Hello,

I would have posted this model much earlier, but I had massive trouble to add the pictures from flickr...    Thanks again, for the help!

Well, it´s actually a rabbit, not a hare, so maybe the delay doesn´t matter (Easter and stuff...)

32709726997_b33b382a48_c.jpg

32709740297_85c51b9e3a_c.jpg

46928525264_d7fdfc717a_c.jpg

46736776705_0b96faf56d_c.jpg

Edited by Actionfigure

Very nicely done!  Great shaping throughout, and the eyes and nose work especially well.  I think the blocky body but still incorporating some smooth curves and slopes, plates, and a little bit of SNOT where appropriate really adds something nice to the overall feel.  It feels both very "Lego" but also very finished/detailed at the same time.  Great build!  :classic:

On 4/26/2019 at 9:11 PM, deraven said:

Very nicely done!  Great shaping throughout, and the eyes and nose work especially well.  I think the blocky body but still incorporating some smooth curves and slopes, plates, and a little bit of SNOT where appropriate really adds something nice to the overall feel.  It feels both very "Lego" but also very finished/detailed at the same time.  Great build!  :classic:

Thank you very much! I am happy, that you like it! :sweet:

15 hours ago, sunhuntin said:

Perfect. The closer photo of the face almost looks real, like he would blink at any moment.

Thank you! That´s a big compliment! :sweet:

Do you have any plans to upload/sell instructions? I would love to display this piece.

18 hours ago, g1of5 said:

Do you have any plans to upload/sell instructions? I would love to display this piece.

No, sorry I don´t have instructions. This rabbit is a commissioned work for someone in France.

Only my other rabbit is available as a set at MOCHUB (including instructions and bricks).

19 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Its so realistic and adorable. The face is perfection and the pose is so believable. Cute relaxing rabbit. Great work!

Thank you very much! I am very happy that you like it! :sweet: