Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Day Two–Evidence of So-Called Evil

Players (in their anonymous character accounts) only please!!!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

014.jpg

014.jpg

014.jpg

021.jpg

014.jpg

014.jpg

014.jpg

Rules

(Deviations from the EB standard Mafia rules are in bold blue. Modified clauses have been struck through.)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers (Town) or the Hellions (Mafia) or the Monsters (Mafia). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town must eliminate any other threats and control 50% of the village or nothing can prevent this from occurring. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

1a. This is an anonymous game and you may only post in your character account sent to you by the host. Be sure to check before you post that you are in your anonymous account and not in your main Eurobricks account.

1b. Those who are allowed to communicate in private should not reveal their true identities to each other, either.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. A majority being reached will not end the day. The day will continue for the full 72 hours and any majority vote that is reached can be overturned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves. Unless otherwise noted in your role PM, players can target the same player two nights in a row or themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Similarly, you may not directly quote any communications (via PM or writeboard) that were sent to you by other players in the game. If you wish to reveal private communications, these must also be paraphrased. 

5a. The Role PM is structured for every player in this way:

Character: Character name (player)

Affiliation: Villager (Town) or Hellions (Scum) or Monsters (Scum) or third-party (Neutral)

Role: [Either the details of a Night Action or] Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

6a. Only specific players are allowed to communicate outside of the day thread. These players are only allowed to communicate with each other during the Night phase of the game. As reporting of Night Action results to each other may be hindered by time zones, this allowable communication period will last until voting opens in the Day thread.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

NPC

schaefer_tn.jpg

Schaefer Sheepdog, Lawspeaker

palma_tn.jpg

Palma Pig, Scribe

pernilla_tn.jpg

Pernilla, Badass

sundra.jpg

Sundra Spider, Forest Shaman

Characters (13)

bennett_tn.jpg

Bennett Bulldog, Cheftain

brewer_tn.jpg

Brewer Bunny, Trauma Therapist

caldwell_tn.jpg

Caldwell Crocodile, Fisherman

ember_tn.jpg

Ember Elephant, Explorer

gracie_tn.jpg

Gracie Goat, Silk Merchant

haydn_tn.jpg

Haydn Hippo, Dishwasher

huxley_tn.jpg

Huxley Horse, Farmer

leevi_tn.jpg

Leevi Lion, Bricklayer

myrtle_tn.jpg

Myrtle Monkey, Seamstress

pascha_tn.jpg

Pascha Poodle, Carpenter

pierot_tn.jpg

Pierot Parrot, Magistrate

ronan_tn.jpg

Ronan Rabbit, Bread Merchant

whitby_tn.jpg

Whitby Walrus, Cook

**Occupations are strictly for players to have fun with their characters.

Deceased

braxton_tn.jpg

Braxton Bear, Blacksmith, murdered Night One Villager

cleo_tn.jpg

Cleo Cow, Coin Minter, murdered Night One Villager

Day Two has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Players with the ability to communicate outside of the Day thread may continue to do so until voting begins.

Somehow I had a feeling we were too focused on Braxton yesterday. I don't think we can necessarily blame most of the people who voted for him, it was a bandwagon through and through. I imagine it was someone town aligned that got rid of Braxton, especially after all the suspicion that surrounded him yesterday. Unless it was a scum killer that got rid of Braxton thinking he was on the other scum team based on how suspicious people thought he was. We might not even have a town aligned killer and it could just be two scum killers trying to get rid of the other scum team while also trying to get rid of us. 

BAWK!

Two deaths is really no good at all. Depriving villagers of their due process rights is absolutely unconscionable, and as the whirling psychedelic magistrate of Autumn Falls, I must come out against it with emphatic verbal condemnation.

41 minutes ago, Ember Elephant said:

I don't think we can necessarily blame most of the people who voted for him, it was a bandwagon through and through.

That doesn't make sense. Some people who get swept up in a bandwagon are townies of course, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't scrutinize who voted for whom. And, personally, I found it interesting you unvoted Braxton shortly after he had a go at the people who had latched onto the wagon - a little afraid of scrutiny, are you?

We need to get to the bottom of this situation and catch the Ancient Ones of all flavors, but I am particularly anti-Monster. I wonder if anyone is anti-Hellion in a similar way?

BAWK!

8 minutes ago, Pierot Parrot said:

We need to get to the bottom of this situation and catch the Ancient Ones of all flavors, but I am particularly anti-Monster. I wonder if anyone is anti-Hellion in a similar way?

BAWK!

I think you might be on to something there. 

2 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

And, personally, I found it interesting you unvoted Braxton shortly after he had a go at the people who had latched onto the wagon - a little afraid of scrutiny, are you?

While I dooo nooot suggest that I am defendying the pachyderm, I think everybody has thooose kind of votes. It's interesting to look at though.

2 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

...I am particularly anti-Monster... BAWK!

I am sorry. I am feeling slow this morning. What do you mean by this?

2 minutes ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

While I dooo nooot suggest that I am defendying the pachyderm, I think everybody has thooose kind of votes. It's interesting to look at though.

Interesting to look at. So are lava flows, Tigers eyes and burning buildings. Assessing danger is the important thing. 

The question is did Ember think,

" Gosh Braxton might possibly be town, I better not vote for him." Or "Gosh he might be town and it'd look bad for me if he was killed and I was the one who hammered."

Or some other variant. I guess we'll never know.

Well that sucks. I guess I was wrong for having scummy feelings about both Cleo and Braxton. At least we won't waste a day discussing weather or not we should lynch the bold bear now.

3 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

BAWK!

Two deaths is really no good at all. Depriving villagers of their due process rights is absolutely unconscionable, and as the whirling psychedelic magistrate of Autumn Falls, I must come out against it with emphatic verbal condemnation.

That doesn't make sense. Some people who get swept up in a bandwagon are townies of course, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't scrutinize who voted for whom. And, personally, I found it interesting you unvoted Braxton shortly after he had a go at the people who had latched onto the wagon - a little afraid of scrutiny, are you?

BAWK!

Wait why are you particularly anti-monster? Shouldn't you be anti-everything ancient? This makes no sense. 

2 hours ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

Well at least we didn't end up with three dead townies. 

Always look on the bright side of life I suppose. 

Final Vote Tally

Braxton Bear: 7 (Haydn Hippo, Myrtle Monkey, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, Caldwell Crocodile, Huxley Horse, Brewer Bunny)
Haydn Hippo: 2 (Braxton Bear, Bennett Bulldog)
Myrtle Monkey: 3 (Leevi Lion. Whitby Walrus, Cleo Cow)
Huxley Horse: 2 (Pascha Poodle, Pierot Parrot)
Gracie Goat: 1 (Ember Elephant)
Non-voters: 0

So this was the final vote count from yesterday. I have to say the fact that Braxton was one of the victims is quite odd. I mean he was going to be a prime talked about subject for today. Could it be we possibly have a vig among ourselves?

5 hours ago, Ember Elephant said:

Somehow I had a feeling we were too focused on Braxton yesterday. I don't think we can necessarily blame most of the people who voted for him, it was a bandwagon through and through. I imagine it was someone town aligned that got rid of Braxton, especially after all the suspicion that surrounded him yesterday. Unless it was a scum killer that got rid of Braxton thinking he was on the other scum team based on how suspicious people thought he was. We might not even have a town aligned killer and it could just be two scum killers trying to get rid of the other scum team while also trying to get rid of us. 

That's a fair point. It may be a good idea to look into those who voted for Braxton. 

5 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

BAWK!

Yes, I think that some people could be seen as especially anti-Hellion in a way that others are especially anti-Monster. 

2 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

" Gosh Braxton might possibly be town, I better not vote for him." Or "Gosh he might be town and it'd look bad for me if he was killed and I was the one who hammered."

I think it would look worse for you, perhaps, as the person that pushed so hard and drew so much attention for what seemed to be poor phrasing on Braxton's part. 

48 minutes ago, Ember Elephant said:

Yes, I think that some people could be seen as especially anti-Hellion in a way that others are especially anti-Monster. 

I think it would look worse for you, perhaps, as the person that pushed so hard and drew so much attention for what seemed to be poor phrasing on Braxton's part. 

Agreed, on both points.

45 minutes ago, Ember Elephant said:

Why is it worse for me? I don't recall ever telling anyone else to vote for him. I just said I was unsatisfied with his replies. I voted clearly and early, and let others make up their own minds. Turns out I was wrong, sure. But that's because I didn't know what Braxton was. And I wanted to find out, since he wouldn't give a better response than poorly phrased threats.

As for the topic of conversation between Braxton and I, what else can anyone point to here except poor phrasing? Until verifiable investigation results start coming in, I have nothing to go on except conversations here. 

If you're deep in private conversations all night, I'm sure you'll let us know.:sarcasm_hmpf:

10 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

BAWK!

BAWK!

5 hours ago, Ember Elephant said:

I am still very confused about the discussion about being more anti-monster then anti-hellion. The town is supposed to eliminate all scum which would include both groups according to our dear sheepdog. I don't understand how someone would be more against one group then the other if this is the case. I would love some clarification in this issue. 

Oof. Not a good start to the day. 

9 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Or some other variant. I guess we'll never know.

That’s what I thought yesterday. His original statement when he voted for Braxton came across like he was going to backtrack later in the day (which he eventually did).

Yip! (I hate being a Poodle. I mean, the curly hair is awesome, but the bark, well, it sucks. Why can't I have a better woof?)

2 dead. Hm. I guess that should be expected with 2 scum teams. However, I can't see the scum wanting to take out the bear. So my guess (and it's just a guess of course) is we have a vig that killed off Bear and either the scum alternate night kills or one was prevented somehow. Yeah, I know, that's wishy washy and obvious, but what more do you want? We might have some newbs here that could benefit from things being spoken clearly.

And I'll echo - what'cha all talkin' about with this "especially anti-monster" stuff? Bunch of nothing to me... 

1 hour ago, Pascha Poodle said:

And I'll echo - what'cha all talkin' about with this "especially anti-monster" stuff? Bunch of nothing to me... 

I bet it's not nothing.

I think it might be some kind of scum signalling tactic.

Pierot, who was quite talkative yesterday, has gone a long time without clarifying. He would have at least been notified that I parroted his words. Maybe there's nothing unscummy he can say.

There were comments on day one about the scum being distinct teams. I asked why would it ever matter. No one answered that question either.

BAWK!

1 hour ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Pierot, who was quite talkative yesterday, has gone a long time without clarifying.

I don't need to take over the thread and make you all jealous of my ~transcendent~ cape, plus I'm waiting to see what everyone else has to say on the events of the day. @Gracie Goat, @Huxley Horse, @Leevi Lion that means you. The fact of the matter is that my comment makes perfect sense to the people it's directed at and if I say any more, I'll give it all away. I know it can be frustrating when there's obviously a secret somewhere, but rest assured I am a Villager.

That said, let's get down to business:

15 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

That's a fair point. It may be a good idea to look into those who voted for Braxton.

The prosecution brings one Brewer Bunny to the stand. Would you please confirm your name? Your date of birth? Your home address? All right, let's begin.

You say it may be a good idea to look into those people who voted for Braxton Bear. In the very same post, you included the final vote tally from yesterday, having helpfully noted Braxton's and Cleo's names in green. However, you didn't actually go about that business.

Now I know  a good prosecutor never asks a question they do not know the answer to, but I am not entirely sure where I'm going, so I may not cover everything in this direct examination. Let's start with you, Ms. Bunny. You said the following in manufacturing a reason to vote for Braxton:

The night is not certain to lead to success, and if that is true we waste a day discussing the same thing we have today. I also thing that the Braxton situation has spawned mixed feeling for all so knowing who he truly is could help us get somewhat of a read for almost everyone here.

Yet you haven't shared with us any of these magical new reads you've got. I also note that your vote brought the unfortunate bear's tally up to 7, and that you distinguish your reasons for voting from those of Myrtle's which seem "very bandwagony" (to be fair, you're right). Were you hoping someone might hammer him in the final forty minutes of the day? Curious, since the only one with a hammer might have been Braxton the blacksmith himself! Secondly, we have your exchange with Cleo. You quoted from her short career as a public speaker with the following:

On 4/23/2019 at 9:22 AM, Cleo Cow said:

Moo-mble of concern

Are we going to start lynching eachotter now, only because Schaefer Sheepdog has "a feeling"?

Nonsense, I say. Show us evidence of this so-called evil, before we do anything irrational. Evidence first, then irrational.

On 4/25/2019 at 7:55 AM, Cleo Cow said:

Like you said above it is day 1. Stating the obvious to eschew my point of caution. I obviously do not expect evidence on day 1, that is why we should wait with the lynching until we have proof (until the evil acts - meaning wait for day 2). So the evidence would not be evident on day 1, but on day 2.

Brewer Bunnys eagerness to follow up aggressively on Pierot Parrots initial interest in why I did not comment on what was going on around me, pings me a little on Brewer.

But you did not mention anything about waiting until day 2. From the way your original comment stands it sounds like you wanted to wait until evidence on day 1. If you had stated waiting until day 2 it would have made a little bit more since. I still don't like how you made this comment when no one else even brought up lynching Braxton. At this point people were only pointing out odd things out about his post. This alone puts you on my radar.

But you did not mention anything about waiting until day 2. From the way your original comment stands it sounds like you wanted to wait until evidence on day 1. If you had stated waiting until day 2 it would have made a little bit more since. I still don't like how you made this comment when no one else even brought up lynching Braxton. At this point people were only pointing out odd things out about his post. This alone puts you on my radar. [/quote]

Technically of course, she did not initially say that she didn't expect evidence on Day One. However, it's plainly obvious when Cleo (ill-advisedly) advocates waiting for evidence that she thought we shouldn't lynch until Day Two, and only a dolt could infer otherwise. You made a gross misrepresentation of the words of our poor munted minter.

Что ещё?

As for Huxley Horse, he had a similar "Braxton might not be scum but let's lynch him anyway" mindset. The other two voters who spring to mind are Gracie and Myrtle. Gracie said the following:

I still don't much like how Braxton rammed that "us, townies" bit on the end of that sentence in his post, and he also hasn't really said anything much about the rest of the town along with the certainty thing we're all talking about

When you say "the certainty thing we're all talking about" it looks like you don't have an original thought to share. Do you think you could clarify and perhaps offer a more charitable interpretation of your words?

Leevi Lion already pointed out yesterday that Myrtle's vote for Braxton came shortly after Haydn pointed a finger at both her and Bennett, and it looked like she voted in order to fall in line. I must say I agree with that impression, and I wouldn't mind if Myrtle said a little more of substance today. This is especially important considering she, like Brewer, today has advocated "looking at" votes instead of actually doing so:

16 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

Haydn Hippo, you have this complaint:

2 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

There were comments on day one about the scum being distinct teams. I asked why would it ever matter. No one answered that question either. 

It does matter, because they are split up and according to Peppa Pig they don't like each other. This was actually discussed yesterday. There was one idea (that I expounded) for a bit, that they might be able to join together and overpower us. But others suggested, Bennett among them, that each scum team may have to defeat the other in order to win. I found this idea more plausible later in the day, and it would not suit the scum to out themselves to each other.

22 hours ago, Ember Elephant said:

Unless it was a scum killer that got rid of Braxton thinking he was on the other scum team

5 hours ago, Pascha Poodle said:

However, I can't see the scum wanting to take out the bear.

There have been situations where scum try to lynch someone they see as a threat, and then nightkill them if the lynch doesn't go through.

BAWK!

BAWK!

My apologies - I don't know why the end of my post has been struck through. Please just read it as if it were not, for I mean what I say in it

BAWK

As Caldwell says, at least there aren't three dead townies, but two dead isn't good at all.

We do at least have more information knowing Braxton was town after all, so that helps us look back, but if it was a vig that took out Braxton, as some people are claiming, then why would scum take out Cleo, who was looking scummy enough to be called out yesterday? That bit doesn't make sense to me, along with a few other things some people are saying. 

3 minutes ago, Pierot Parrot said:

BAWK!

I don't need to take over the thread and make you all jealous of my ~transcendent~ cape, plus I'm waiting to see what everyone else has to say on the events of the day. @Gracie Goat, @Huxley Horse, @Leevi Lion that means you. The fact of the matter is that my comment makes perfect sense to the people it's directed at and if I say any more, I'll give it all away. Что ещё?

As for Huxley Horse, he had a similar "Braxton might not be scum but let's lynch him anyway" mindset. The other two voters who spring to mind are Gracie and Myrtle. Gracie said the following:

When you say "the certainty thing we're all talking about" it looks like you don't have an original thought to share. Do you think you could clarify and perhaps offer a more charitable interpretation of your words?

It does matter, because they are split up and according to Peppa Pig they don't like each other. This was actually discussed yesterday. There was one idea (that I expounded) for a bit, that they might be able to join together and overpower us. But others suggested, Bennett among them, that each scum team may have to defeat the other in order to win. I found this idea more plausible later in the day, and it would not suit the scum to out themselves to each other.

There have been situations where scum try to lynch someone they see as a threat, and then nightkill them if the lynch doesn't go through.

BAWK!

You posted while I was posting. The certainty thing was that other people had been talking about how Braxton seemed sure there were 4 factions and that made him look scummy to them, and I was agreeing with those people in addition to the things I'd said that I thought made him scummy. I'll have to go back and check who they were if you want me to. Why are there weird symbals in your post, and why is some of it crossed out?

Ah I worked it out - I wanted to make a crappy pun: "(s)expounded" but I thought that having two sets of parentheses looked weird so I put the s in square brackets and that triggered the strikethrough.

017.jpg

Mod note: Voting is now open. You have 48 hours to agree on a lynch. With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

If you are a player with the ability to communicate outside of the day thread, you must now stop. You will be allowed to communicate again once the Night Phase begins. Thank you!

26 minutes ago, Pierot Parrot said:

BAWK!

I don't need to take over the thread and make you all jealous of my ~transcendent~ cape, plus I'm waiting to see what everyone else has to say on the events of the day. @Gracie Goat, @Huxley Horse, @Leevi Lion that means you. The fact of the matter is that my comment makes perfect sense to the people it's directed at and if I say any more, I'll give it all away. I know it can be frustrating when there's obviously a secret somewhere, but rest assured I am a Villager.

I have no idea what kind of secret that could mean but fine. Let your lips be sealed, though don't expect me to not have bad readings on you for doing so.

28 minutes ago, Pierot Parrot said:

The prosecution brings one Brewer Bunny to the stand. Would you please confirm your name? Your date of birth? Your home address? All right, let's begin.

You say it may be a good idea to look into those people who voted for Braxton Bear. In the very same post, you included the final vote tally from yesterday, having helpfully noted Braxton's and Cleo's names in green. However, you didn't actually go about that business.

Now I know  a good prosecutor never asks a question they do not know the answer to, but I am not entirely sure where I'm going, so I may not cover everything in this direct examination. Let's start with you, Ms. Bunny. You said the following in manufacturing a reason to vote for Braxton:

Yet you haven't shared with us any of these magical new reads you've got. I also note that your vote brought the unfortunate bear's tally up to 7, and that you distinguish your reasons for voting from those of Myrtle's which seem "very bandwagony" (to be fair, you're right). Were you hoping someone might hammer him in the final forty minutes of the day? Curious, since the only one with a hammer might have been Braxton the blacksmith himself! Secondly, we have your exchange with Cleo. You quoted from her short career as a public speaker with the following:

Oh boy! My time to shine! My name is Brewer Bunny, you could of learned that by doing a simple read. I was born on the 9 day of the week in the 32nd month of the 976th year. I live at my therapy office, you should know that as well as I see you there a lot complaining about our lion friend.

All that settled? OK let continue. Looking into all the reasoning from yesterday takes time and I was a bit busy at the office to fully delve into the matter. I have been thinking about all the votes an awful lot though, I am glad to say I have time to look into the matter now, but not for long.

I think the some of my new insights are listed below. I think the issue of time is why I placed my vote so late in the day, had I been a bit less busy earlier I possibly would have done it then. Though my vote did not lead to the demise of Braxton it would have been better then not voting and having two votes away from a lynch. Even harder for animals to change their mind when two away then only one away if that makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Pierot Parrot said:

Technically of course, she did not initially say that she didn't expect evidence on Day One. However, it's plainly obvious when Cleo (ill-advisedly) advocates waiting for evidence that she thought we shouldn't lynch until Day Two, and only a dolt could infer otherwise. You made a gross misrepresentation of the words of our poor munted minter.

