Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Day Three—Up In the Air

Players (in their anonymous character accounts) only please!!!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

Rules

(Deviations from the EB standard Mafia rules are in bold blue. Modified clauses have been struck through.)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers (Town) or the Hellions (Mafia) or the Monsters (Mafia). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town must eliminate any other threats and control 50% of the village or nothing can prevent this from occurring. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

1a. This is an anonymous game and you may only post in your character account sent to you by the host. Be sure to check before you post that you are in your anonymous account and not in your main Eurobricks account.

1b. Those who are allowed to communicate in private should not reveal their true identities to each other, either.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. A majority being reached will not end the day. The day will continue for the full 72 hours and any majority vote that is reached can be overturned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves. Unless otherwise noted in your role PM, players can target the same player two nights in a row or themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Similarly, you may not directly quote any communications (via PM or writeboard) that were sent to you by other players in the game. If you wish to reveal private communications, these must also be paraphrased. 

5a. The Role PM is structured for every player in this way:

Character: Character name (player)

Affiliation: Villager (Town) or Hellions (Scum) or Monsters (Scum) or third-party (Neutral)

Role: [Either the details of a Night Action or] Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

6a. Only specific players are allowed to communicate outside of the day thread. These players are only allowed to communicate with each other during the Night phase of the game. As reporting of Night Action results to each other may be hindered by time zones, this allowable communication period will last until voting opens in the Day thread.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

NPC

schaefer_tn.jpg

Schaefer Sheepdog, Lawspeaker

palma_tn.jpg

Palma Pig, Scribe

pernilla_tn.jpg

Pernilla, Badass

sundra.jpg

Sundra Spider, Forest Shaman

Characters (10)

bennett_tn.jpg

Bennett Bulldog, Cheftain

brewer_tn.jpg

Brewer Bunny, Trauma Therapist

caldwell_tn.jpg

Caldwell Crocodile, Fisherman

ember_tn.jpg

Ember Elephant, Explorer

gracie_tn.jpg

Gracie Goat, Silk Merchant

haydn_tn.jpg

Haydn Hippo, Dishwasher

huxley_tn.jpg

Huxley Horse, Farmer

leevi_tn.jpg

Leevi Lion, Bricklayer

ronan_tn.jpg

Ronan Rabbit, Bread Merchant

whitby_tn.jpg

Whitby Walrus, Cook

**Occupations are strictly for players to have fun with their characters.

Deceased (5)

braxton_tn.jpg

Braxton Bear, Blacksmith, murdered Night One Villager

cleo_tn.jpg

Cleo Cow, Coin Minter, murdered Night One Villager

myrtle_tn.jpg

Myrtle Monkey, Seamstress, lynched Day Two Villager

pascha_tn.jpg

Pascha Poodle, Carpenter, murdered Night Two Villager

pierot_tn.jpg

Pierot Parrot, Magistrate, murdered Night Two Villager

Day Three has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Players with the ability to communicate outside of the Day thread may continue to do so until voting begins.

Mod note: Quick explanation regarding the cut scenes with characters who do not end up dead. Does their appearance implicate them? No. Does it exonerate them? No. There are no clues in the pictures. The characters appearing in the night pictures are selected the same way I selected everything in this game, randomly. Carry on...

Well damn.

I am more confused than ever.

As was pointed out at the end of last day, my theory about why Braxton was killed could not have worked. Do not say stuff just after waking up. Mafia sleepy theories are not always useful.

ugh. Too early in the morning for this. I will be back in 5 or so when some of you other animals have spoken.

Well this sucks. Even worse it seems that Myrtle was telling the truth and now we just lost our inventor. 

Final Vote Tally

Braxton Bear: 7 (Haydn Hippo, Myrtle Monkey, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, Caldwell Crocodile, Huxley Horse, Brewer Bunny)
Haydn Hippo: 2 (Braxton Bear, Bennett Bulldog)
Myrtle Monkey: 3 (Leevi Lion. Whitby Walrus, Cleo Cow)
Huxley Horse: 2 (Pascha Poodle, Pierot Parrot)
Gracie Goat: 1 (Ember Elephant)
Non-voters: 0

Myrtle Monkey: 7 (Pierot Parrot, Ember Elephant, Whitby Walrus, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, Leevi Lion, Huxley Horse)
Ronan Rabbit: 1 (Myrtle Monkey)
Caldwell Crocodile: 1 (Brewer Bunny)
Leevi Lion: 1 (Pascha Poodle)
Ember Elephant: 1 (Haydn Hippo)
Non-voters: 2 (Caldwell Crocodile, Bennett Bulldog)

Something I am curious is why on earth did Bennett and Caldwell fail to deliver a final vote? If I remember correctly Bennett did vote for Myrtle but retracted that vote once Myrtle claimed. Caldwell did not vote at all. Is there any reason you two failed to give a vote by the final hour?

