⁃    Hermione as a cat
    ⁃    Ron as Crabbe (with two flasks)
    ⁃    Harry as Goyle (with cauldron)
Fantastic beasts
    ⁃    Theseus Scamander
    ⁃    Young newt in hufflepuff robes with bowtruckel
    ⁃    Leta lestrange 
    ⁃    Nicolas flamel 
    ⁃    Nagini with legs as the ninjago snake legs piece (transforming)
    ⁃    Young Dumbledore with card and floating hand maybe 

this is the list I would like 

As long as we're purely on the speculation train for now, I feel like the new piece introduced for Mysterio's helmet in the Spider-Man sets could work for prophecies in a Ministry of Magic set - one that would hopefully include Kingsley Shacklebolt and Tonks.

4 hours ago, tafkatb said:

As long as we're purely on the speculation train for now, I feel like the new piece introduced for Mysterio's helmet in the Spider-Man sets could work for prophecies in a Ministry of Magic set - one that would hopefully include Kingsley Shacklebolt and Tonks.

Having the Mysterio headpiece in hand I can say it's way too big to be used for the prophecies. This piece would work way better (it can be attached to a stud):

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lego technic ball

I've wanted a Fang in Lego ever since I got to use him in the video game.  Unicorns and centaurs in the Forbidden Forest would be nice also.

I'd buy an expansion for the UCS Hogwarts, if it tied in nicely. 

10 hours ago, teos said:

I've wanted a Fang in Lego ever since I got to use him in the video game.  Unicorns and centaurs in the Forbidden Forest would be nice also.

I'd buy an expansion for the UCS Hogwarts, if it tied in nicely. 

What I would want if they did an expansion would be to include a bit of the hogwarts grounds, so a bit of the forest and an area to put the Hagrid hit we got in the last one

If I may throw my hat into the ring of speculation/wishlists:

- Grimmauld Place: with a new cleaned up version of Sirius, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Kreacher (with custom head) and TONKS! (Maybe with Remus as well, depending on the price point). At least two floors, with a the Black family tree featured on the upper level. 

- Grawp in the Forbidden Forest: the main build would be a brick built Grawp, with Minifigures of Harry, Hermione, and Umbridge (her outfit from this scene is notably different from the bricktober pack) and if we’re really lucky a centaur or two. 

- The Astronomy Tower: the Clocktower set shows that Lego isn’t afraid to shake things up a bit, and since this is technically a wishlist I’m going to go with a Order of the Phoenix them on this set. Minifigures would be uniform versions of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Luna and Draco (because we’re notably lacking in uniforms with the 2019 wave) as well as Dumbledore and Umbridge (and perhaps some others, depending on price point). The build itself would be 3 or 4 levels, with the observation platform part at the top, the DA configuration of the room of requirements at the bottom, and an office (Umbridge’s probably) in between. Perhaps it’s just because I’ve been spoiled by the pictures of the new expecto patronum set, but I’m really hoping for some more patronuses to go with Harry’s stag. New sparkly trans blue versions of the rabbit and terrier molds for Luna and Ron, as well as a new otter mold for Hermione seem within the realm of possibility, and while the horse mold getting the sparkle treatment for Ginny seems less likely, I won’t discount anything after the 2019 wave reveal. 

- Borgin and Burke’s: part of the 2011 Diagon Alley set, despite being on a different street. If the micro scale gwp is anything to go by, this dark little Knockaturn Alley Ship had no place in future Diagon plans (good, I prefer Weasleys’ Wizarding Wheezes anyway). It made a nice spooky stand alone set back in 2002 though, and definitely could again, with Draco (in his black suit), Borgin, Fenrir Greyback and Bellatrix Lestrange as minifigures. 

- Horocrux Cave: Harry, Dumbledore and some flesh toned skeletons. Lots of trans clear pieces and flames. 

- D2C: Diagon Alley: based off the format of the micro scale gwp. Spanning multiple movies it would include the Twins in thier shop, Lockhart in the bookstore, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Molly and Maybe Ollivander and Hagrid. If Gringott’s is included then goblins would be necessary, but I can also see Lego saving that for a stand-alone based off Deathly Hallows (even if they don’t they’d better still make a Dragon escape set). 

I’ve left out Privet Drive and the Burrow, mainly because I’d prefer Deathly Hallows part 1 versions of those for the better minifigure options. And since this has become so long, I’ll save my thoughts on the CMF for later. 

Basically all I want is for them to make a second Advent Calendar and recolour Hagrid's pieces in Red and White for a Santa variant that makes a lot of sense, but I can't see it happening because the mould already increases the price of sets a lot. I'd settle for Santa Dumbledore.

I kinda want them to do a Diagon Alley in separate sets. Putting the whole street into one UCS would ultimately limit a lot of the builds, but they've done a lot with their connecting Hogwarts and  I'd love to see them make some connecting stores.

5 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

- Grimmauld Place: with a new cleaned up version of Sirius, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Kreacher (with custom head) and TONKS! (Maybe with Remus as well, depending on the price point). At least two floors, with a the Black family tree featured on the upper level. 

I'd love a Grimmauld Place, I could see them doing a great job making some building facades to make it appear like it's hidden.

There’s two things I want to see next year, one is a Battle of the Department of Mysteries set with Lucius, Bellatrix, a random OotP Death Eater, Tonks and Kingsley, the other is a Burrows remake so we may finally get some Weasleys for this iteration of the theme :classic: If they did that, all of my LEGO HP dreams would come true :sweet: 

Do we know if the Harry Potter CMF sold well? I would absolutely love another wave and can't really see a reason for Lego not to do it (Aside from waiting until the next Fantastic Beasts film for publicity).

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

There’s two things I want to see next year, one is a Battle of the Department of Mysteries set with Lucius, Bellatrix, a random OotP Death Eater, Tonks and Kingsley, the other is a Burrows remake so we may finally get some Weasleys for this iteration of the theme :classic: If they did that, all of my LEGO HP dreams would come true :sweet: 

I'd rather get a DH themed Burrow than a HBP themed one. But that may just be me

59 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Do we know if the Harry Potter CMF sold well? I would absolutely love another wave and can't really see a reason for Lego not to do it (Aside from waiting until the next Fantastic Beasts film for publicity).

As far as I know it's one of the best selling CMF's to date, but there isn't any official confirmation or anything

8 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I kinda want them to do a Diagon Alley in separate sets. Putting the whole street into one UCS would ultimately limit a lot of the builds, but they've done a lot with their connecting Hogwarts and  I'd love to see them make some connecting stores.

I’d also like to see this. If they did it in a similar style to the modular buildings. Just hopefully not as pricey! I’d also like to see the Leaky Cauldron if possible as well. 

Since we got the Yule Ball I wonder whether we’ll grt Slughorn’s Christmas party as well in some way.

19 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'd rather get a DH themed Burrow than a HBP themed one. But that may just be me

It’s definitely not just you, I’d love a DH wedding version version of the Burrow as well. Partially for the minifigure variations and partially because since the Burrow was only ever done in the 2010 wave (and done fairly well) I’m not sure how much they could properly update a remake without basing it off a different movie. 

20 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I’ve heard it sold very well. And didn’t it win an award? I remember seeing an announcement that the Hogwarts D2C, the Great Hall, Wizarding World cmf and the Creator Rollercoaster all won different categories in some Toy Awards thing. 

7 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

It’s definitely not just you, I’d love a DH wedding version version of the Burrow as well. Partially for the minifigure variations and partially because since the Burrow was only ever done in the 2010 wave (and done fairly well) I’m not sure how much they could properly update a remake without basing it off a different movie. 

I’ve heard it sold very well. And didn’t it win an award? I remember seeing an announcement that the Hogwarts D2C, the Great Hall, Wizarding World cmf and the Creator Rollercoaster all won different categories in some Toy Awards thing. 

If they did a new burrow, which I hope they do, I would like a more accurate one with the overhang at the front, it wouldn’t even have to be much bigger just more of the right shape and a fabric or brick built (slopes) tent for the wedding would be good but I think that the minifigs would have to be in their normal outfits not their wedding outfits

Honestly I just want more Hogwarts pieces. Ideally I want to be able to build the whole of the castle by the time this theme ends, or at least the locations that matter. I feel like it would be pretty nice if they were to sell single classrooms with a couple of figures. Something like those modules from the Whomping Willow set but alone. Imho those would make pretty sweet $15 - $20 sets.

Wishlist:

1) Department of Mysteries Battle: Tonks, Bellatrix, Neville, Harry, Lucius, Death Eater

-includes Arch/Veil built up on top of rock formation. Has play features to launch characters/explode rocks. Keep the prophecy away from the Death Eaters!

2) Room of Requirement: Luna with Rabbit Patronus, Harry, Ginny, Roger Davies. 

-Set against a castle wall build, includes the mirrored walls of the Room of Requirement, the chalkboard and mistletoe, and Death Eater practice dummy. 

3) Grimmauld Place: Kreacher, Sirius, Arthur Weasley (Injured), Harry, Ron, Hermione, Molly

-Similar to the Sanctum Sanctorum, it is a nicely built front facade, but with two half-buildings on each side that flip out to replicate the house expanding. Inside includes the kitchen area decorated for Christmas. Have Kreacher cover up Mrs. Black's portrait to keep her from screaming. Explore the Black family tree and keep Crookshanks out of the food! 

4) Forbidden Forest Ambush: Umbridge, Centaur, Grawp, Hermione

-Grawp is chained to a large tree trunk. He has a small pile of trinkets, such as his bicycle. Includes Centaur with bow and arrow

5) Horcrux Cave: Inferi (2), Dumbledore, Harry

-small little rock with the crystal dish and locket surrounded by water. Several crystal dot the rock. Includes little boat and chain. Add fire to recreate Dumbledore's flaming spell

6) Astronomy Tower Attack: Malfoy (Black Suit), Fenrir Greyback, Death Eater, Snape, Harry (Dress Robes), Katie Bell, Ron (Pajamas,) Slughorn, Luna Lovegood in Slug Club dress.  