Aren't we all just misrepresenting what others say? I can't read minds and can only help them. 

Now on to some new thought I have after going through day 1. While I disagreed with Braxton calling everybody who voted for him a sheep (There's not a single sheep here) he was not wrong about all of them. Myrtle Monkey's vote is very sheepish. "Too much certainty for day one", something lots of other had already pointed out, so not only is it a sheepish vote but it also gives little original thoughts. My good friend Caldwell Croc also votes and gives a sheepish reason. Also looking back Ember Elephant's unvote is quite odd. I mean Ember said that her original vote was based not of lots of evidence and clearly a day 1 vote, yet unvotes a little bit latter with the reasoning of thinking Braxton was being tunnel visioned. The only thing that happened between her vote and unvote was Braxton naming everyone who voted for him and calling them sheep. Ember also failed to give another vote in his place after she made the unvote. I would like to give more thought but some lizards need some therapy.

I will for now Vote: Ember Elephant for reasons said above though this is just a quick vote. 

33 minutes ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Ember also failed to give another vote in his place after she made the unvote.

That's incorrect: Ember Elephant voted for Gracie Goat towards the end of the day.

Having looked at the results of yesterday's vote I will Vote: Myrtle Monkey for the sheepy quality of her vote for Braxton.

16 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Why is it worse for me? I don't recall ever telling anyone else to vote for him. I just said I was unsatisfied with his replies. I voted clearly and early, and let others make up their own minds. Turns out I was wrong, sure. But that's because I didn't know what Braxton was. And I wanted to find out, since he wouldn't give a better response than poorly phrased threats.

You're the one who brought up the Braxton lynch and kept banging on about it, bringing it up over and over again throughout the day. It seems as though you'd wanted an easy lynch based on someone misspeaking and you used a simple misstep of words to achieve that.

5 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

I bet it's not nothing.

I think it might be some kind of scum signalling tactic.

Pierot, who was quite talkative yesterday, has gone a long time without clarifying. He would have at least been notified that I parroted his words. Maybe there's nothing unscummy he can say.

Let me ask a question - if I was on the other scum team, why would I be signaling to the opposing scum team, who I am supposed to eliminate to win the game - that I am scum? Why would I also be signaling this in thread, in the open, in front of everyone? Unless you haven't read the rules, you should know that the scum teams have to kill one another, or perhaps you're attempting to cast suspicion upon me by using flimsy evidence such as that, the same as you did with Braxton.

40 minutes ago, Brewer Bunny said:

I will for now Vote: Ember Elephant for reasons said above though this is just a quick vote. 

I see, so you're voting for me because I voted for someone to make a Day One lynch, but then changed my mind about it after the fact because I thought it was a bad lynch? Seems completely logical to me! Or it seems like you're trying to start a quick bandwagon. All that we need next is for Haydn to step in and magic up a reason as to why people should vote for me. 

It's a good thing the leader of our village is a sheepdog, there's certainly a lot of sheep that need to be herded around here.

Speaking of sheep as well, I think I will vote for Myrtle as well. Perhaps Cleo was on to something before being murdered. 

Vote: Myrtle Monkey

38 minutes ago, Pierot Parrot said:

That's incorrect: Ember Elephant voted for Gracie Goat towards the end of the day.

Having looked at the results of yesterday's vote I will Vote: Myrtle Monkey for the sheepy quality of her vote for Braxton.

"I'm willing to unvote for you, because I think you're being tunnel visioned.

In fact, Unvote: Braxton Bear" 

I was referring to the exact post where Ember unvoted for Braxton. She did not place a vote in replacement like she had done before. Bad wording on my part. 

It’s been said but the specifically anti-Monster vs specifically anti-Hellion stuff is legit, and not scum signaling, whatever that even means.

I didn’t like Hadyn’s fixation on Braxton yesterday, and nothing that’s been said today has made me waver from that, especially now that we know Braxton was on our side - seemed like someone trying to force thorough a Day 1 lynch to thin the numbers a bit. 

Vote: Haydn Hippo