Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Day Three—Up In the Air

Vote Tally

Caldwell Crocodile: 3 (Ember Elephant, Brewer Bunny, Ronan Rabbit)
Huxley Horse: 4 (Bennett Bulldog, Leevi Lion, Haydn Hippo, Caldwell Crocodile)
Ronan Rabbit: 1 (Gracie Goat)
Haydn Hippo: 1 (Whitby Walrus)

With 10 players left, it take 6 votes to lynch. There are 6.5 hours left in Day Three.

2 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Vote: Huxley Horse

14 minutes ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

7 hours ago, Leevi Lion said:

We need to come to a consensus and get a mafia voted off.  We currently have votes against 6 of the 10 of us.  This is not good, and of course, the only person who hasn't voted is Huxley.

At this point, I think it's safe to say that Whitby and Haydn aren't on the same scum team.  I think it's unlikely that Brewer and Caldwell are either.

Unvote: Brewer Bunny

I would be much more comfortable lynching Caldwell, but it seems unlikely that will happen with the few hours that remain. Looking at who is closest to the end it seems that person is to be Huxley. It is odd how after the entire day where he was discussed quite a lot he failed to make a single appearance. I think a no lynch would be bad, and Huxley has been pretty useless so I will 

Unvote: Caldwell Crocodile

I personally had hoped there would be more looking into the results of Myrtle's actions since she is now a confirmed Town. I think that should squarely incriminate Bennett Bulldog for not being able to receive the inventor's inventions. 

whoops that was not supposed to happen I'm trying to compose an argument good golly gosh

I personally had hoped there would be more looking into the results of Myrtle's actions since she is now a confirmed Town. I think that should squarely incriminate Bennett Bulldog for not being able to receive the inventor's inventions. 

I post like three times total and then 3 times in a few seconds :wall:

I'm sorry for my lack of activity. It really does look like I've bungled things because of the chaotic weather this spring and its affects on my farmwork. 

That said I don't think that lynching me is the most helpful move to make for the Town, even though my contributions have been admittedly sparse. I voted for Myrtle because I though her behavior was scummy. I thought her roleclaim was a scummy last-ditch effort to save her own skin. I see now that I thought wrong, but I don't think we should let her death be in vain. I know I got here very late in the game today, but I think that we should be more suspicious of, or at least follow up on the one piece of solid evidence there seems to be against anyone which is Bennett bulldog's seeming inability to be targeted by inventions. In a game as evidently experimental as this one, it doesn't seem contradictory to me that the Inventor might only be able to give inventions to us or maybe even specifically not to one scum faction. 

To that effect I'll Vote: Bennett Bulldog and hope others see my point. 

Vote Tally

Caldwell Crocodile: 2 (Ember Elephant, Ronan Rabbit)
Huxley Horse: 5 (Bennett Bulldog, Leevi Lion, Haydn Hippo, Caldwell Crocodile, Brewer Bunny)
Bennett Bulldog: 1 (Huxley Horse)

With 10 players left, it take 6 votes to lynch. There are 5 hours left in Day Three.

58 minutes ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Just now, Huxley Horse said:

I Vote: Bennett Bulldog

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

Four votes against Huxley Horse in such quick succession. A bit odd, I think, especially since he was only sitting at one vote for awhile. With five hours left and I suppose in the interest of a lynch, I can:

Unvote: Caldwell Crocodile 

I don't know how I feel about this. 

4 minutes ago, Ember Elephant said:

Four votes against Huxley Horse in such quick succession. A bit odd, I think, especially since he was only sitting at one vote for awhile. With five hours left and I suppose in the interest of a lynch, I can:

Unvote: Caldwell Crocodile 

I don't know how I feel about this. 

You don't have to vote for me. Even though I've been mostly dead weight for a few days doesn't mean this is a helpful move for the town. We're probably close to reaching the endgame if you do the math. Assuming there's 6 of us now and 4 scum (2 teams of 2 sounds reasonable to me, altho it must be considered that that's just my guess) if I'm lynched we're down to 5... and then if the scum are lucky tonight and get 2 more of us we could wake up tomorrow looking at a 3t:2h:2m game... or worse if the teams are 3 each. I don't think we should be voting without some degree of evidence to follow up on... and to me there's evidence against Bennett.

Vote Tally

Caldwell Crocodile: 1 (Ronan Rabbit)
Huxley Horse: 6 (Bennett Bulldog, Leevi Lion, Haydn Hippo, Caldwell Crocodile, Brewer Bunny, Ember Elephant)

With 10 players left, it take 6 votes to lynch. As it currently stands, Huxley Horse will be lynched. There are 3.5 hours left in Day Three.

36 minutes ago, Ember Elephant said:

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

1 hour ago, Huxley Horse said:

I post like three times total and then 3 times in a few seconds :wall:

And yet you still manage to not say anything.

1 hour ago, Huxley Horse said:

I think that we should be more suspicious of, or at least follow up on the one piece of solid evidence there seems to be against anyone which is Bennett bulldog's seeming inability to be targeted by inventions. In a game as evidently experimental as this one, it doesn't seem contradictory to me that the Inventor might only be able to give inventions to us or maybe even specifically not to one scum faction.

This is what we've been waiting for? Some half-assed theory that Bennett must be scum because he didn't receive an invention from Myrtle?

Schaefer specifically promised this wasn't going to be experimental and was even upfront about there being two scum factions, and yet you come up with a convoluted plan about how the town inventor can't give actions to town, or specifically one scum faction. Not that Myrtle was blocked, or that there was some kind of jail-keeper action on Bennett, which would be a lot simpler.

If you really think Bennett is scum, then let's hear all your reasoning for thinking so, unless that was it. 

Enough already. Unvote: Ronan Rabbit the scummy and Vote: Huxley Horse the also scummy.

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

Final Vote Tally

Caldwell Crocodile: 1 (Ronan Rabbit)
Huxley Horse: 7 (Bennett Bulldog, Leevi Lion, Haydn Hippo, Caldwell Crocodile, Brewer Bunny, Ember Elephant, Gracie Goat)

The day has ended with Huxley Horse being lynched. Night Three begins now and will last up to 48 hours. You have precisely 24 hours to get your Night Actions in. Late Night Actions will not be accepted. If you are a player who can communicate outside of the day thread, you may now communicate from now until voting starts on Day Four.

4 hours ago, Hinckley said:

4 hours ago, Gracie Goat said: