Hello everybody, I am new to Eurobricks but I had this wierd idea: What if I was the first to create something? I have been playing a game called Crossout for a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. Then I tought : There should be some form of Crossout mocs, but there was just 2 ''legit'' one's. So I created this tread after the first idea I got. This tread will serve has documentation and will use your feedback to enhance the variaty of mocs out there.

images.jpg

I am currently building all sorts of weapons from the game. I started working on some machine guns and canons. Here are some couple pictures of the two.

Welcome to Eurobricks, but it seems like your pictures of your progress aren’t working :S

Edited by Bartybum

Yup, had a problem with the upload limitation. Tried resizing the pictures, didn't work. HELP!!

You would need to upload your image to a hosting service like Flickr or Bricksafe. You can then embed the image on this forum.
This website allows you to upload small images but is there for your signature.

13 hours ago, Alzema said:

...I had this wierd idea:... There should be some form of Crossout mocs...

Nice one. I've played that game myself. It's cool and I have a bunch of vehicles in my idea roaster just waiting to be build. Also it’s a really good source for inspiration when you want to build something different. I’m looking forward to see some of your models.

5 hours ago, pagicence said:

a really good source for inspiration when you want to build something different.

Yes indeed, I wanted to build something original that was not so complexe and something that could fit my 13 000 piece collection so anyone can build some Crossout MOCs for their own imagination. I hope someday that this topic will get more and more popular.

I live in Québec, Canada, and I am currently in high-school, live, but I try my best to stay tuned for new ideas and support from all of you. :)

UPDATE.

I am currently working on building the BC-17 Tsunami canon. Here's a pic of the in-game build:

BC-17_Tsunami.png

Here is the WIP of the canon build:

BC-17%20Tsunami.lxf.png

Kind of in a dilema beacausee I don't know if I should build the frame with Classic bricks or Technic bricks, any suggestion?

It looks like it could work in Technic, but I would go with System lego instead, due to its blocky nature.

UPDATE!

Had a massive problem with my PC this week. Couldn't LDD on my laptop or at school, so here hi have a rough improvement on the Tsunali canon.BC-17%20Tsunami.pngStarter%20Wheel.lxf.png

I also made a prototype for the wheels so you could build a modular moc.

I know that I do not post a lot on this topic because I am at school during the day and I am very busy because the final exams are coming in a month so I to work hard if I want to pass this... not if I was in trouble or something!! :grin:

I hope I can support all the other members of the Eurobricks community like you did for me. Thank you!!! :head_back: