared to be selling current sets. 

I did stumble across this Lego Robotic Shop/place, walking down one of the back streets one evening, can't tell you if it's any good, as it was closed, but the model in the window was cool (not the one currently on Google Maps!  

Exhibition of Lego Robots

Wystawa Robotów z klocków Lego

Mikołajska 13, 31-027 Kraków, Poland
3W6R+HX Kraków, Poland
public_gm_blue_24dp.png klockoland.eu
phone_gm_blue_24dp.png +48 667 899 317
It's got 4 stars on trip advisor, and unless you are going to Krakow for a Stag party, or to be ripped off by one of the horse draw carts in the main square.  The only tourist things appear to be the trip to Auschwitz,  The Salt Mine or to Shoot an AK47.....I'd say this Robot Museum/Shop might be worth a try!

However, In terms of the best Steak Restaurant in Krakow, I can 1000% recommend Pimiento, An Argentinian Restaurant, by far the best steak in town (I tried many and always went back to this one).  

Stolarska 13, 31-043 Kraków, Poland
3W5Q+WG Kraków, Poland
public_gm_blue_24dp.png pimiento.pl
phone_gm_blue_24dp.png +48 12 422 66 72
schedule_gm_blue_24dp.png Open now:  12–11pm

There was a really good pizza restaurant in the main square, down in the basement but I don't recall the name!

Hope you enjoy your trip, a very pretty city, surrounded by parks!  Cheap Taxi's but most of them only like cash.  I never used the Trams, but they run around the city and I'm led to believe these are cheap.   I came across a good (reliable) taxi driver at the airport, called Tom, let me know if you need his details.  You can pre-book and he turns up with a sign.  Cost like 70 PLN which locals say is a lot from the airport to the city, but converting to GBP it's like £13 which is good in my opinion.  The biggest problem with the Taxi drivers is they are a little unreliable!  You call them and they say 10 minutes, and 30 minutes later there is no taxi! 

I always chuckle coming out of the airport when you pass the lorry mounted missile launcher in the field next to the motorway!  always worth looking out for!
Paul