-This is the biggest set of the wave and it's quite tall as well. The central build is the astronomy tower. Includes balcony and spinning astro globe. Slughorns office is a room on the interior complete with potions case, including the felix felicis potion and poisonous box of chocolates! Recreate the Slug Club party as well. A lower part also includes a small messy Room of Requirement with the Vanishing Cabinet. It's meant to connect to the other RoR set in this wave. This set was a bit difficult because it obviously should focus on the Death Eater attack, but I thought it would be fun to include some scenes from earlier in the movie/book. I figured this version of Harry would be somewhat inaccurate to put on the tower balcony, but his accurate clothing would be included in the cave set. 

7) Weasley's Wizard Wheezes: Narcissa, Malfoy, Fred & George, Harry, Cormac McLaggin, Lavender Brown

-A super fun somewhat asymmetrical build. You obviously get the big top hat Weasley outside and you can move the hat with a crank. The interior is about three levels with a lot of goodies packed inside, like the dragon popcorn, pygmy puffs, peruvian instant darkness powder, puking boy statue, and more. 

I thought about doing another Burrow set as that would be pretty sought after, but why replicate the same Half Blood Prince set when you could include the Weasley Wedding Burrow in a Deathly Hallows wave? You'd still have a fun action scene, but way more potential for cool characters. 

Edited by Ultron
More detail

1 hour ago, Ultron said:

Wishlist:

2) Room of Requirement: Luna with Rabbit Patronus, Harry, Ginny, Roger Davies. 

-Set against a castle wall build, includes the mirrored walls of the Room of Requirement, the chalkboard and mistletoe, and Death Eater practice dummy. 

Roger Davis isn't in DA, Michael Corner is, who is in Ravenclaw too, but how about Zacharias Smith to get a Hufflepuff torso? 

Edited by Seaber

7 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Roger Davis isn't in DA, Michael Corner is, who is in Ravenclaw too, but how about Zacharias Smith to get a Hufflepuff torso? 

Ah, you're right. Either of them in the set would do. I thought about Padma and Parvati, but I would put them in a CMF instead. 

3 hours ago, Ultron said:

including the felix felicis potion and poisonous box of chocolates!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember the chocolate being filled with lovepotion (for Harry) while Slughorn's drink (I believe it was some kind of wine) was poisoned. But then again, my memory could be failing me

17 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember the chocolate being filled with lovepotion (for Harry) while Slughorn's drink (I believe it was some kind of wine) was poisoned. But then again, my memory could be failing me

You’re right, the chocolates were filled with love potion from one of Harry’s admirers (and allowed to ferment way too long) the mead Slughorn poured out after he neutralized it was what was poisoned. 

56 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Dang, wrong again. Time for another re-read & rewatch of the series. 

7 hours ago, Ultron said:

Dang, wrong again. Time for another re-read & rewatch of the series. 

Reread now and re-watch as you build the new sets in August!  :classic:
I hardly see the point of adding to this thread; pretty much every good suggestion has already been made, and I think LEGO will try to make just about everything they can before the theme is out.  The sets I would most immediately like to see are:

"The Burrow" (Molly, Arthur, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Remus, Tonks) -- $80
"Diagon Alley Adventures"--includes Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes, and Borgin and Burke (Draco, Narcissa, Fenrir, Bellatrix, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Cormac, and Lavender) ---- $100
"Hogwarts Greenhouses" (Professor Sprout, Professor Slughorn, Harry, Hagrid, Fang) -- $40

And some more small sets ($15-30) that wouldn't hurt my wallet so much!

6 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

Reread now and re-watch as you build the new sets in August!  :classic:
I hardly see the point of adding to this thread; pretty much every good suggestion has already been made, and I think LEGO will try to make just about everything they can before the theme is out.  The sets I would most immediately like to see are:

"The Burrow" (Molly, Arthur, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Remus, Tonks) -- $80
"Diagon Alley Adventures"--includes Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes, and Borgin and Burke (Draco, Narcissa, Fenrir, Bellatrix, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Cormac, and Lavender) ---- $100
"Hogwarts Greenhouses" (Professor Sprout, Professor Slughorn, Harry, Hagrid, Fang) -- $40

And some more small sets ($15-30) that wouldn't hurt my wallet so much!

I think this thread will go dead for a while then suddenly be active again when the new 2020 sets get rumoured

I think the next wave will be based off of films 5 and 6. I’ve added a Chamber of Secrets as I think it’s needed anyway.

Horcrux Cave £12.99

Room of Requirement £19.99 

Ministry of Magic Prophecy Battle £39.99

Chamber of Secrets £49.99

The Burrows £69.99 

Hogwarts Astronomy Tower £89.99 

2 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

I’ve added a Chamber of Secrets as I think it’s needed anyway.

That didn’t make it happen this wave and I doubt it’s going to change next year. Personally, as the final four movies were unquestionably screwed over with set representation during the first run through of the theme, I don’t really want anything from previous movies stealing space in thier waves. :shrug_confused:

That being said, I have no doubt that when the end of the year rolls around we’ll get plenty of fake leaks talking about a Chamber set, just like we did for this wave.