Bob De Quatre

[CONTEST] BSBA - Results

Thanks everyone who participated in this contest. I hope you had fun imagining ang building as Benny!

For Category A, first place goes to Koalayummies for his Town Hall Spaceship, an second place goes to Praiter Yed and his Lighthouse, Lighthouse, Lighthouse!

40565944173_c60b3b295d_b.jpg Town Hall Spaceship
By koalayummies
46720471475_07dab9273b_c.jpg Lighthouse, Lighthouse, Lighthouse!
By Praiter Yed

For Category B, first place goes again to Koalayummies for his Fire Truck Spaceship, an second place goes to Kritch and his Benny's Recycle Recycle RECYCLE

47680725011_9f1397267f_b.jpg Fire Truck Spaceship
By koalayummies
46920741644_598438f21e.jpg Benny's Recycle Recycle RECYCLE
By kritch

Since Koalayummies won both categories, but is elligible to receive only one prize and he chose 1st prize of category B, Praiter Yed will receive the 1st prze of category A, and the next entry with the most vote which is Lufobrick's Orbital Flintstones, will receive the 2nd prize for Category A.

47726585591_9ce159298f_o.jpg The Orbital Flintstones
By Lufobrick

All winners, please send me a pm with your full coordinates for Eurobricks to send you your prize! :)

Thank you for setting up this contest Bob De Quatre, it was the most fun and challenging contests I've participated in and also by far the most interesting concept. Thanks to everyone who liked my builds, I'm really humbled you liked them. And thanks to everyone who entered, all of the MOCs and spaceship transformations were all so varied, imaginative and creative and are a great inspiration for the fun that can be had with a fresh idea.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks again to Bob De Quatre for hosting.

Wow, that's a big and nice surprise! Thank you Koalayummies to be soo good that allows even neewbie to win something! :laugh:

It was a really nice contest, I enjoyed participated and saw every great proposal from the others, it was really challenging!

Edited by Lufobrick

Thanks to Bob De Quatre for hosting the contest too! They are pretty awesome entries to compete with, great to be part of this!

And congratulation to the winners too! Well deserved and great entries too!

Thank you for making this contest

it was really fun .

Congratulations to the Winners , and to all who participated .  :classic:

Wow, didn't think I'd get placed - was really just focussed on the having fun part. Thanks for the votes, congratulations to the other winners and huge thanks to Bob De Quatre for hosting the contest.

Congrats to the winners! Your prizes will be sent tomorrow :thumbup:

On 5/28/2019 at 6:39 PM, Jim said:

Congrats to the winners! Your prizes will be sent tomorrow :thumbup:

I received my prize and it's already been stolen by my 9 year old! Many Thanks :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Praiter Yed said:

I received my prize and it's already been stolen by my 9 year old! Many Thanks :thumbup:

Cool! Glad you your kid is enjoying the set!

Thank you again Bob De Quatre, thank you Jim, Eurobricks, everyone who participated and voted and Lego. The Rexplorer has arrived safely after a very long voyage across vast distances. Spaceship. EB is the only place to be.