Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

May 2019: Star Wars Landspeeder Contest

Many thanks to increase the timing of this contest :thumbup:.

So here is my Cat A entry:

Edited by dvogon
Link posted like it should be

My entry is here...

Thanks to MKJoshA for the contest. :thumbup: Building my Landspeeder has been both fun and frustrating! 

Thanks for the extra time! Was a huge help in finishing up my entries. Here are my submissions for Category A and Category B.. Thanks for hosting this contest, it was a great reason to break out my Lego collection after moving apartments! :classic:

Thank you all for your patience. The Voting Thread is up! With 11, 5, and 6 entries for the 3 categories, we will proceed with the listed prizes. Best of luck to you all!

6 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Thank you all for your patience. The Voting Thread is up! With 11, 5, and 6 entries for the 3 categories, we will proceed with the listed prizes. Best of luck to you all!

Hi  MKJoshA, thanks for all your hard work with this. In the Voting Thread,  is there any chance you could change the picture of my CAT B in the voting to a picture of the finished model? Just for lazy-bonses who don't click on the individual threads. No worries if you can't. (Cue everybody trying to change their pictures...)

20190603_150130

11 hours ago, Retro said:

Hi  MKJoshA, thanks for all your hard work with this. In the Voting Thread,  is there any chance you could change the picture of my CAT B in the voting to a picture of the finished model? Just for lazy-bonses who don't click on the individual threads. No worries if you can't. (Cue everybody trying to change their pictures...)

No worries. Photo updated.

Congratulations to the winners!

Each winner please PM me your name, address, country, and phone number for shipping your prize.

Congratulations to the well deserved winners!

I thought there would be more entries but even so it was difficult to pick only two to vote for in each category.

On a personal note I'd like to offer my huge thanks to MKJoshA for hosting the contest. I built a little piece of Star Wars history that I would NEVER have considered attempting had it not been for this competition. Cheers!

Edited by Praiter Yed

Congrats to all the builders for their unique creations ad thanks to MKJoshA for handling these contest and Factions as well. Also thank you everyone for your votes.

It's always fun to participate and specifically a very good excuse to build something else. Congrats to the winners! I had many opportunities to learn from quite interesting builds.

And many thanks to @MKJoshA for hosting the contest!