Chromide

Custom minifigures

Does anyone else like bricklinking minifigure parts and creating custom figures out of them? I have a ton of different colored battle droids, assassin droids, and force users. I like using uncommon lightsaber blade colors as well like orange, yellow, dark pink, dark blue, etc. 

Here's just two of mine as an example, a custom Darth Tenebrous (Darth Plagueis' master), and Tarados Gon (a Klatooinian Jedi from Episode II arena scene). I used trans-dark blue as the lightsaber blade for him. All real Lego parts, of course.

I also have some other 'custom' force users, just not really based off of anyone in particular. I have a Nikto one, a Trandoshan, a Neimoidian, a Tusken (Sharad Hett, but that one isn't very creative admittedly), and then two just plain Buggoid aliens from Galaxy Squad (the dark red and olive green ones) which I have given lightsaber too. I'll probably share all of these eventually, but the two above are based off of real characters, and some of the others aren't completed yet.

Gon.jpg

Tenebrous.jpg

Edited by Chromide

Hi!
First of all, love the two minifigures, I didn't know about the Klatooinian jedi before seeing this.

To answer your other question about minifigs I saw that usually ideas and pictures like these ended up in the Updating Your Minifigs thread, which started  with the intent to update older minifigs to today standards but then evolved to include characters not yet made or to show off customs, so I'll advise you to check it for further discussion =)

35 minutes ago, Per_SW said:

Hi!
First of all, love the two minifigures, I didn't know about the Klatooinian jedi before seeing this.

To answer your other question about minifigs I saw that usually ideas and pictures like these ended up in the Updating Your Minifigs thread, which started  with the intent to update older minifigs to today standards but then evolved to include characters not yet made or to show off customs, so I'll advise you to check it for further discussion =)

Cool, thank you for showing me that, I'll share some of my other stuff there later.