Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Day Six—In The Endgame

Players (in their anonymous character accounts) only please!!!

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

029.jpg

Rules

(Deviations from the EB standard Mafia rules are in bold blue. Modified clauses have been struck through.)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers (Town) or the Hellions (Mafia) or the Monsters (Mafia). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town Monsters must eliminate the Hellions and control 50% of the village or nothing can prevent this from occurring, and the Hellions must eliminate the Monsters and control 50% of the village or nothing can prevent this from occurring Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

Mod note: Why the clarification of the win conditions now? The two Scum factions have had this win condition in their role PMs from Day One. The wording in the rules was accurate but purposely vague as this game has a closed setup, meaning the mechanics are not revealed to everyone before the games begins. The trigger in the game for the win condition to be clarified in the rules was the first Scum deaths, so there you go. Carry on...

1a. This is an anonymous game and you may only post in your character account sent to you by the host. Be sure to check before you post that you are in your anonymous account and not in your main Eurobricks account.

1b. Those who are allowed to communicate in private should not reveal their true identities to each other, either.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

2a. If you need to, at any point during the game, you can proxy your vote to another player by posting in this format: Proxy: (Character) Similarly, to take your vote back, post in this format: Un-Proxy (Character) (I'm not sure but it feels like I'm butchering grammar there.)

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. A majority being reached will not end the day. The day will continue for the full 72 hours and any majority vote that is reached can be overturned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves. Unless otherwise noted in your role PM, players can target the same player two nights in a row or themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Similarly, you may not directly quote any communications (via PM or writeboard) that were sent to you by other players in the game. If you wish to reveal private communications, these must also be paraphrased. 

5a. The Role PM is structured for every player in this way:

Character: Character name (player)

Affiliation: Villager (Town) or Hellions (Scum) or Monsters (Scum) or third-party (Neutral)

Role: [Either the details of a Night Action or] Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

6a. Only specific players are allowed to communicate outside of the day thread. These players are only allowed to communicate with each other during the Night phase of the game. As reporting of Night Action results to each other may be hindered by time zones, this allowable communication period will last until voting opens in the Day thread.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

NPC

schaefer_tn.jpg

Schaefer Sheepdog, Lawspeaker

palma_tn.jpg

Palma Pig, Scribe

pernilla_tn.jpg

Pernilla, Badass

sundra.jpg

Sundra Spider, Forest Shaman

Characters (3)

bennett_tn.jpg

Bennett Bulldog, Cheftain

haydn_tn.jpg

Haydn Hippo, Dishwasher

whitby_tn.jpg

Whitby Walrus, Cook

**Occupations are strictly for players to have fun with their characters.

Deceased (12)

braxton_tn.jpg

Braxton Bear, Blacksmith, murdered Night One Villager

cleo_tn.jpg

Cleo Cow, Coin Minter, murdered Night One Villager

myrtle_tn.jpg

Myrtle Monkey, Seamstress, lynched Day Two Villager

pascha_tn.jpg

Pascha Poodle, Carpenter, murdered Night Two Villager

pierot_tn.jpg

Pierot Parrot, Magistrate, murdered Night Two Villager

huxley_dead.jpg

Huxley Horse, Farmer, lynched Day Three Monster

gracie_dead.jpg

Gracie Goat, Silk Merchant, murdered Night Three Hellion

ronan_dead.jpg

Ronan Rabbit, Bread Merchant, murdered Night Three Villager

caldwell_tn.jpg

Caldwell Crocodile, Fisherman, lynched Day Four Hellion

leevi_tn.jpg

Leevi Lion, Bricklayer, murdered Night Four Villager

brewer_tn.jpg

Brewer Bunny, Trauma Therapist, lynched Day Five Monster

ember_tn.jpg

Ember Elephant, Explorer, murdered Night Five Villager

Day Six has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Players with the ability to communicate outside of the Day thread may continue to do so until voting begins.

Mod note: Quick explanation regarding the cut scenes with characters who do not end up dead. Does their appearance implicate them? No. Does it exonerate them? No. There are no clues in the pictures. The characters appearing in the night pictures are selected the same way I selected everything in this game, randomly. Carry on...

I knew it. I knew it. I megablocking knew it. 

I’m the last Villager, Whitby is the last Hellion, and Haydn is the last Monster.

How horrifying. 

If you two want to team up to lynch me, and sort everything out in the night, go for it, but know I won’t vote today. 

I’ll just pray you kill each other at night and I win this whole thing for Ember. I’m sorry I ever doubted you, my fallen friend. :cry_sad:

Not so fast, Bennett. Either I owe you a large apology for suspecting you or props for manipulating everything so well,

There was only one kill last night.

The simplest explanation is there is only one scum left.

The only other time we saw only one kill was when Brewer claimed she blocked Whitby.

Of course, she could have been lying about being the blocker, but I rate that unlikely.

I think the best course of action is to lynch Whitby.

Or you both killed Ember.

I think it’s safe to assume scum teams were even to begin with, and there’s been no talk of recruiting. 

You know for a fact I’m not Hellion. I’m not Monster either. I delivered you Brewer.

Whitby and I both saw how you worked in tandem with Haydn yesterday, and your attempts at distancing yourself from him after I flipped the lynch around were weak at best. 

You can try and save face but we all know each other’s allegiances at this point. 

Option 1: Haydn and I lynch Whitby. Monsters win.

Option 2: Whitby and I lynch Haydn. Hellions win.

Option 3: Both of you team up and lynch me. Stalemate. Town loses, but neither scum team wins.

Option 4: We no-lynch. Whoever successfully kills the other scum wins. If one of you kills me and the other kills the killer, they win. You both kill me and stalemate. Or you kill each other and I win. 

As of now, I won’t vote, since Option 4 is the only way town wins. 

Change my mind.

**worked in tandem with Brewer yesterday 

22 minutes ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Lynch me? I said I thought Ember was town, something you were doubtful of. You were cautious of switching to Brewer. And rightly so since it seems he was probably your scum buddy.

10 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

There was only one kill last night.

The simplest explanation is there is only one scum left.

The only other time we saw only one kill was when Brewer claimed she blocked Whitby.

Of course, she could have been lying about being the blocker, but I rate that unlikely.

Hold your horses there Haydn.

If you believe that Brewer was the scum blocker and blocked me on Night 4 then who killed Leevi Lion? I don’t think it was Brewer and Ember didn’t appear to hint she had any kind of killing action. So it must have been either you or Bennett.

Dammit.

You're right. Either you're both scum, or Brewer lied about blocking you. But she'd only lie about blocking you if you were on her team and a monster not a hellion. But her lie kept you alive, so it served its purpose? But you lynched her. Why bus her when I'd served you a lynch case on a plate for Bennett? So you can't be on her team. Unless she didn't block you and either skipped killing or blocked someone else, expecting her reporting of a block to result in your lynch, not counting on the fear Bennet posted first that there were still two monsters around. She couldn't correct that without exposing herself.

There cannot have been two monsters left yesterday. We'd never have lynched Brewer if that were the case. So Brewer must have been the last monster. Which means there's only a hellion left. It's not me, and town ember has confirmed it cannot be Bennett. 

Bennett. Are you the town inventor? Did your action fail on night four, which is why you were certain Brewer was scum and needed to be lynched?

Mea culpa then. 

Remember, your weapon is your vote. Use it. If you vote, I will vote for whoever you do, even if you think it should be me.

13 hours ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

I think it’s safe to assume scum teams were even to begin with, and there’s been no talk of recruiting. 

According to a book I found in Pierot's library, masonries are often set up so they can't be recruited by the team they oppose, just as they can't recruit from that team.

Day 2 Leevi wonders about the size of the teams. And speaks about recruiting.

And Ember and I discussed it at the start of day 4.

the mason teams were two with a possible recruit. It would seem like a nice symmetry if the scum teams had the same start conditions. if the one of the teams recruited and one didn't, that would explain so much of the confusion of day 5, and also why we're sitting here day 6. 

13 hours ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

Option 1: Haydn and  I lynch Whitby. Monsters win.

Option 2: Whitby and I lynch Haydn. Hellions win.

Option 3: Both of you team up and lynch me. Stalemate. Town loses, but neither scum team wins.

Option 4: We no-lynch. Whoever successfully kills the other scum wins. If one of you kills me and the other kills the killer, they win. You both kill me and stalemate. Or you kill each other and I win. 

As of now, I won’t vote, since Option 4 is the only way town wins. 

Change my mind.

**worked in tandem with Brewer yesterday 

The way I see your options.

Option 1: Hadyn and Bennett lynch Whitby. Game ends, villagers win (in spite of my stupidity)

Option 2: Whitby and Bennett lynch Hadyn. Night six Whitby kills Bennett, Hellions win.

Option 3: Whitby votes Bennett, Hadyn laughs at him. Option 3 ain't gonna happen, and leads to

Option 4: We no lynch. Whitby kills either Bennett or Hadyn and in the morning has 50% of town and no other scum. Hellions win.

But you do you, Hervi knows I've done little to earn your trust. I've lived hard, but cluelessly. It must have been a much more fun life for each of you with other players to night-talk to.

49 minutes ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Dammit.

You're right. Either you're both scum, or Brewer lied about blocking you.

As scummy as she is I don't think Brewer was lying. Remember on Day 4 Brewer claimed she blocked Caldwell on the same night he claimed to have killed Ronan. If Brewer was lying Caldwell could have called BS but he admitted he was a Hellion and accepted defeat. 

57 minutes ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Bennett. Are you the town inventor? Did your action fail on night four, which is why you were certain Brewer was scum and needed to be lynched?

Are inventors allowed to hand actions to themselves?

7 minutes ago, Haydn Hippo said:

According to a book I found in Pierot's library, masonries are often set up so they can't be recruited by the team they oppose, just as they can't recruit from that team.

the mason teams were two with a possible recruit. It would seem like a nice symmetry if the scum teams had the same start conditions. if the one of the teams recruited and one didn't, that would explain so much of the confusion of day 5, and also why we're sitting here day 6. 

The recruit thing would also explain both scum team's wind condition about "controlling 50% of The town"

1 hour ago, Haydn Hippo said:

There cannot have been two monsters left yesterday. We'd never have lynched Brewer if that were the case. So Brewer must have been the last monster. Which means there's only a hellion left. It's not me, and town ember has confirmed it cannot be Bennett. 

But there's still an unaccounted kill. Who killed Leevi? The way the voting went yesterday to me suggests there can't be any Monsters left. Perhaps Leevi was the inventor and targeted a PGO?

Controls 50% of the town is standard operating procedure, it doesn’t imply recruitment. 

I am not the town inventor. I have no action. 

If we take you can’t kill and recruit same night, there’s not much opportunity for anybody to have been recruited.

Haydn, you’ve been scummy all game and the way you played off of Brewer before trying to distance yourself yesterday makes me confident you’re Monster, and we’re back to a one to one to one stalemate.

1 hour ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

Haydn, you’ve been scummy all game and the way you played off of Brewer before trying to distance yourself yesterday makes me confident you’re Monster, and we’re back to a one to one to one stalemate.

aYou know what? You've had your head up your blocks about me since day one. You don't like my playstyle, fine. But if you're not going to even bother playing today, I'm just going to proxy my vote to Whitby, give the Hellions the win at day's end and get on with actual life. 

You can deal with the ghost of Ember and how you lost him the game by not listening.

Not even bother playing today? I’m here, aren’t I? My win condition is to eliminate all enemies of the town, and the only way to accomplish that at this point is to send the game to Night 6 and see what happens. 

Casting a random vote to decide if Monsters or Hellions win would be throwing in the towel.

I don’t know why, I’m sorry Haydn, but you’ve seemed scummy to me all game. If you are town, I owe you a big apology, and yes I cost us the game, but based on your interactions with Brewer yesterday and my understanding of how the scum teams were originally set up I’m very confident you’re the last Monster.

It’s not personal. If you want to proxy your vote to screw me over, go for it, but I don’t think you can even do that. Take your chances in the night stage. 

Haydn kills Whitby, Whitby kills Haydn - I win 

Haydn kills me, Whitby kills me - Scum teams stalemate 

Haydn kills me, Whitby kills Haydn - Hellions win 

Whitby kills me, Haydn kills Whitby - Monsters win 

If one kills and the other doesn’t, they win.

If neither of you kill or one chooses to block (if you can do that) this stalemate continues indefinitely. 

Weigh your options carefully.

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

Voting is now open. With 3 players left, it take 2 votes to lynch. There are 48 hours left in Day Six.

Mod note: Rules clarification—2a. If you need to, at any point during the game, you can proxy your vote to another player by posting in this format: Proxy: (Character) Similarly, to take your vote back, post in this format: Un-Proxy (Character) (I'm not sure but it feels like I'm butchering grammar there.)

10 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

Mod note: Rules clarification—2a. If you need to, at any point during the game, you can proxy your vote to another player by posting in this format: Proxy: (Character) Similarly, to take your vote back, post in this format: Un-Proxy (Character) (I'm not sure but it feels like I'm butchering grammar there.)

Really? :wacko:

Don’t proxy your vote Haydn. That’s lame. Send it to the night stage.

There's no point sending it to the night stage.

I cannot kill Whitby because I am not scum.

My only weapon is my vote, as I have said over and over.

To ensure a town will there is literally one thing I can do.

Vote: Whitby Walrus

It comes down to if you're going to vote or not Bennett. If you want to win, for Ember, for Ronan, for Leevi, Pierot, the others and even tunnelvisioned Braxton who I was wrong about. Give up the idea I am scum, just as I have about you. Listen to the dead, take the win.

Mm. This picture h-of h-a cake h-is very tasty. h-Would h-you like h-a piece h-of h-it?

49 minutes ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

Haydn kills Whitby, Whitby kills Haydn - I win 

Haydn kills me, Whitby kills me - Scum teams stalemate 

Whitby kills me, Haydn kills Whitby - Monsters win 

If neither of you kill or one chooses to block (if you can do that) this stalemate continues indefinitely. 

Haydn kills Whitby,Whitby kills Haydn - I winWe lose

Haydn kills me, Whitby kills me - Scum teams stalemateWe lose

Whitby kills me, Haydn kills Whitby - HellionsMonsters win 

You've played your cards well Haydn. You're the last Monster. You came out earlier today and declared that there can't be any Monsters left today. Which to me is a subtle way of trying to divert the attention away from you. 

You were hesitant that Ember was town. You unvoted for Brewer who we now know was a Monster. 

Vote: Hadyn Hippo

1 hour ago, Haydn Hippo said:

There's no point sending it to the night stage.

I cannot kill Whitby because I am not scum.

Yet you had no trouble killing Leevi Lion. At least I assume that was you.

12 hours ago, Whitby Walrus said:

You were hesitant that Ember was town. You unvoted for Brewer who we now know was a Monster. 

Yet you had no trouble killing Leevi Lion. At least I assume that was you.

Yep I did the hesitation. I did the unvoting because I thought Bennett more likely. Like you, I did not know she was a monster. We do now. And here we are.

You are the ass(uming animal). Can you assume please why I didn't simply kill you last night if I'm scum? If I was, and had, the fame would have been over. I wouldn't be banging my head against the Bulldogs stubborn prejudice. I was the one who flagged you as the last hellion. Do you assume that I was in some doubt? Can you assume a reason I would want you alive? if I was scum, you'd need to go for me to win. Do you assume I  have been blocked? we lynched the animal that claimed blocker. Who else do you assume I killed? Can you give me the list? Because if I have a killing ability it's so secret, it's secret even from me. But you still know. Please tell me, put my mind a rest before you lynch me.

Actually. I do have one serious question for you, Whitby. Was it you or Caldwell in Pierot's group?

2 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

. Can you assume please why I didn't simply kill you last night if I'm scum? 

Well I assume since you were so distrustful of Ember you killed her in the hope that she was scum. Which as we know she was not.

Who else do you assume I killed? Can you give me the list? 

Well I’m assuming you killed Leevi and Ember. I’m assuming you killed Gracie since she was a Hellion. Nights 1 and 2 there were two kills per night. So I assume whilst Caldwell (or whoever) killed one of them you were presumably responsible for the other.

Actually. I do have one serious question for you, Whitby. Was it you or Caldwell in Pierot's group?

I am not/was never in Parrot’s group. So I don’t know what to mean by that.  

You have to be the last monster. You and Brewer immediately jumped on the bandwagon to get Bennett. Brewer then voted for you in one of his last acts. Playing WIFOM here but did he do this to make you look Town? It would be the first time that’s happened before. 

Brewer blocked me on Night 4. So you know for a fact I didn’t kill Leevi Lion. It wasn’t Ember either. By process of elimination the most logical choice is you.

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

Vote Tally

Whitby Walrus: 1 (Haydn Hippo)
Haydn Hippo: 1 (Whitby Walrus)

With 3 players left in the game, it takes 2 votes to lynch. There are 24 hours left in Day Six.

23 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Vote: Whitby Walrus

22 hours ago, Whitby Walrus said:

Vote: Hadyn Hippo

9 hours ago, Whitby Walrus said:

Well I’m assuming you killed Leevi and Ember. I’m assuming you killed Gracie since she was a Hellion. Nights 1 and 2 there were two kills per night. So I assume whilst Caldwell (or whoever) killed one of them you were presumably responsible for the other.

I am not/was never in Parrot’s group. So I don’t know what to mean by that.  

(Brewer) blocked me on Night 4. So you know for a fact I didn’t kill Leevi Lion. It wasn’t Ember either. By process of elimination the most logical choice is you.

Even now, you are keeping an appearance of town? Bennett has already said he ain't gonna lynch anyone and has been missing for most of the day. 

Out with it Whitby. State once and for all, whether you're a Hellion or not. 

If you want say you're villager, yet know for definite certain sure you were blocked, then you're saying you have a power role. What is it? Does it help? If it's the kind of role that stops you being killed at night, great, you can't be killed. If it's the kind of role that doesn't stop you being killed at night, then it makes no difference to tonight, so you may as well share. 

If you say you're a villager, but don't have a role, you're a scummy liar. If you say you have a role but don't share it with the remaining town player, you're a scummish fool. This is the villagers last chance for a win. You can't claim villager and not do everything to try to help

If you are hellion scum, then you're trying to shade me above. You'll know exactly what I mean by Pierot's group. You'll know exactly who the monsters killed days one and two. The only reason you'd hide who you killed is you want to blame me for the death of someone I'd argued with during the day, or be left with me killing someone I'd plainly agreed with. You'll know exactly who killed Ember, and for bonus points you can share why. Or try to weasel. If you didn't kill Ember, who did you try to kill, and why? And why didn't it work? Are you confident you'll be able to kill tonight then or can you still be blocked? If you can be blocked, then the game is a stalemate and we can all go home. 

Which is it Whitby? Gonna come clean for a chance at the win or stay silent and be a Bennett.

10 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Out with it Whitby. State once and for all, whether you're a Hellion or not. 

I'm curious as to where you actually got the notion I was scum or not. Leevi might have said it once(?) On Day 4 and everyone took it as the gospel truth. We're they being sheep? I don't know. Regardless it's best I clear this up once and for all. I'm NOT a Hellion or a Monster. I'm a villager. 

Parrot knew this. Parrot had a day mailman role. Meaning he could send PM's to anyone during the day phase. In addition He also had an X shot investigator role. Which i presume was given to him by the second inventor. He investigated me on Night One and the result was town. However he wasn't able to recruit me because they'd already recruited someone on Night One and so the masonry was "full". He told me all of this through his mail action (via our host). He wanted to contact me because he wanted to try and confirm as many Townies as possible. He didn't trust his other partner who we now know was Caldwell. I don't know who they recruited on the first night but it could have been either a Hellion or a Villager I don't know. 

All I do know is that I'm the town Bodyguard. I protected Bennett last night. I didn't kill Ember which means it must have been one of you two. At this point in lost for words. I don't know who is who. 

As Bennett said your interaction with Brewer points towards you being scum. 

Your unvote for Brewer feels like a subtle nudge to both me and Ember to unvote Brewer and vote for Bennett. 

You then gave us your list on Day 3 which surpise surprise You and Brewer were not on. 

Unvote: Whitby Walrus

So much I don't know because we weren't able to organise and communicate and clear the air.

Your role sounds like the sort of thing that wouldn't be informed if you were blocked. Correct? Unless you protected Leevi, who still died anyway. But that still, leaves a missing kill? Why? Where did it go? Failed recruitment?

Unfortunately it can't help tonight, since working out who to protect will result in the other being targeted. 

Pierot was a mason, a day mailman and recieved inventions?!? Did he at least tell you who was in his team, if they had any abilities? It's all moot now, since they're dead and unless the final monster is lynched it's game over. 

Caldwell said before he was lynched that there may be another hellion out there. Day five started with five animals, and there was reasonable speculation that the scum teams were either three or two and a recruit. Since we'd seen one monster and two hellions drop, I was proceeding on the surmise that there was only one other villager out there. And that lynching the remaining hellion would cause the game to end. You were asked straight out on that day if you were and did not reply. So it was taken as read.

here is what I know.

The three of us are still here. Therefore there must be atleast one scum out there. There can be two, if different factions but it is very unlikely that there are three.

Bennett has claimed vanilla town, anti-hellion mason. His masonry claimed is backed up by a Ember who is town.  He lynched Brewer. Which utterly threw me. If you read my expectation, I thought he'd OMFGUS vote me. He proclaimed no lynch today and has disappeared. Is he planning a last minute hammer to win? Or, not knowing for sure if/which of us is scum wants to wait until night, baiting us to kill supposedly kill each other and hoping he can kill the other. Bennetts plan for today is confusing from either perspective.

Whitby has claimed town bodyguard. Who else did he protect? Especially the night with the missing kill?

I claimed vanilla town day two, moreover have never, as far as I know, been the target of any actions.

ugh. Now I have to reread again, with more evidence of how dumb I've been

I unvoted to remove the chance of last minute hammering of you if Bennett is planning that.

Vote Tally

Haydn Hippo: 1 (Whitby Walrus)

With 3 players left in the game, it takes 2 votes to lynch. There are approximately 7.5 hours left in Day Six.

That complicates things. 8 hours left. Whitby why did you wait so long to say anything?

I’m not sure. If you’re telling the truth that means Haydn is the last Monster, but that means scum teams are uneven and there has to be a recruit, but I don’t know where the recruit fits in! 

Was Brewer lying about blocking you the night Leevi was killed?

Who did you protect each night?