Seems our exceptionally anti-Monsters friend has died, which is not the best news to receive. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to openly share this in thread. I'm willing to bet he was killed by a Monster, since he advertised himself as particularly anti-Monster. That just leaves wondering why the Hellions went after Pascha Poodle. Did she strike a nerve when she voted for Leevi Lion? Leevi was one of the people who voted to lynch Myrtle. 

Still, it's unfortunate out of the five dead that none were scum, especially with two scum teams and with the scum presumably trying to strike out and target each other. We could try to operate under the assumption that there's two teams of three when it comes to the scum, which means that the town are already outnumbered, six to four. Unless something crazy has happened. 

43 minutes ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Well damn.

I am more confused than ever.

As was pointed out at the end of last day, my theory about why Braxton was killed could not have worked. Do not say stuff just after waking up. Mafia sleepy theories are not always useful.

ugh. Too early in the morning for this. I will be back in 5 or so when some of you other animals have spoken.

I'm in the same boat as you are, despite our previous disagreements. I have no idea what's going on. 

Eating fleas?  Disgusting.

I found Myrtle most suspicious on day one, leading the vote against her.  My day two vote was simply a follow-up on that.

After Pierot declared himself to be anti-Monster, there were a few people who referred to that:

Bennet Bulldog simply said he may be on to something.

Brewer Bunny asked why... and if the parrot shouldn't be anti-everything.

Ember agreed that some folks could be seen as anti-Hellion in the same way that some are anti-Monster.

Brewer and Pascha Poodle both then asked for more clarification, at which point Haydn said he thought it was nothing... maybe a scum signalling tactic.

The conversation about it kind of died at that point, when Pierot started to bring up Brewer and Myrtle as prime targets of conversation.

Personally, I think Pierot was killed for having some insight into the Ancient Ones and being anti-Monster.

As for Myrtle... Huxley Horse voted to hammer Myrtle even after the inventor claim.  Bennet was the only person to withdraw his vote.  Brewer, who wasn't on the bandwagon, made sure to let us all know he was gong to vote for Myrtle, but not anymore after the claim... instead voting for Caldwell.  Pierot was still quite convinced at the end of the day that Myrtle was scum and that Haydn was scum with him.  I wonder if he still thinks that in the afterlife.

Pierot had an interesting comment at the end of the day about Haydn being familiar with a scum form of communication, but not the town form.  Perhaps there's something to that.

@Ember Elephant, I agree that it was likely the Monsters that took out the Pierrot given he openly stated that he was anti-monster.  However, I don’t think the poodle was killed over her vote for Leevi.  Her vote on Leevi was for sheepish behaviour, whereas she seemed more forceful in her comments to Haydn about why Braxton may have been killed.  It was both Pierrot and Pascha who had the most to say about Haydn’s theory late in the day.

@Brewer Bunny, thanks for posting the tallies.  I’m curious about the lack of voting by Bennett and Caldwell, but I’m also curious whether you have a view on the voting patterns?

That... sucks. No more inventor. I’m surprised more people didn’t unvote after the claim. 

I know “no clues in the pictures” but the PGO stuff seems oddly specific especially in context of this comment by Pierrot yesterday:

“I thought perhaps that she might not be allowed to give a gift to certain villagers just as I know that I, for example :wink:, cannot be targeted by a certain other action. :def_shrug:

In which case did Pierrot kill Pascha, the vigilante? I know his anti-Monster stuff yesterday rubbed some people the wrong way and that might have attracted the vig.

As for not voting yesterday, I didn’t want to lynch Myrtle after she claimed Inventor and I didn’t get on again after unvoting due to unforeseen circumstances, though if I had I would have voted for Haydn again. 

