Insomnia

[MOC] Just Cruisin'

I got this mammoth for few months and haven't got a clue what to do with it. Few days ago I came across the caveman minifig, sat it on mammoth's back and it hit me.

46975682684_449a0f804e_k.jpg
46848393495_466d9b7f3d_k.jpg
46975681834_2d82596930_k.jpg
46975681194_942d0d9ec8_k.jpg

This is superb. :thumbup:

I especially like that giant flower (I am unfamiliar with the element used? Where did it come from?)

The "frame" for the Caveman's things is a very nice use of parts and the foliage is perfect.

Thanks for sharing it. :classic:

39 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

This is superb. :thumbup:

I especially like that giant flower (I am unfamiliar with the element used? Where did it come from?)

The "frame" for the Caveman's things is a very nice use of parts and the foliage is perfect.

Thanks for sharing it. :classic:

Thanks! Flower is a cocoon from some Hero Factory set

On 5/3/2019 at 5:04 PM, Peppermint_M said:

That is the cocoon piece first used in The Hero Factory Invasion from Below wave.

This Moc is simply superb. I love animal molds and the mammoth piece's use here is fantastic, it reminds me of that scene from Lord of The Rings. The sheer amount and variety of plants (Plus mushrooms which are fungi) is just superb and probably took years to get. I love the hidden bones on the bottom deep in the soil, The saddle is perfect. does it affect stability in anyway?