Sign in to follow this  
The Stad

AoM Inn Phase 1: Party Supplies

Previously:

A New Post at Gammeltårn

33864849438_9b2a86e7c6_c.jpg

Kjell left Gammeltårn in great haste and, having picked his way out of the mountains by the crumbling game trails, now galloped along the Old Road towards Forstlys.  More ancient than memory and yet nearly unblemished by the passing of time, the Old Road crossed the Burial Isle from east to west in several segments, each perfectly straight, and only subtly, if ever, sloping.  It was favored by many of the travelers and merchants that made their way across the island, and on his journey Kjell passed many folk who also trod the road to the capitol, nearly all of them laden with the trappings of festive revelries.

33864849528_46dbbe6bd0_c.jpg

Spoiler

A few more shots:

33864849538_d30cee7d12_c.jpg

47691902762_820ba190a0_c.jpg

Maybe I started this six months ago... maybe I've been a little busy... but it's here now, so...  C&C welcome!

And yes, the photo quality is not outstanding.  I have an old phone for a camera.

Edited by The Stad

Great bridge.  I like the look, its sleek and clean.  The water could use a little more variation.  I like the landscaping, the trees look good.  I also like the different colors for the ground cover.  The wagon looks nice, I like the canopy.  Neat figs too.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:26 AM, Eoin Wallace said:

Looks great! The red leaves work well, I just might change the bridge to make it  a little less plain.

Thanks! I wish I had more red leaves, I how they look too. I do find it a bit difficult to balance looking “clean” without looking “plain,” but I’ll keep working on that front.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:23 PM, zoth33 said:

Great bridge.  I like the look, its sleek and clean.  The water could use a little more variation.  I like the landscaping, the trees look good.  I also like the different colors for the ground cover.  The wagon looks nice, I like the canopy.  Neat figs too.

Thank you! I agree about the water, it could use a little more texture to suggest movement. Next time!

Super solid bridge design :thumbup: The SNOT arch looks great, as do the buttresses on either side of the river.

Fun mix of colors for the landscape, and your brick built wagon wheels are neat :classic: