Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Day Six—In The Endgame

Vote:Bennett bulldog

Proxy:Whitby Walrus

if you're town, we win, if you're Hellion, you deserve the win.

I can't be here for the finale. I'll see you for the cut scene

That’s extraordinarily frustrating.

I know I’m town, I’m anti-Hellion and there’s no reason I would have lynched my teammate yesterday when we so close to winning, so I know Haydn and Whitby aren’t on the same team or we wouldn’t be here right now. 

If Haydn is Monster and Whitby is town, proxying his vote makes no sense. He just has to get to the night stage to win. 

If Haydn is Monster and Whitby is Hellion, it maybe makes sense in a final spiteful move to make sure I don’t win. He hands the victory to the Hellion. 

If Haydn is town and Whitby is Hellion, there’s no monsters left which doesn’t make sense because Brewer couldn’t block and kill on the same night.

In conclusion, I’m once again fairly confident it’s 1-1-1 and the best course for town would be to no-lynch, but that won’t happen since Haydn has quite literally handed Whitby the win. 

Sigh. 

Vote Tally

Haydn Hippo: 1 (Whitby Walrus)
Bennett Bulldog: 1 (Haydn Hippo)

With 3 players left in the game, it takes 2 votes to lynch. There are 4 hours left in Day Six.

3 hours ago, Hinckley said:

3 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Vote:Bennett bulldog

5 hours ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

That’s extraordinarily frustrating.

I know I’m town, I’m anti-Hellion and there’s no reason I would have lynched my teammate yesterday when we so close to winning, so I know Haydn and Whitby aren’t on the same team or we wouldn’t be here right now. 

If Haydn is Monster and Whitby is town, proxying his vote makes no sense. He just has to get to the night stage to win. 

If Haydn is Monster and Whitby is Hellion, it maybe makes sense in a final spiteful move to make sure I don’t win. He hands the victory to the Hellion. 

If Haydn is town and Whitby is Hellion, there’s no monsters left which doesn’t make sense because Brewer couldn’t block and kill on the same night.

In conclusion, I’m once again fairly confident it’s 1-1-1 and the best course for town would be to no-lynch, but that won’t happen since Haydn has quite literally handed Whitby the win. 

Sigh. 

There we go. 

If Haydn is a monster. It doesn't make sense,

If Hadyn is town and Whitby is scum it doesn't make sense.

so. You're the last monster.

You didn't respond to anything Whitby revealed, he said he was in contact with Pierot. And after the beacon on day two, if the masonries weren't talking, it was pointless, so it's very likely the parrot cleared Whitby to you, but you were very happy to call Whitby Hellion (as was I sadly). Ember knew Whitby is town, hence his appeal to Whitby on day five and his (false) near certainty that I was scum.

You voted Brewer to distance yourself from her, planning to change to me. But the pile on to Brewer happened so fast (even I voted, upsetting your plan) that you couldn't unvote without seeming scummy. So you were stuck and had to bus her, killing your last mason buddy last night and avoiding a lynch today to make it to night for a guaranteed win.

Whitby. Please. If you are down, put the hammer down on him.

If you are here*

6 hours ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

but that means scum teams are uneven and there has to be a recruit, but I don’t know where the recruit fits in! 

Nor do I. The only thing I can think of is that the Hellions were incredibly unlucky and every time they tried to recruit they were either blocked or they tried to recruit a town PR role. 

6 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Did he at least tell you who was in his team, if they had any abilities? It's all moot now, since they're dead and unless the final monster is lynched it's game over. 

No, I can't quote word for word but it basically said "Hey, it's me Parrot, I'm an anti monster... and then he went on to tell me everything I've just told you regarding the recruit, the investigation etc. 

unvote: Hadyn Hippo

Vote: Bennett Bulldog

6 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Or, not knowing for sure if/which of us is scum wants to wait until night, baiting us to kill supposedly kill each other and hoping he can kill the other. Bennetts plan for today is confusing from either perspective.

I vaguely remember about two years ago I played a game in Brickywood. In that game, the final scum sort of waited in the side-lines whilst the other town players fell on their swords. Could very well what's been happening here.

Vote Tally

Bennett Bulldog: 2 (Haydn Hippo, Whitby Walrus)

With 3 players left in the game, it takes 2 votes to lynch. As it currently stands, Bennett Bulldog will be lynched. There are 1.5 hours left in Day Six.

2 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Just now, Whitby Walrus said:

Vote: Bennett Bulldog

I'm not the last monster. I had ample time to unvote Brewer yesterday. If we were teammates all we had to do was kill the last Hellion last night and would have won!

Truth be told, I don't understand anything that's happened last 24 hours. Whitby's revelations are extremely ill-timed, I don't know why he was holding that until literally the last minute. He has to be Hellion and Haydn monster. Recruiting doesn't fit.

the real puzzle is why whitby would vote me instead of using both his votes (which is stupid imo) to finish you off, Haydn. Game ends in a stalemate between scum teams!

I'm sorry if this comes off as coarse, I'm in a rush and have other things to do. Everything that's happened today has been extremely frustrating, especially our sheep dog allowing proxy voting. 

Seriously, what the ****

I might need to take a break from mafia for a bit.

Ember trusted me enough to vote Brewer on my word. 

I would have killed someone else last night.

ugh.

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

Final Vote Tally

Bennett Bulldog: 2 (Haydn Hippo, Whitby Walrus)
Non-voters: 1 (Bennett Bulldog)

The day has ended with Bennett Bulldog being lynched. Night Six begins now and will last up to 48 hours. You have precisely 24 hours to get your Night Actions in. Late Night Actions will not be accepted. If you are a player who can communicate outside of the day thread, you may now communicate from now until voting starts on Day Seven. Thank you.