Sign in to follow this  
corasaur

Hi. bad photo warning.

Hi. I've got a lego problem. Looking forward to eurobricks making it worse

I'm most into modular buildings, superhero sets, castle/fantasy sets, and spooky themes like monster fighters.

I"m also gonna use this thread as a chance to test out image embedding. 

here's where the shire invaded my table full of plants.

hobbithole20lk0v.jpg[/url]

Here's the filthy mess of bodies on our modular street during a recent cleaning spree:

modularstreetmess6ckty.jpg

i'll have to learn to take better photos than these if i wanna post more photos on here, though.

also i'm halfway through CAD-ing up a modular inspired by some buildings near my home, so i should learn how to render properly one day:

boulevardbikeswipaprik2jl1.png

I think you've come to the right place! You should be able to find some great photo and LDD tutorials here. I will try to do a search and swing back by and post some links for you.

Welcome to Eurobricks! You can definitely find some articlese on taking better photos and rendering.

On 5/2/2019 at 10:51 PM, corasaur said:

Hi. I've got a lego problem. Looking forward to eurobricks making it worse

I'm most into modular buildings, superhero sets, castle/fantasy sets, and spooky themes like monster fighters.

I"m also gonna use this thread as a chance to test out image embedding. 

here's where the shire invaded my table full of plants.

Spoiler

hobbithole20lk0v.jpg

[/url]

Here's the filthy mess of bodies on our modular street during a recent cleaning spree:

Spoiler

modularstreetmess6ckty.jpg

i'll have to learn to take better photos than these if i wanna post more photos on here, though.

also i'm halfway through CAD-ing up a modular inspired by some buildings near my home, so i should learn how to render properly one day:

Spoiler

boulevardbikeswipaprik2jl1.png

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Lego is not a problem at all. Space can become a problem though, but we ignore that here.

I see that you like Castle/Fantasy - me too! Hope to see you in the Historical sections.

On 6/17/2019 at 8:28 AM, leafan said:

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Lego is not a problem at all. Space can become a problem though, but we ignore that here.

I see that you like Castle/Fantasy - me too! Hope to see you in the Historical sections.

I've been looking at the guilds of historica threads for a while but all that information has been pretty intimidating and I haven't tried to participate yet. I do have some ideas for standalone castle-related mocs though.

13 hours ago, corasaur said:

I've been looking at the guilds of historica threads for a while but all that information has been pretty intimidating and I haven't tried to participate yet. I do have some ideas for standalone castle-related mocs though.

Well you don't need to RP to discuss Historic topics or show mocs. We'll all be glad to see them regardless.