CMI

Custom Game of Thrones Minifigures by KORUIT with bonus Valyrian Blades

KORUIT brought us minifigures of Jon Snow, Benjen Stark, Samwell Tarly, Jeor Mormont plus White Walkers and Wights. Jon and Sam are equipped with Longclaw and Heartsbane. You may read the reviews on KORUIT GOT minifigs. Here are some pictures:

koruit_kt1024_005.jpg?resize=438,438

koruit_kt1024_003.jpg?resize=438,438

koruit_kt1024_004.jpg?resize=438,438

koruit_kt1024_006.jpg?resize=438,438

koruit_kt1024_002.jpg?resize=438,438

Are these Lego or Lego compatible? They have a couple figures Citizen Brick never did which is nice.

KORUIT are all lego compatible, not genuine lego. I find the accessories are very good, especially if you customise / paint, but that the minifigure quality is not quite right. The prints are often very good, but the arms are sometimes a little loose and the "light flesh" (BL colour name) parts are too pale compared to LEGO's although if you don't mix them with other genuine LEGO figures, you do not notice the skin colour problem. If you just display as minifigures, they are great.

Koruit is actually not fully compatible to Lego:

1). Koruit accessories (weapons, helmets, armor) fit to Lego minifigures (sometimes Koruit helmets are tight and heads get stuck in them), and the other way round

2) Koruit torso and hip+leg parts fit in principle to Lego parts, but leg+hip parts frequently fit loose (even for Koruit figures)

3) Koruit hands do not fit to Lego arms, they are slightly thinner

4) Koruit heads fit in principle, but sometimes fit very loose

5) The color tone of Koruit Light Flesh is different from Lego, slightly paler and more yellowish

6) This means that because of 3) using Lego heads on Koruit figures looks weird due to the color mismatch

7) I have not yet carefully checked color tone of Reddish Brown (used for Koruit orcs) between both brands

I have the set of Koruit Orcs coming in the mail. I'll try to get some color comparison shots.