Speaking of Haydn, I really think we should be looking at the hippo again today. He was a key vote on Myrtle, seemed too intent on pushing the Day 1 lynch through on Braxton, and had a bit of a scuffle with Pierrot before his feathery demise. 

Unless some investigative roles come forward with stronger evidence, I advocate ridding ourselves of Haydn today. 

56 minutes ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

“I thought perhaps that she might not be allowed to give a gift to certain villagers just as I know that I, for example :wink:, cannot be targeted by a certain other action. :def_shrug:

In which case did Pierrot kill Pascha, the vigilante? I know his anti-Monster stuff yesterday rubbed some people the wrong way and that might have attracted the vig.

As for not voting yesterday, I didn’t want to lynch Myrtle after she claimed Inventor and I didn’t get on again after unvoting due to unforeseen circumstances, though if I had I would have voted for Haydn again. 

Speaking of Haydn, I really think we should be looking at the hippo again today. He was a key vote on Myrtle, seemed too intent on pushing the Day 1 lynch through on Braxton, and had a bit of a scuffle with Pierrot before his feathery demise. 

Unless some investigative roles come forward with stronger evidence, I advocate ridding ourselves of Haydn today. 

I was a key vote on Myrtle? Check your facts puppy. I did not vote for her on either day. Unlike you.

And I pushed the day one vote? How do you figure that? I voted first. I laid out a case. That is all. I never, not once told others to vote for Braxton. I never told anyone that their votes elsewhere were wrong.

Myrtle reported she could not give you something yesterday. She was town, hence, not lying about that. 

Care to propose a theory? 

And what what are you suggesting about Pascha and Pierot? That Pascha was a vigilante and killed Pierot over his strange communication claims? Or that Pierot was a vigilante and killed Pascha for questioning him about it? Or are you just fishing for a doctor claim to explain why we only saw two kills if there are three killers?

As for ridding the village of me to further your plans, I'll gently remind you you've accused me of tunnelvisioning, but happily admit to voting me day one, planning to vote me day two and now wanting to vote me day three. 

1 hour ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

@Ember Elephant, I agree that it was likely the Monsters that took out the Pierrot given he openly stated that he was anti-monster.  However, I don’t think the poodle was killed over her vote for Leevi.  Her vote on Leevi was for sheepish behaviour, whereas she seemed more forceful in her comments to Haydn about why Braxton may have been killed.  It was both Pierrot and Pascha who had the most to say about Haydn’s theory late in the day.

@Brewer Bunny, thanks for posting the tallies.  I’m curious about the lack of voting by Bennett and Caldwell, but I’m also curious whether you have a view on the voting patterns?

Well judging on the history of similar tales, there is very likely a scummo hiding somewhere in the main lynches. It seems Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, and Huxley Horse have all been involved with the main lynch. None of them have stood out as odd to me except for Gracie and Huxley being quiet. But it may be a good idea to keep a good eye on all three of them today. 

I also agree with your post under this in wanting to hear more from Caldwell today. He has said a good amount but a lot of it lack's input to finding scum. Not only that but his day one vote was quite sheepish and his day two vote was well..... 

1 hour ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

That... sucks. No more inventor. I’m surprised more people didn’t unvote after the claim. 

I know “no clues in the pictures” but the PGO stuff seems oddly specific especially in context of this comment by Pierrot yesterday:

I understand you unvoting for Myrtle, but I wish you would have made some type of replacement vote in the process. You seem to have been a little suspicious toward Haydn. Any reason you did not vote for Haydn in your unvote post? 

Just now, Haydn Hippo said:

I was a key vote on Myrtle? Check your facts puppy. I did not vote for her on either day. Unlike you.

And I pushed the day one vote? How do you figure that? I voted first. I laid out a case. That is all. I never, not once told others to vote for Braxton. I never told anyone that their votes elsewhere were wrong.

Myrtle reported she could not give you something yesterday. She was town, hence, not lying about that. 

Care to propose a theory? 

And what what are you suggesting about Pascha and Pierot? That Pascha was a vigilante and killed Pierot over his strange communication claims? Or that Pierot was a vigilante and killed Pascha for questioning him about it? Or are you just fishing for a doctor claim to explain why we only saw two kills if there are three killers?

As for ridding the village of me to further your plans, I'll gently remind you you've accused me of tunnelvisioning, but happily admit to voting me day one, planning to vote me day two and now wanting to vote me day three. 

I’m sorry. I reread Day 2 and misread your unvoting Pierrot and voting Ember as unvoting Pierrot and voting Myrtle, in which case it would have been a key vote. My fault, and very careless. 

I was suggesting Pierrot said he could not receive an item because he was a PGO and thus killed Pascha when she vig-killed him. 

For the record, I think Myrtle was blocked and that’s why I couldn’t receive anything from her. 

I don’t see how anything I said would be fishing for a doctor claim. I said nothing of the sort, and accusing me of that is grasping for straws.

For the record, I'm not that concerned about Bennet's non-vote.  Caldwell a bit more so because I feel like he's been less willing to engage in actual conversations about things.

42 minutes ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

This was a weird quote from Pierot and I can totally see the Monsters targeting him because of the anti-Monster thing.  PGO's absolutely can be targeted by certain actions and even want to be targeted by the scum team(s).  I'm thinking that Pierot was a bit more forthcoming publicly because we don't have as much opportunity to sneak away for private conversations here at this waterfall.  There's also hardly anything worth eating here, and hangry people do strange things sometimes.  I really don't want to resort to eating fish.  They give me nasty burps.

3 minutes ago, Haydn Hippo said:

It seems unlikely that we should be expecting three night kills at this point.  If so, we'd probably have seen that already.  What would not surprise me is if we have (had?) a vig and the Hellions and Monsters can't kill each night, but must alternate.  I think the Braxton kill made far more sense for a vig than either mafia faction.  Pierot seems like a prime target by the Monsters.  I don't see why the vig would have killed him when he was quite public about having some information that others did not.  That would be a very careless vig... or perhaps overzealous.

As for the voting patterns, there were three people on the Braxton bandwagon that also voted for Myrtle.  Those are Gracie, Ronan, and Huxley.

There is only on person who has stayed away from both bandwagons.  That is Bennett, although to be fair, Bennett did vote for Myrtle prior to the claim.

Of those four people, Ronan got called out by Myrtle and, IMO, has been a bit sheepish and non-committal.  Huxley's been relatively unhelpful.  Bennett and Gracie are at least both adding to the conversation.

To have not nabbed a scum by now is seriously worrying, and I'm gonna stay up in my tree for now.

It sounds like the consensus view is that Pierrot was killed because of his anti-monster comments in the thread. I can believe that, but he was also very vocal and active, so it also could have just been that that got him killed. I think he spoke a lot of sense most of the time. 

10 hours ago, Ember Elephant said:

Seems our exceptionally anti-Monsters friend has died, which is not the best news to receive. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to openly share this in thread. I'm willing to bet he was killed by a Monster, since he advertised himself as particularly anti-Monster. That just leaves wondering why the Hellions went after Pascha Poodle. Did she strike a nerve when she voted for Leevi Lion? Leevi was one of the people who voted to lynch Myrtle. 

Still, it's unfortunate out of the five dead that none were scum, especially with two scum teams and with the scum presumably trying to strike out and target each other. We could try to operate under the assumption that there's two teams of three when it comes to the scum, which means that the town are already outnumbered, six to four. Unless something crazy has happened. 

I'm in the same boat as you are, despite our previous disagreements. I have no idea what's going on. 

You say here that you think there's two scum teams of three, but I don't know why you think that. Pierrot said he thought there were two scums, because he thought we were lynching Haydn's partner, and leaving Haydn all alone, and I don't see why there would be a difference between the monsters and hellions. If we're already outnumbered then we really, really need to lynch scum today.  

5 hours ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

One more thing, I hope we get something more substantial from @Caldwell Crocodile today.

Whilst I agree with you, why are you not at all concerned about Huxley Horse's contributions? All Huxley says is that he's busy farming. He's only spoken like four times in total, and only one of those was to even say he was actually here in the first place. 

3 hours ago, Leevi Lion said:

It seems unlikely that we should be expecting three night kills at this point.  If so, we'd probably have seen that already.  What would not surprise me is if we have (had?) a vig and the Hellions and Monsters can't kill each night, but must alternate.  I think the Braxton kill made far more sense for a vig than either mafia faction.  Pierot seems like a prime target by the Monsters.  I don't see why the vig would have killed him when he was quite public about having some information that others did not.  That would be a very careless vig... or perhaps overzealous.

