Vonsek

LEGO Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

Discussions regarding the rumoured Stranger Things D2C goes here. 

* No fighting. Respect each others opinion.

* Keep the wishlisting on a low.

*Have fun! :laugh:

What we know so far;

Set # is 75810
* 2287 parts

* CONF_ST_2019
* Releases in June, May 15 for VIP's
* Midnight reveal May 15th

Important URL's:

https://www.stonewars.de/news/lego-stranger-things-75810-joyce-byers-haus/

https://kockashop.hu/lego/conf_st_2019-75810

Bildresultat för stranger things logo small

Just repeating it on here for everyone who doesn't know, if a Winona Ryder figure is included in this rumored set, I'm eating it on camera

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

I still cant believe this hahaha :laugh:

I'm sorry but I just cant

:wink:

Well, as out of left field as this seems to be I'll say it would be cool to get Barb as a fig, but that seems a bit unlikely. Loved her in S1. I do hope they use the new mid sized legs for the kids. 

2 hours ago, Vonsek said:

Discussions regarding the rumoured Stranger Things D2C goes here. 

Wait, how have these rumors now been confirmed to finally warrant this topic?! :oh:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Wait, how have these rumors now been confirmed to finally warrant this topic?! :oh:

Not going to mention whom’st, but a certain Retailer in Australia published some information regarding the set back in March.

1 hour ago, Vonsek said:

Not going to mention whom’st, but a certain Retailer in Australia published some information regarding the set back in March.

And not only that retailer.

6 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

^^ Those guys above know what they are doing, like what I know any upcoming marvel related stuff. 

10 hours ago, Puresh said:

Just repeating it on here for everyone who doesn't know, if a Winona Ryder figure is included in this rumored set, I'm eating it on camera

What if the set is real but doesn’t include Joyce (which wouldn’t make much sense, but still)? Which character’s minifig would you eat then? We’re not letting you off the hook that easily :devil_laugh:

10 hours ago, Ultron said:

Well, as out of left field as this seems to be I'll say it would be cool to get Barb as a fig, but that seems a bit unlikely. Loved her in S1. I do hope they use the new mid sized legs for the kids. 

Eh, i don’t think Barb is that likely. I’d rather see Hopper than Barb.

2 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

And not only that retailer.

Nope. Few others aswell. 

Edited by Vonsek

Hopefully if they're doing a Demogorgon They'd use General grievous's legs, which is a pretty good start, IMO. They're pretty skinny and tall.
For the headpiece i'd love to see them using flower girl's headpiece. Would be great if they removed 1 of the 6 purple things circulating around her head, (Not sure what they're called though). That would be very accurate. I don't see how they'd do it brickbuilt.

Bildresultat för lego general grievous legsBildresultat för lego flower girlBildresultat för demogorgon

Here's the retailer in question i was talking about earlier. Well written article  by @StoneWarsDE

Edited by Vonsek
added link.

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Wait, what? In May already? *huh* Where them leaked minifigs at? 

May, yes. 

I think May 15th should be the most realistic releasedate for VIPs. Official Release should be June. And I think its fun that the retailer wrote an official newsletter about this in the beginning of may. And this email is still accessable by everybody and (almost) nobody paid attention to i or found it.

@Puresh I'm looking forward to this video and I will definetly republish it :D

Damn, can’t believe we’re actually getting a Stranger Things set - I’m excited... but after all that work I put into my ideas set it is a little bittersweet.

Just now, Foxes Productionz said:

Damn, can’t believe we’re actually getting a Stranger Things set - I’m excited... but after all that work I put into my ideas set it is a little bittersweet.

Link?

6 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

I know, thats what I thought since March when I first wrote about the possibility of this set... LEGO Ideas really screws people over sometimes I think.

25 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Yeah, that really sucks, that was one of the main reasons why a lot of people doubted the set was actually real when the first rumours started to surface. I really don't know if they declined your project because they were already working on it or if the people at ideas just have different opinions on how appropriate the theme is (it's probably the most borderline license to date) 

24 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

What an amazing project this is though, I hope the real set looks just as good as your rejected submission does, it's truly beautiful :wub:

Edited by Puresh

25 minutes ago, Puresh said:

Yeah, that really sucks, that was one of the main reasons why a lot of people doubted the set was actually real when the first rumours started to surface. I really don't know if they declined your project because they were already working on it or if the people at ideas just have different opinions on how appropriate the theme is (it's probably the most borderline license to date) 

What an amazing project this is though, I hope the real set looks just as good as your rejected submission does, it's truly beautiful :wub:

Aww... Thanks! 

When it was rejected LEGO said it was due to the nature of the license, and that because of this they could not except the submission- which is fair enough, I honestly would have been shocked if it had gotten through. But it’s definitely possible they’ve been working on the official set at the time and wanted to avoid any controversies.

Edited by Foxes Productionz

2 hours ago, Vonsek said:

Here's the retailer in question i was talking about earlier. Well written article  by @StoneWarsDE

Erm... whoa. I’d like to think this is real, and goodness knows they’ve surprised me before with The Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, Gremlins, etc., but Stranger Things?! That’s beyond “surprising” and into “shocking”. I can’t believe they’d do that one. And yet, here we are talking about it, with links to outside sources saying it’s happening and even offering set info. Is this for real?

1 hour ago, Foxes Productionz said:

When did you submit yours?