Sign in to follow this  
Arnoob

A Dutch "Hallo"

My name is Arno. I haven't done anything in Lego since my kids growned up, decades ago. Until some time ago my grandchildren were old enough to discover Lego and I had to build and play with Ninja's, Pirates, something we used to call Fabuland in the early times,Lego trains ans so on.
Until I saw the ready-build bucketwheel machine in a store in Germany. I was totally flabbergasted, liking big machines and now, two years later this machine has been bought, build and waits for the model B, C etc. builds. Recenty I bought the rough terrain crane and preordered the LIebherr R6000. And looking the MOC's here I have great respect for all your ideas and building and construction capacities: very, very enjoyable!

Welcome to EB, Arno!  You're right, there's some amazing stuff going on in the Technic community here as well as across the rest of the board, and always nice to have a new voice join in the discussion & inspiration.  Happy building!  :classic:

On 5/6/2019 at 5:44 PM, Arnoob said:

My name is Arno. I haven't done anything in Lego since my kids growned up, decades ago. Until some time ago my grandchildren were old enough to discover Lego and I had to build and play with Ninja's, Pirates, something we used to call Fabuland in the early times,Lego trains ans so on.
Until I saw the ready-build bucketwheel machine in a store in Germany. I was totally flabbergasted, liking big machines and now, two years later this machine has been bought, build and waits for the model B, C etc. builds. Recenty I bought the rough terrain crane and preordered the LIebherr R6000. And looking the MOC's here I have great respect for all your ideas and building and construction capacities: very, very enjoyable!

Welcome to Eurobricks, Arno!