Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Day Two–Evidence of So-Called Evil

I'm going to retain the same vote has yesterday: Myrtle. So far she has not yet addressed the accusations against her about her sheepish vote. Both from yesterday and today.

Vote: Myrtle Monkey

Sheepish? As the second vote? Seriooously? I would say sheepish would be more on the bandwagooon later in the day. At the time, I found Braxtooon to be the best chance we had that day if we were tooo lynch.

Today, Rooonan has not offered up much help. Tooo be fair, I haven't either up until nooow. I am wooondering if he is just sliding underneath the eyes of us all. He appeared helpful Day 1, I think if he was scum to gain a favooorable view to coooast today.

Vote: Ronan Rabbit

We have nooot heard from Gracie Goooat yet. Pernilla, where is your looovely sweater I made? You'll catch a cooold!

1 hour ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

Sheepish? As the second vote? Seriooously? I would say sheepish would be more on the bandwagooon later in the day. At the time, I found Braxtooon to be the best chance we had that day if we were tooo lynch.

I don’t really mind where on the bandwagon you were. But you voted for Braxton after you were called out by Hippo. 

10 hours ago, Ember Elephant said:

I see, so you're voting for me because I voted for someone to make a Day One lynch, but then changed my mind about it after the fact because I thought it was a bad lynch? Seems completely logical to me! Or it seems like you're trying to start a quick bandwagon. All that we need next is for Haydn to step in and magic up a reason as to why people should vote for me. 

It's a good thing the leader of our village is a sheepdog, there's certainly a lot of sheep that need to be herded around here.

Speaking of sheep as well, I think I will vote for Myrtle as well. Perhaps Cleo was on to something before being murdered. 

It's mostly the fact that you changed your vote even though the only thing Braxton had said during that time between your vote and unvote, was calling everyone who voted for him a sheep. I'm not sure how that could have changed your mind so much to unvote him. What about his post in particular made you go "You know what, this lynch was OK enough to vote for before but now its really bad and I need to get off"? 

8 hours ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

It’s been said but the specifically anti-Monster vs specifically anti-Hellion stuff is legit, and not scum signaling, whatever that even means.

Just because you the mighty bulldog says its legit does not make it so. I'm not saying you guys are pulling off some weird scum communication, but to a lot of us it looks like your using some odd code. Making the connection is only a reasonable possibility. 

Oh boy, it was some what of a busy day at the trauma office so sorry if I was not able to be as active for this bit. I have noticed there are quite a lot of animals who have failed to show up. Gracie Goat and Huxley Horse, sitting in silence saying nothing helps no one but the scum. 

BAWK!

7 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

We have nooot heard from Gracie Goooat yet.

28 minutes ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Gracie Goat and Huxley Horse, sitting in silence saying nothing helps no one but the scum.

Perhaps I ate a few too many weird mushrooms in the forest, but I swear I heard Gracie Goat say something today. Not very much, but something:

12 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

As Caldwell says, at least there aren't three dead townies, but two dead isn't good at all.

We do at least have more information knowing Braxton was town after all, so that helps us look back, but if it was a vig that took out Braxton, as some people are claiming, then why would scum take out Cleo, who was looking scummy enough to be called out yesterday? That bit doesn't make sense to me, along with a few other things some people are saying. 

You posted while I was posting. The certainty thing was that other people had been talking about how Braxton seemed sure there were 4 factions and that made him look scummy to them, and I was agreeing with those people in addition to the things I'd said that I thought made him scummy. I'll have to go back and check who they were if you want me to. Why are there weird symbals in your post, and why is some of it crossed out?

Curious that you've both missed that - is this your version of performative indignation?

BAWK!

Vote Tally

Ember Elephant: 1 (Brewer Bunny)
Myrtle Monkey: 3 (Pierot Parrot, Ember Elephant, Whitby Walrus)
Haydn Hippo: 1 (Bennett Bulldog)
Ronan Rabbit: 1 (Myrtle Monkey)

With 13 players left, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 35 hours remain in the day.

21 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Vote: Ember Elephant

20 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

20 hours ago, Ember Elephant said:

19 hours ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

Vote: Haydn Hippo

18 hours ago, Whitby Walrus said:

16 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

15 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

The fact of the matter is that my comment makes perfect sense to the people it's directed at and if I say any more, I'll give it all away. I know it can be frustrating when there's obviously a secret somewhere, but rest assured I am a Villager

vote: Pierot Parrot

Trust me I'm a villager is pretty much the scumiest thing someone can say. Villiagers don't need to ask for trust, they earn it by doing town things, like telling the truth, not hiding things and being active in hunting scum.

13 hours ago, Ember Elephant said:

Let me ask a question - if I was on the other scum team, why would I be signaling to the opposing scum team, who I am supposed to eliminate to win the game - that I am scum? Why would I also be signaling this in thread, in the open, in front of everyone? Unless you haven't read the rules, you should know that the scum teams have to kill one another, or perhaps you're attempting to cast suspicion upon me by using flimsy evidence such as that, the same as you did with Braxton.

The open secret message thing is unsettling, but this actually makes sense to me, I'm just really surprised it was Ember who said it.

10 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

Today, Rooonan has not offered up much help. Tooo be fair, I haven't either up until nooow. I am wooondering if he is just sliding underneath the eyes of us all. He appeared helpful Day 1, I think if he was scum to gain a favooorable view to coooast today.

We have nooot heard from Gracie Goooat yet. Pernilla, where is your looovely sweater I made? You'll catch a cooold!

This is weird. You're saying you thought Braxton was the best chance for a lynch, even though you're also saying you voted for him second so nowhere near being lynched. It sounds like you weren't concerned whether he was scum or not, you just wanted to lynch someone and thought you could pile on. I was getting worried about how the votes were piling on for you, but this is scummy enough for me to vote for you.

3 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

It's mostly the fact that you changed your vote even though the only thing Braxton had said during that time between your vote and unvote, was calling everyone who voted for him a sheep. I'm not sure how that could have changed your mind so much to unvote him. What about his post in particular made you go "You know what, this lynch was OK enough to vote for before but now its really bad and I need to get off"? 

Just because you the mighty bulldog says its legit does not make it so. I'm not saying you guys are pulling off some weird scum communication, but to a lot of us it looks like your using some odd code. Making the connection is only a reasonable possibility. 

Oh boy, it was some what of a busy day at the trauma office so sorry if I was not able to be as active for this bit. I have noticed there are quite a lot of animals who have failed to show up. Gracie Goat and Huxley Horse, sitting in silence saying nothing helps no one but the scum. 

Yeah I don't fully get why Ember changed his mind and that is a reasonable point, but why are both you and Myrtle saying I haven't said anything when I have? And only you mentioned that Huxley Horse hasn't said anything, not Myrtle, neither of you have mentioned Leevi Lion, and it's not as if Pascha's been saying loads either. I feel like you're picking me out and I don't like it. 

I'm gonna scream loudly so you all know I'm here Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

3 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

I'm gonna scream loudly so you all know I'm here Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp! Sorry. Croca Cola. 

But yeah I'm here too. I'm just feeling a lack of wind in my sails due to Braxton's flip. Seems silly now that I suspected him so much but I did.

18 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

I will for now Vote: Ember Elephant for reasons said above though this is just a quick vote. 

What do you mean by a "quick vote"?

@Hinckley, looks like this vote was not included in the vote tally.

13 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

This also doesn't sit well with me because it was the reason for your vote, rather than whether it was the first, second or whatever number vote, that made it sheepish.

Today, Rooonan has not offered up much help. Tooo be fair, I haven't either up until nooow.

If this is your logic for voting for me, should we add it to the legitimate reasons for voting for you today?  Also are you suggesting your contribution post this part of your post was helpful, because I fail to see how this is being helpful ...

As others have pointed out, Gracie had spoken up at the time you posted.  I'm curious why you singled her out?   Leevi was on to you yesterday, so I can appreciate why you would not want to poke him today.

I'd also like to hear your views on how helpful you think that Caldwell, Pascha, Leevi and Huxley have been today.  I thought Caldwell's single contribution was particularly insightful. 

7 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Gracie Goat and Huxley Horse, sitting in silence saying nothing helps no one but the scum. 

As above.

Myrtle was on the radar at the end of day 1 for me for the lack of substance in her posts - case in point being the one about the hippo saying something odd, which was made with no context or explanation.  And then later dismissed with something along the lines of "I got confused". For that, combined with her actions today:

There are two others that I am also interested in at this point.  Brewer - I felt she had lots to say and poked a few people, but was not following through.  Maybe checking to see what stuck?  Also, I didn't really understand the switch of her vote to Braxton late in the day when it more than likely would make no difference.  Caldwell - mostly for the only opinions he presented being parrots of Brewer's posts.  Looks like Caldwell has posted while I'm typing away.  I think the point still holds about his posts being particularly insightful.

8 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

BAWK!

Perhaps I ate a few too many weird mushrooms in the forest, but I swear I heard Gracie Goat say something today. Not very much, but something:

Curious that you've both missed that - is this your version of performative indignation?

BAWK!

My bad, lots of people here and I sadly missed that comment. Gracie you get a free trauma report. It has come in and you have lots of trauma. Only $5,000 and I will give you the counseling you truly deserve.

5 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Trust me I'm a villager is pretty much the scumiest thing someone can say. Villiagers don't need to ask for trust, they earn it by doing town things, like telling the truth, not hiding things and being active in hunting scum.

I don't like the whole more anti-team thing either, but I'm not sure if its lynch worthy. 

27 minutes ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

What do you mean by a "quick vote"?

@Hinckley, looks like this vote was not included in the vote tally.

This also doesn't sit well with me because it was the reason for your vote, rather than whether it was the first, second or whatever number vote, that made it sheepish.

If this is your logic for voting for me, should we add it to the legitimate reasons for voting for you today?  Also are you suggesting your contribution post this part of your post was helpful, because I fail to see how this is being helpful ...

As others have pointed out, Gracie had spoken up at the time you posted.  I'm curious why you singled her out?   Leevi was on to you yesterday, so I can appreciate why you would not want to poke him today.

I'd also like to hear your views on how helpful you think that Caldwell, Pascha, Leevi and Huxley have been today.  I thought Caldwell's single contribution was particularly insightful. 

As above.

Myrtle was on the radar at the end of day 1 for me for the lack of substance in her posts - case in point being the one about the hippo saying something odd, which was made with no context or explanation.  And then later dismissed with something along the lines of "I got confused". For that, combined with her actions today:

There are two others that I am also interested in at this point.  Brewer - I felt she had lots to say and poked a few people, but was not following through.  Maybe checking to see what stuck?  Also, I didn't really understand the switch of her vote to Braxton late in the day when it more than likely would make no difference.  Caldwell - mostly for the only opinions he presented being parrots of Brewer's posts.  Looks like Caldwell has posted while I'm typing away.  I think the point still holds about his posts being particularly insightful.

Quick vote meaning I had to leave and I wanted to place a vote to show my suspicions. Though I still have that suspicion and will keep it for now. 

Vote Tally

Myrtle Monkey: 5 (Pierot Parrot, Ember Elephant, Whitby Walrus, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit)
Pierot Parrot: 1 (Haydn Hippo)

With 13 players left, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 35 hours remain in the day.

1 hour ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

, looks like this vote was not included in the vote tally.

:wall: What is wrong with me this game??

Thank you! :blush:

7 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

6 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

1 hour ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

26 hours remain in the day. With 13 players left, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

Vote Tally

Myrtle Monkey: 5 (Pierot Parrot, Ember Elephant, Whitby Walrus, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit)

With 13 players left, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 20 hours remain in the day.

I will have absolutely NO MORE of Whitby's chicken wraps!  Yeesh...

I blame my delayed contributions to this conversation entirely on him.

Given the indigestion I haven't had a chance to fully digest everything that's been said yet... but I haven't seen anything from Myrtle that changes my opinion from yesterday.

36 minutes ago, Leevi Lion said:

I will have absolutely NO MORE of Whitby's chicken wraps!  Yeesh...

I blame my delayed contributions to this conversation entirely on him.

Given the indigestion I haven't had a chance to fully digest everything that's been said yet... but I haven't seen anything from Myrtle that changes my opinion from yesterday.

Whoa Whoa Whoa....

Hold on a second. Those wraps were made in pristine condition. And in incredibly hygienic conditions. It must have been Cadwell’s fish or Pascha’s mushrooms that caused the indigestion. 

Myrtle seems as good as a shot as anybody else for catching a scum today, or at least getting some intel. 

I don’t necessarily like Day 1 lynches, but in my experience town spins it’s wheels if we no-lynch 2 days in a row. 

Unvote: Haydn Hippo

Oooh boy. I am the inventooor. I attempted to send an invention to Bennet Bulldooog toooday but was unsuccesful. Yesterday I made an invention that could be used to protect myself and used during the night.

Vote Tally

Myrtle Monkey: 7 (Pierot Parrot, Ember Elephant, Whitby Walrus, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, Leevi Lion, Bennet Bulldog)

With 13 players left, it takes 7 votes to lynch. As it currently stands, Myrtle Monkey will be lynched. Approximately 16 hours remain in the day.

2 hours ago, Leevi Lion said:

28 minutes ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

Just now, Ronan Rabbit said:

Did the monkey give our beloved sheepdog a time machine?

I already fixed it while you were quoting. Thank you, co-host. :blush:

34 minutes ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

Oooh boy. I am the inventooor. I attempted to send an invention to Bennet Bulldooog toooday but was unsuccesful. Yesterday I made an invention that could be used to protect myself and used during the night.

Assuming for a minute that you're telling the truth (which I'm not sold on yet), what did you try to give Bennett and what does it mean that you were unsuccessful?

4 minutes ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

Assuming for a minute that you're telling the truth (which I'm not sold on yet), what did you try to give Bennett and what does it mean that you were unsuccessful?

I attempted to send him a one-shot block invention, but came back with the result of unsuccsessful. I can only assume someone had a day-block they used on me, Bennett, or he is somehow unable to receive that item.

Just now, Myrtle Monkey said:

I attempted to send him a one-shot block invention, but came back with the result of unsuccsessful. I can only assume someone had a day-block they used on me, Bennett, or he is somehow unable to receive that item.

An inventor who can give out an invention during the day is plausible.  Having a day blocker who conveniently blocked you during today when you hadn't yet given anyone a reason to seems a little less plausible.  There are usually no restrictions on who an invention can be given to, so I'm not sure we can read too much into that side of the equation yet.

I'm keen to hear from those with a better grasp of the history books about the use of day blocks.

51 minutes ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

Hmm. IDK if it's just me, but you were quick to claim once you had seven votes. Like, minutes quick.

But if I wanted to fake claim, inventor wouldn't be my first pick so I kinda believe him.