Sign in to follow this  
tkf

[MOC] UWBM "SHIELD"

Hello that's "Octan Studios TV" and today we will provide you with most actual news. 

1.JPG

Sometimes ago, whole world was excited with that strange shot, are there government hides from us? or is this some sort of evil corporations plan?

To clarify this, we have contacted our sources in "Octan Corporation", "Octan" - the best oil in the world, and general sponsor of our TV company. And we were invited to new press-conference hold with President Business, regarding their new product. 

"Octan Corporation",  "Octan" - the best oil in the world, were started as oil company, and when switched to voting cabins, after people have chosen President Business as their only rightful leader, LONG LIVE President Business, it's interests have spread all across the world. But military weapons never were their interest, before now.

4.JPG

Let's present you Universal Walking Battle Machine (UWBM) "Shield".

5.JPG

It is the new weapon, for many tasks - scouting, assault ,defence. 

6.JPG

"Shield" can change rules in all this fields. It is fast and powerful. It is something we never heard of before. 

7.JPG

UWBM "Shield"  is 16 bricks tall. 

8.JPG

Legs gives it unbelievable mobility on hard terrain. Fast minigun allow it to easily counter light armored targets, such as minifigures.

9.JPG

It's power supply...

- HEY, PUT THAT WORKER OUT OF THE SHOT.  We will need to cut it out later. WHAT DOES IS IT MEAN LIVE TRANSLATION?!!!

10.JPG

So, we were talking about Power supply, it gives robot big autonomy, full specification will be published by "Octan Corporation", "Octan" best voting systems ever, later. Also it provide enough power for different weapons.

11.JPG

Main weapon is triple laser gun. Two blue lasers can cut through any armor, while red laser inflame any flammable material. 

12.JPG

In addition to minigun it has rocket turrets capable of 16 rockets, with independent target system, it allows to target 4!! absolutely independent targets even with non-guided missiles. 

13.JPG

Captain Ace Speedman is piloting this "Shield" UWBM.

Take a closer look at controls, joysticks and control panel help controlling the UWBM, while AR glasses allow fast and accurate targeting. 

Also you can see additional wide spector sensor to easily find targets in hard conditions, for example jungle night.

14.JPG

Minigun is attached to the movable turret...

- I SAID REMOVE THAT WORKER, HE CAN TRIGGER THE TURRET....

----- TRANSLATION INTERRUPTED ------

Edited by tkf

As a Battletech/Mechwarrior fan, this blends the aesthetics of the Locust and the Raven, both of which are favorites of mine.  I have a soft spot for chicken walker type mechs.

The heraldry from the Nexo Knight shields suggest that this mech exists in a feudal society (again, much like early Battletech) where mechs belonged to noble families and were handed down from generation to generation.

Though, with Emmet as the technician, I would be a little hesitant about piloting it. :wink:

On 5/3/2019 at 10:45 PM, pombe said:

As a Battletech/Mechwarrior fan, this blends the aesthetics of the Locust and the Raven, both of which are favorites of mine.  I have a soft spot for chicken walker type mechs.

I think it is more like locust/timberwolf merge, haven't thought about it while buiding, but of course battle tech have influenced me very much, i am also fan of battletech universe.

The heraldry from the Nexo Knight shields suggest that this mech exists in a feudal society (again, much like early Battletech) where mechs belonged to noble families and were handed down from generation to generation.

I was trying to cover legs with something, and using nexo knights shields have come to my mind, i was thinking more about killings marks of another houses. Or battle the mech have come through, but photo story didn't comply with it unfortunately.

Though, with Emmet as the technician, I would be a little hesitant about piloting it. :wink:

Why you wouldn't believe in master builder, and builder of decker-couch mech? 

On 5/3/2019 at 11:03 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

I like the weapons system! :thumbup:

Thanks, independent rocket pod was something i wanted to add as soon as started to built this mech, as non-contest entry for this