Hey, everyone

I am happy to introduce to you my project, a supercar called Colide "Sprint". It's a made up company and of course a made up vehicle. It is just how I see vehicles done in the near future. Anyway, it has a lot of playable features, a lot of functions. Here are the main ones but I suggest the visit to LEGO IDEAS where more is explained and there also is a short video where you can see functions a bit better maybe.

Sprint views

There is a unique way the passenger doors open

Sprint opened doors

And engine can also be taken out

Engine compartment

It also has fuel cells or batteries which are replaceable and of course rechargeable

Fuel

That's a cool vehicle, but it doesn't really belong in the Technic forum. I think it would work better in the Sci-fi forum.

Hey thanx, man but isn't the name of this topic Technic and Model Team? Isn't this vehicle a Model Team candidate?

It does look magnificent but.. I kinda agree, it doesn't belong in this category. Sci-fi or scale modeling would fit.

So guys, is there a way to simply transfer it to another section or do I have to delete the post and star all over?

Delete nothing a mod will help you out and move it to the appropriate forum. It seems more Model Team to me but a mod will know better where it should go. 

Anyway I like the looks of it and can tell you put some time into it, well done. I have always like the orange and black color scheme too. 

Johnny, thanx a bunch for the comment. What mod decides it will be done... and yes. It did took some time to get it right. The original was done in black (posing for dark blue) and red (posing for orange). Only half of the car was done so I can see what it would look like from the outside and from the inside. After I figured it all out it was time to get the parts in needed colours and that's what you see now here. Here is an extra pic of a W.I.P. model 

Colide-Sprint-3.jpg

I like it very much. The shape, the colour scheme, the futuristic look. How did you built the rims?

Hey

1 hour ago, mpj said:

I like it very much. The shape, the colour scheme, the futuristic look. How did you built the rims?

Hey, thanx a lot for the lovely compliment. As for the rims they are classical race small combined with a lot of "Bar 1L with Clip Mechanical Claw" hooked onto "Plate, Modified 2 x 2 with Bar Frame Octagonal". That's it actually. :sweet: