Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Fabuland Guillotine and Odds & Ends (Uses for a Blue Bucket)

Here are a few quick Fabuland MOCs:

Fabuland Guillotine (Use the bucket to catch the head! :skull: )

1-5.jpg

2-55.jpg

Water Pump (Use the bucket to carry off water)

3-5.jpg

4-5.jpg

(Scale Fabuland Barrels)

And a quick WIP of my next Fabuland MOC: Shanty (I even put a motor in it: can you guess what it will do? :wink: )

shantyI.jpg

shantyII.jpg

Lookin' foward to your feedback! :classic:

Nice creations SirNadroj I like all the detail you've managed to cram into these MOCs, and you've found some neat uses for the famous blue bucket (I've never seen a Lego guillotine before :laugh: ). The Shanty WIP looks great I like the overall shape of it. Will the motor move/rock the small rowboat in some way?

Keep up the good work :thumbup:.

Wow! They are all great! (I still feel sorry for those poor legless mini-figs though! :tongue: ) That shanty is stunning too. (You love using that red crab! :laugh: )

Fabuland window surgery. I was watching the movie White Noise one night while trying to remove some windows. For those off you who don't know White Noise is a horror movie. Not a very scary one, but there are a lot of jumps due to the sudden appearance of static, the "white noise" the title refers to. It's more the equivalent of someone sneaking up behind you and banging some cymbals than actually something scary and creepy. But needless to say I cut the tip of my thumb off.

My point is, these look awesome! I just performed some more window surgery myself for my next MOC which I hope will be up tomorrow. But I love the blue with the brown! I was just checking different ways of putting those windows in different settings than the prefab Fabuland walls. I have to buy up a bunch in order to experiment. But enough about me! :blush:

I love all of these. The guillotine and the water pump are so great! They capture that unique building style of yours but the fun care-free feeling of Fabuland sets. Why they never made an official Fabuland guillotine, I'll never know. The shanty is super cool. Can you put the Mr. Krabs head on the midget slave Leia please? I love the cook palm tree and the palm stilts the shanty is sitting on. The shape of the shanty itself is ingenious. I really like the feel of it so far. My guess is that the motor will make the boat go up and down...am I right? Great work!

I like it! The blue bucket is really funny and the water pump looks great. I think it is cool how you did the blade. I like the way it is upside down.

Fantastic work as usual! The shack is looking great so far! I agree with Hinckley, I think the boat will move up and down the rock.

Edited by Erdbeereis1

A fine example of the sweet innocence of youth combined with potential decapitation. :devil:

Or, as we like to say in the Guild, "ut oh, he lost his head to the Fabuland edge!" :wink:

Love it! Indexed it! Want it! :sweet:

The mixed browns in the barrels make my eyes bleed, but otherwise I really like the idea of putting them together like that and the pump is very well done. I hope to see it mixed into other creations, since it's really too small to feature for indexing. I'm stealing those barrels for non-Fabuland uses as well, I'll just tell you now.

I am definitely going to love that shanty. It's Fabuland meets Pirates meets Spongebob, with a side of Tiki bar! It's just great, I'm really looking forward to the finished product!

Nice use of those palm tree pieces to make non-right angles.

Steve

Oh, the mysterious and adventurous voyage of the blue bucket strikes again! :tongue:

Very nice, I especially like the simple yet wonderful design of the water pump. And your new project looks simply great. :thumbup:

Thank you guys! :cry_happy:

Will the motor move/rock the small rowboat in some way?

My guess is that the motor will make the boat go up and down...am I right?

I agree with Hinckley, I think the boat will move up and down the rock.

Yup. :classic: Inspired by Mount Mayday at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon. :thumbup:

Wow! They are all great! (I still feel sorry for those poor legless mini-figs though! :tongue: ) That shanty is stunning too. (You love using that red crab! :laugh: )

Thanks! (I've had more than one red crab, but I don't know where they went, so I put my last one in, so I don't lose him. :pirate: )

Fabuland window surgery. I was watching the movie White Noise one night while trying to remove some windows. For those off you who don't know White Noise is a horror movie. Not a very scary one, but there are a lot of jumps due to the sudden appearance of static, the "white noise" the title refers to. It's more the equivalent of someone sneaking up behind you and banging some cymbals than actually something scary and creepy. But needless to say I cut the tip of my thumb off.

My point is, these look awesome! I just performed some more window surgery myself for my next MOC which I hope will be up tomorrow. But I love the blue with the brown! I was just checking different ways of putting those windows in different settings than the prefab Fabuland walls. I have to buy up a bunch in order to experiment. But enough about me! :blush:

I love all of these. The guillotine and the water pump are so great! They capture that unique building style of yours but the fun care-free feeling of Fabuland sets. Why they never made an official Fabuland guillotine, I'll never know. The shanty is super cool. Can you put the Mr. Krabs head on the midget slave Leia please? I love the cook palm tree and the palm stilts the shanty is sitting on. The shape of the shanty itself is ingenious. I really like the feel of it so far. My guess is that the motor will make the boat go up and down...am I right? Great work!

Ouch. :cry_sad: I was able to push one out with no tools, and the other look me a few minutes using some clay sculpting tools. :thumbup:

Those windows are great, huh? :thumbup: I was running out of ideas on how to attach it, but I used a clip in between two 1 x 1 bricks. It fit in perfectly! :classic:

A fine example of the sweet innocence of youth combined with potential decapitation. :devil:

Or, as we like to say in the Guild, "ut oh, he lost his head to the Fabuland edge!" :wink:

Love it! Indexed it! Want it! :sweet:

The mixed browns in the barrels make my eyes bleed, but otherwise I really like the idea of putting them together like that and the pump is very well done. I hope to see it mixed into other creations, since it's really too small to feature for indexing. I'm stealing those barrels for non-Fabuland uses as well, I'll just tell you now.

I am definitely going to love that shanty. It's Fabuland meets Pirates meets Spongebob, with a side of Tiki bar! It's just great, I'm really looking forward to the finished product!

Thanks!

Mixed browns? :cry_sad: Curse my colour-blindness! :sing: Not the best thing to have when building with browns and frowns and grays and bleys and.... :wink:

Things are looking great! :thumbup:

Could we have some gore to go with the guillotine? :laugh:

Mixed browns? :cry_sad: Curse my colour-blindness! :sing: Not the best thing to have when building with browns and frowns and grays and bleys and.... :wink:

Me too! :tongue: I just ask my parents what the difference is; especially between trans-yellow and trans-neon-green :blush:

Really nice creations!!! :wub:

But the guillotine doesn't look to be very sharp! :laugh:

I thought Fabuland people were killed by children telling they don't believe in Fables :tongue:

I hope just before the executioner let the knive falling, There hops a Walrus out of the crowd and screams "Oi, that's my blue Bucket :tongue::laugh::wink: