Sign in to follow this  
AmperZand

[Modded] Disney 2 minifigures

My modded minifigures from the Disney 2 CMF series, plus some minifigures that benefited from parts from the series and a few thematically related minifigures:

cmf_d2_g_small.jpg

cmf_d2_e_small.jpg

My intention was to create generic fantasy and horror/fantasy minifigures, not to re-imagine characters from Disney or any other franchise. Arguably, the houri is just a yellow version of Jasmine, but I can live with that ?.

Questions, comments, consternation?

8 hours ago, AmperZand said:

My intention was to create generic fantasy and horror/fantasy minifigures, not to re-imagine characters from Disney or any other franchise.

Hey, I really like how Sally's hair works for the mermaid in giving her a slicked-back, wet look! :thumbup: :classic:

Most excellent. I very much appriciate seeing licensed fleshy figures that can be converted to yellow without the flesh neckline/chest/leg issues. Good stuff!

@koalayummies, Thank you for your kind words. I can't abide the lighter skin tones for minifigures. It feels like a betrayal of the brand. Others disagree of course. It does mean that fleshy elf ears need to be recoloured which is not something I like having to do; I regard it as a necessary evil.

In my display collection, the ice elf pictured above has been joined by a snow spirit stag for which I am using the recently released Harry Potter patronus.