leafan

Trolls World Tour 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

Abandon ship! AFOLs and TFOLs first! :head_back: 

Seriously though, these look rather creepy... Maybe they‘ll look less freakish under normal lighting conditions :shrug_oh_well:

I'm not sure what I was expecting, I didn't expect them to be good, but damn those are creepy looking!

But Angry Birds had horrible 'minifigures' and the builds were decent / good so I'm still hopeful for the sets.

20 hours ago, AnyColourYouLike said:

We got our first pictures of the trolls figs on Instagram...

Um, Happy Halloween? :distressed:

On 10/19/2019 at 7:24 AM, Robert8 said:

I was waiting to see the final pics to say something but good Lord... :oh:

I think that is probably the only 'good' thing that can be said about them.

Just saw on insta the Lego trolls video! They dont look much like minifigs. Very diverse bunch

After years of begging we're finally getting a centaur minifig and it's a TROLL? *huh* Well, at least there's some interesting new parts and recolours (e.g. Hagrid's arms in blue)

While it might bring some interesting parts/molds for future sets, no interest in the figures myself.

Looks too far off LEGO for me, even compared to Fabuland or Simpsons/Disney heads, maybe the colors contribute to that as well.

I assume this could also open the way for more Molded specialized figures for the Minions sets.

Still, seeing LEGO experiment/expand with (likely) one-off short-lived themes for animated movies isn't a bad thing.

I really like them, and hope the sets look great. Glad they went with moulded heads and not the Toy Story abominations. Can't wait to see them in person/review videos.

Honestly, many people have said what I wanted to say about this thing that's coming out so I'll just say something else. All I just hope from this is that LEGO makes a good profit from this and nothing else 

Looks like we need an emoji with a crown for all the drama queen AFOLs... I can’t believe the amount of whining coming for this theme from adults. Not liking it is one thing...

I think they look interesting. If these minis are anything to go by, the sets will have a vibrancy and spectacle that I've sorely missed in the likes of Friends and TLM2. Can't want to see the builds! 

The figures look like complete garbage, to be honest. They clearly haven't learned from the disaster that was Angry Birds. They are doing Angry Birds all over again, but WORSE!

At least these will give interesting torsos and legs if nothing else to those who don't like figs as a whole. Angry Birds figs gave nothing at all in that respect.

There’s an awful lot of people who are very upset about something that they aren’t going to buy anyway.

The other thing is that mould is not a centaur. It’s more like a llama in shape, as it is missing the entire part that makes it a centaur, ie a humanoid torso coming out of the other one.

2 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

There’s an awful lot of people who are very upset about something that they aren’t going to buy anyway.

The other thing is that mould is not a centaur. It’s more like a llama in shape, as it is missing the entire part that makes it a centaur, ie a humanoid torso coming out of the other one.

The one with the cowboy hat is a centaur :wink:

I'm personaly can't wait to see the sets.
I bet they will be really colorful and nicey detailed. And this means many cool bricks for fantasy/space.
The fact the figs use normal torsos  and are not single molded figures like ANgry Birds is great as well!

Edited by Lordofdragonss