darthulvyan

MOC First Order Assault Walker

Hello everyone. 

Here is an Assault walker built to a larger scale than sold by LEGO.

I have a half built LARGER version also but, I'd like to get lateral movement on the shoulder joints and am still trying to work that out... 

First Order Assault Walker 1.png

It’s nice, but the legs look quite spindly and thin. Particularly the back ones, and the 2 rear feet look extremely small to the scale of this build. The body is good though. Have you seen Edge of Bricks AT-M6 on rebrickable? That one is a good indication of appropriate scaling, despite using Raskolnikovs plus size at ats (also undersized) foot build.

21 minutes ago, Rubblemaker said:

It’s nice, but the legs look quite spindly and thin. Particularly the back ones, and the 2 rear feet look extremely small to the scale of this build. The body is good though. Have you seen Edge of Bricks AT-M6 on rebrickable? That one is a good indication of appropriate scaling, despite using Raskolnikovs plus size at ats (also undersized) foot build.

+1, not at scale and for Edge of Bricks UCS AT-M6... it's an awesome MOC. I built it and really enjoyed it.

Hi @darthulvyan :classic:

Your AT-M6 looks much bigger than mine (Edge Of Bricks)!

Refine your back feet, they should be bigger, thighs of your forefoot too. The mainbody looks good so far, maybe a few details are missing - the armor behind the front legs.

The head is definitely too big :wink:

Make more renders! Keep going!

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks!

Your walker looks huge! I would suggest makeing the legs a bit thicker though.