This is the 2005 Toyota Highlander, built in 1:22 scale.

Toyota Highlander WIP

Its not a very dashing car, but I like building normal, everyday cars. Don't mind the one on the left, but the one on the right in the photo is WIP photo, and I completed the finished model. Now normally I would just take screenshots directly from my computer to upload to my flickr, but it doesn't really turn out well. My computer can't render things at all, so I'll ask: Does anyone with a Stud.io program want to render my model for me? If so, contact me! and we'll see how the final digital model looks! :)

Edited by Joseph R
TEXT difficulties :P

Doesn't it even open that dialog (CMD/DOS screen) where it shows progress? Does it shows some error messages?

2 hours ago, Joseph R said:

My computer can't render things at all,

What are the specs of computer?

19 hours ago, Jurss said:

Doesn't it even open that dialog (CMD/DOS screen) where it shows progress? Does it shows some error messages?

What are the specs of computer?

It does show progress, but after it's done it says "Error occured while image rendering." And I think the problem might be correlated to this part of code: 

mv: rename /Users/JR/.local/share/Stud.io/RenderTemp/190516_002132.png to /Users/JR/Desktop/highlander #2.png: No such file or directory
dyld: Symbol not found: __cg_jpeg_resync_to_restart

I have tried a LOT of things to try and fix it, including reinstalling the Stud.io, but I can't update my computer because its running out of storage so that might be why??? Sending the files to someone that doesn't have these problems just sounds like an easier solution :classic:

4 hours ago, Joseph R said:

but I can't update my computer because its running out of storage so that might be why???

If there is not enough space for just a picture, then You need to start worry for real, because issue to render picture will be really not significant.

If problem is not in free space, try to change file name, so that there is no space in it, not highlander #2.png but highlander#2.png

I've tried changing the file name, with no success. I actually found out earlier that I couldn't update my computer not because of storage, but because it was already updated, so theres that. Storage issues may still be a reason it doesn't work.

43 minutes ago, Legorigs said:

For what I see is that the wheels look too small.

I can see why you think that. This car has a larger gap between the wheels and the rims, so I tried to add a plate of space to replicate it. Also, the space around the front wheels is 1 stud longer than in the back. This is because the wheels do turn, and the added space allows them to rotate more. If I changed the wheels to be bigger, it may fit in the front, but not the back.