RandomSniper109

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors, Wishlists and Discussion

Four HP sets rumored for next year. Confirmed by multiple reliable sources. I wonder if this means a 1HY release? I assume so if the info is already circulating. Also 3 CMF series confirmed for 2020. I desperately hope one of them is HP series 2.

15 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Four HP sets rumored for next year. Confirmed by multiple reliable sources. I wonder if this means a 1HY release? I assume so if the info is already circulating. Also 3 CMF series confirmed for 2020. I desperately hope one of them is HP series 2.

I'm about 80% sure these are indeed 1HY sets. First of all the Avengers set information leaked alongside it, those sets are supposed to come out at the end of November. And second it is way to early to get Harry Potter leaks if the first sets we're getting next year release around the same time they have done this and last year.

It's just to bad we don't know anything about the piececounts and/or prices, as those would've really helped with speculating what they may be. Speculation can still happen now, but it would be pretty much based on nothing...

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

I'm about 80% sure these are indeed 1HY sets. First of all the Avengers set information leaked alongside it, those sets are supposed to come out at the end of November. And second it is way to early to get Harry Potter leaks if the first sets we're getting next year release around the same time they have done this and last year.

I would think so but I just PM’d falconfan and he said they are likely not 1HY. I can’t imagine that info for 2HY sets would be out now even for leakers, but then again he knows the gig a lot better than I do

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I would think so but I just PM’d falconfan and he said they are likely not 1HY. I can’t imagine that info for 2HY sets would be out now even for leakers, but then again he knows the gig a lot better than I do

With all the interviews and videos made with LEGO Designers I'd say a June 2020 isn't even finished yet

At least it's good to know this theme isn't going away soon

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

And second it is way to early to get Harry Potter leaks if the first sets we're getting next year release around the same time they have done this and last year.

You're wrong there, June sets might leak already. Without names, but still can. There are 2H set numbers for Creator already for example.

They could be the 2HY wave :shrug_oh_well:

1. it is very early, but apparently possible
  2. we got confirmation that the theme continues at least (not surprising)
  3. probably some limited sets in addition to those 4 then

I think it is more likely they are from a new winter wave :wink: The question then is which films are they from:

1. 5-6? could be we get 2 waves from those movies, it is not like we have gotten plenty of sets from those in the past anyway :tongue:
  2. 3-4? Still a lot of sets they could make and Gabrielle has the "sleeping" face after all :grin:
  3. 1-4? missing sets from the first 4 movies :excited:

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

They could be the 2HY wave :shrug_oh_well:

1. it is very early, but apparently possible
  2. we got confirmation that the theme continues at least (not surprising)
  3. probably some limited sets in addition to those 4 then

I think it is more likely they are from a new winter wave :wink: The question then is which films are they from:

1. 5-6? could be we get 2 waves from those movies, it is not like we have gotten plenty of sets from those in the past anyway :tongue:
  2. 3-4? Still a lot of sets they could make and Gabrielle has the "sleeping" face after all :grin:
  3. 1-4? missing sets from the first 4 movies :excited:

1-4 would be good as you could get one set from each! Fluffy, Chamber of Secrets, Shrieking Shack and Second Task.

I reckon one of the three CMF series will be a Wizarding World series, and I reckon if those four sets are real and are Wizarding World ones they would be roughly films 1-4 with perhaps a flavour of 5-6 to tease a larger wave in the second half of the year. 

I don’t know that I would necessarily expect more sets from 1-3 next year. Maybe one or two from 4. I do think two waves are likely but I think they’ll be from 5-6 with maybe a little more 4 thrown in.

Considering this wave is only 4 sets, making it way smaller than the previous 2 (unless it’s a two-part wave like this year) I’m expecting this to be a winter wave, with some more sets in the summer. There’s still a fair bit from 3/4 they can do. Specifically thinking the second task for 4, and maybe the durmstrang ship. They’re will probably be a 5 set in there too.

EDIT: we didn’t find out about this years sets until November last year, so this info seems too early to be summer to me

Edited by Whovastron

Per restructuring: 

Please continue ALL Harry Potter & Wizarding World set discussion (even discussion on 2020 sets!) to the 2019 pinned Harry Potter thread. 

Thank you!