The scum teams taking it in turns to kill does kinda make sense with a vig, but would we have a vig when Autumn Falls is so small? What do you think the scum teams do when they don't have a kill? It seems likely now that someone blocked Myrtle after all, so there's that, but do you think there's a risk they could be attempting conversions on the nights they aren't killing? Did they kill Pierrot because they thought what he said in the thread meant he couldn't be converted? 

9 hours ago, Leevi Lion said:

Personally, I think Pierot was killed for having some insight into the Ancient Ones and being anti-Monster.

I agree. I feel Brewer seems to react with genuine confusion whilst Haydn Hippo tried to spin it into sounding scummy even though he didn't understand what Parrot had fully said.

5 hours ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

I was suggesting Pierrot said he could not receive an item because he was a PGO and thus killed Pascha when she vig-killed him.

I think our host was just having fun with the "parroting parrot" and there is nothing to the pictures.  As Leevi pointed out, PGOs can usually be targeted by anyone.

5 hours ago, Leevi Lion said:

As for the voting patterns, there were three people on the Braxton bandwagon that also voted for Myrtle.  Those are Gracie, Ronan, and Huxley.

There is only on person who has stayed away from both bandwagons.  That is Bennett, although to be fair, Bennett did vote for Myrtle prior to the claim.

Of those four people, Ronan got called out by Myrtle and, IMO, has been a bit sheepish and non-committal.  Huxley's been relatively unhelpful.  Bennett and Gracie are at least both adding to the conversation.

I have been neither sheepish nor non-committal.  I have justified my reasons for the votes that I have made and, in the case of Braxton, my reasons for voting for him were different to most and, in the case of Myrtle, I explained why I was not convinced about her claim.  As for her calling me out, she said I had been as unhelpful as she herself had been up to that point.  It was hardly "calling me out".  I suggest you go back over the posts I have made.

Huxley hasn't just "been relatively unhelpful" as you suggest.  He's been downright useless.  Unless he's scum, in which case they would probably argue he's been quite useful.

Gracie spoke up twice yesterday and hadn't spoken yet today at the time you posted.

31 minutes ago, Gracie Goat said:

Whilst I agree with you, why are you not at all concerned about Huxley Horse's contributions? All Huxley says is that he's busy farming. He's only spoken like four times in total, and only one of those was to even say he was actually here in the first place. 

I never said I was not concerned about Huxley.  His lack of contributions has not gone un-noticed, but we don't really know whether it is because he is genuinely busy or scum openly (?) flying under the radar.  His vote on Myrtle could be considered scummy, but is that enough to make the call given its the only thing he's done?

Caldwell is more front of mind because every time he does talk, it doesn't really add anything of value.  

31 minutes ago, Gracie Goat said:

You say here that you think there's two scum teams of three, but I don't know why you think that. Pierrot said he thought there were two scums, because he thought we were lynching Haydn's partner, and leaving Haydn all alone, and I don't see why there would be a difference between the monsters and hellions. If we're already outnumbered then we really, really need to lynch scum today.  

I don't really follow the logic as to why you are questioning Ember over this.  I read this as Ember assuming there are three per scum team while Pierot has assumed there were two per team.  Either is possible in my view.   

13 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Caldwell did not vote at all. Is there any reason you two failed to give a vote by the final hour?

I wasn't particularly Interested in Myrtle's lynch, she already had the needed votes, and she had claimed inventor. Any other potential lynches didn't interest me nor were they available.

Also it's called day two but really it was day one still, and today is the day two.

7 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

:thumbup:

14 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Well this sucks. Even worse it seems that Myrtle was telling the truth and now we just lost our inventor. 

Final Vote Tally

Braxton Bear: 7 (Haydn Hippo, Myrtle Monkey, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, Caldwell Crocodile, Huxley Horse, Brewer Bunny)
Haydn Hippo: 2 (Braxton Bear, Bennett Bulldog)
Myrtle Monkey: 3 (Leevi Lion. Whitby Walrus, Cleo Cow)
Huxley Horse: 2 (Pascha Poodle, Pierot Parrot)
Gracie Goat: 1 (Ember Elephant)
Non-voters: 0

Myrtle Monkey: 7 (Pierot Parrot, Ember Elephant, Whitby Walrus, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, Leevi Lion, Huxley Horse)
Ronan Rabbit: 1 (Myrtle Monkey)
Caldwell Crocodile: 1 (Brewer Bunny)
Leevi Lion: 1 (Pascha Poodle)
Ember Elephant: 1 (Haydn Hippo)
Non-voters: 2 (Caldwell Crocodile, Bennett Bulldog)

Something I am curious is why on earth did Bennett and Caldwell fail to deliver a final vote? If I remember correctly Bennett did vote for Myrtle but retracted that vote once Myrtle claimed. Caldwell did not vote at all. Is there any reason you two failed to give a vote by the final hour?

10 hours ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

7 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

I also agree with your post under this in wanting to hear more from Caldwell today. He has said a good amount but a lot of it lack's input to finding scum. Not only that but his day one vote was quite sheepish and his day two vote was well..... 

This back and forth between Ronan and Brewer feels scummy.

51 minutes ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

I wasn't particularly Interested in Myrtle's lynch, she already had the needed votes, and she had claimed inventor. Any other potential lynches didn't interest me nor were they available.

Also it's called day two but really it was day one still, and today is the day two.

I understand if you were not interested in Myrtle's lynch, once she claimed inventor I did not want to lynch her either. But really? There was not a single other person you found a little suspicious. If none of the people who you thought were scummy had any votes then be the first. Sitting back and allowing them to go unvoted is quite unhelpful, and you will never get anyone else to follow you if you don't make the first step. Also while day two may not be the day with the most info it is still an impotent day, calling it similar to day one is not a good excuse to withhold a vote. By my examination you did happen to make a vote on day one though. So you voted for day 1 but not the day 2 but sort of day 1? Got it. 

34 minutes ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

Why is it scummy? Because we are mentioning you and your scummy behaviors?

36 minutes ago, Brewer Bunny said:

once she claimed inventor I did not want to lynch her either.

Of course you didn't. You let Huxley do that which is why your talking about me and not him. Makes you looking town for not wanting to lynch someone who is now confirmed town, and gives you time to set up your little case against me so it appears you've had suspicions of me for awhile now and not just targeting me now because you think I'm an easy lynch* (which I am)*

52 minutes ago, Brewer Bunny said:

But really? There was not a single other person you found a little suspicious.

Clearly not.

1 hour ago, Brewer Bunny said:

you will never get anyone else to follow you if you don't make the first step.

lol that phrasing.

36 minutes ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Why is it scummy?

Feels staged.

2 hours ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

I have been neither sheepish nor non-committal.  I have justified my reasons for the votes that I have made and, in the case of Braxton, my reasons for voting for him were different to most and, in the case of Myrtle, I explained why I was not convinced about her claim.  As for her calling me out, she said I had been as unhelpful as she herself had been up to that point.  It was hardly "calling me out".  I suggest you go back over the posts I have made.   

Yikes! A couple of people ask you some questions and you become as prickly as a cactus! Why so defensive?

I never said I was not concerned about Huxley.  His lack of contributions has not gone un-noticed, but we don't really know whether it is because he is genuinely busy or scum openly (?) flying under the radar.  His vote on Myrtle could be considered scummy, but is that enough to make the call given its the only thing he's done?

Caldwell is more front of mind because every time he does talk, it doesn't really add anything of value.   

I just don't get how you're ok calling out one animal in their very own specific post for not contributing enough, but you're like "oh well I never said I wasn't concerned about Huxley". It's massively inconsistent, and then you say "yeah, well it's what he says" and "well Caldwell talks so much I notice him not saying anything". And even then, in the same post, you literally just said:

Huxley hasn't just "been relatively unhelpful" as you suggest.  He's been downright useless.  Unless he's scum, in which case they would probably argue he's been quite useful.

So why didn't he get his own post calling him out on it? Oh, because you already think he might just be busy farming, right? Like you also said? Make up your mind.

Make what call? To the FBI? :look: Or make a call on his alignment? Nobody asked you to, this is a weird over-reaction. Your whole entire post you really sound like you're defending Huxley with all your might, because even when you say he's useless you say he's only useless if he's not scum.

I don't really follow the logic as to why you are questioning Ember over this.  I read this as Ember assuming there are three per scum team while Pierot has assumed there were two per team.  Either is possible in my view.   

Yeah, either is possible, of course they are, that's not what I was asking, so I don't know why you're trying to answer that question for Ember. Unless you're just saying something for the sake of saying something. 

image.png

7 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

The scum teams taking it in turns to kill does kinda make sense with a vig, but would we have a vig when Autumn Falls is so small? What do you think the scum teams do when they don't have a kill? It seems likely now that someone blocked Myrtle after all, so there's that, but do you think there's a risk they could be attempting conversions on the nights they aren't killing? Did they kill Pierrot because they thought what he said in the thread meant he couldn't be converted? 

I guess they twiddle their thumbs and complain?  The only reason I think that maybe they're alternating the kill and we have a vig is that Braxton really doesn't make much sense as a night kill for either team unless they knew something about his role.  He could have easily been lynched on Day 2.  Now the fact that Myrtle claimed to be a day time inventor means that it's entirely possible the scum have a day time role as well, so it's possible, but it still seems pretty unlikely.  I suppose Braxton's killer could've been an SK trying to look like a vig.

As far as whether or not each team has 2 or 3 members, I would actually be more worried if they had 2 each.  In that case, it seems likely that their teams could merge at some point and given how we haven't nabbed any of them, we'd be in pretty big trouble.  At this point, I think we need them to bump each other off.  I would expect conversion less and merging more, although there have been some earlier comments from folks who seemed quite convinced that they were not likely to get along.

5 hours ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

Gracie spoke up twice yesterday and hadn't spoken yet today at the time you posted.

I agree with the last two points, although if Huxley is scum he's been worse than useful.

4 hours ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

This is just nonsense.  How was it day one still?  The highest vote getter was dead... that makes it a full day two with all the benefits thereof.  Just because Braxton died during the night doesn't mean that the lynch was meaningless.

7 hours ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

Still no real stance, but then says that discussion feels scummy.

6 hours ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

How is asking Brewer her views on the vote tally scummy?  How do we get anywhere if we don't engage with everyone?

5 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

Yikes! A couple of people ask you some questions and you become as prickly as a cactus! Why so defensive?

I defended myself because what he said was not accurate.  I don't really think I was being that prickly.

I just don't get how you're ok calling out one animal in their very own specific post for not contributing enough, but you're like "oh well I never said I wasn't concerned about Huxley". It's massively inconsistent, and then you say "yeah, well it's what he says" and "well Caldwell talks so much I notice him not saying anything". And even then, in the same post, you literally just said:

So why didn't he get his own post calling him out on it? Oh, because you already think he might just be busy farming, right? Like you also said? Make up your mind.

Make what call? To the FBI? :look: Or make a call on his alignment? Nobody asked you to, this is a weird over-reaction. Your whole entire post you really sound like you're defending Huxley with all your might, because even when you say he's useless you say he's only useless if he's not scum.image.png

I explained that Caldwell was front of mind because he had been posting.  He got his own post because I was addressing one thing at a time (because I was on the phone).  The two posts before that merged into one, but I wasn't as quick with the third one.

On Huxley, your question to me was: "Why are you not at all concerned about Huxley Horse's contributions?"

I never said I wasn't at all concerned, I just hadn't made a comment about it. So, I commented on Huxley because you asked me about him.  And in responding to that it made me think about more than I had been about whether he might be scum or not.  That is why I provided more information.  I don't think that contributing to the discussion is an over-reaction.

My position on Huxley is that I don't think we have enough to know whether he is actually busy or scum flying under the radar.  Why do I have to have a definitive view on whether or not he is scum?  I'm not defending him, I'm saying I don't know.   

Do you think he is scum?

Yeah, either is possible, of course they are, that's not what I was asking, so I don't know why you're trying to answer that question for Ember. Unless you're just saying something for the sake of saying something. 

I wasn't trying to answer for Ember.   I didn't follow your logic and wanted you to explain it - I should have been clearer about that.

017.jpg

017.jpg

017.jpg

Mod note: Voting is now open. You have 48 hours to agree on a lynch. With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

If you are a player with the ability to communicate outside of the day thread, you must now stop. You will be allowed to communicate again once the Night Phase begins. Thank you!