traintraum

5-6m train station (simple 8wide platform)

Hey everyone,

today, I'm luckily able presenting you my newest work :-)

A modular train station...

It's made of about 2600 1x2 bricks and more than 200 8x8 plates (among others).

Each unit is 8x40 studs large. I've 20 of them. 4 more will come, till a get enought of the 1x2 bricks.

Now, there are 320 studs with a roof - 160 more will come, if I just get enough bricks again. ;-)

Even a bridge will be added.

Well, now one could question of my ICE with it's 20 parts is too long - or my train station could even still be too short... :-o

Well, in that case, even the trains would be too short.

At this time ond advice: Only the IC (white) and the n-Wagen with it's red BR218 are my work. (Even thaught there are lots of other MOC trains coming in the next months) :-)

Well, one could say, the train sation still would be too small ... 8 wide is really tiny, I guess. :-o

68516-1557761253.jpg 

So fare some little impressions :-)

Kind regards

Niklas

I like the clear roof! Can I see some pictures of how you did that?

Oof, that's a long platform. But then again, in real life they also are. So about 800 studs long. I guess that's the length comparable to small to medium size stations :tongue:.
But I think that real life ICE's would be able to stop at such platforms anyway. So I guess your ICE is too long...? But then where is the fun in shortening such a nice long train. In any case nice job! 

On 5/14/2019 at 2:09 AM, Man with a hat said:

Oof, that's a long platform. But then again, in real life they also are. So about 800 studs long. I guess that's the length comparable to small to medium size stations :tongue:.
But I think that real life ICE's would be able to stop at such platforms anyway. So I guess your ICE is too long...? But then where is the fun in shortening such a nice long train. In any case nice job! 

Not always true shorter platform stops passengers are instructed that doors will not open past cabin x passengers are to exit forward cabins.