Vonsek

LEGO Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

8 minutes ago, dvt said:

Where do you see the waffle piece? I've looked through the leaks and I dont see any Eggo waffles.

:wink:

SS-min.png

On 4/22/2019 at 3:14 PM, Puresh said:

Just repeating it on here for everyone who doesn't know, if a Winona Ryder figure is included in this rumored set, I'm eating it on camera

:head_back:

Just now, Robert8 said:

:head_back:

Still trying to figure out the best way to do this :roflmao:

Does it count if I blend her up into powder and mix her up with a drink? I've googled it, those sharp corners on Lego figures can cause internal bleeding and cuts, even death. Plastic power is probably equally as bad for you. I'm screwed either way  :roflmao: :roflmao:

21 minutes ago, Puresh said:

Does it count if I blend her up into powder and mix her up with a drink? I've googled it, those sharp corners on Lego figures can cause internal bleeding and cuts, even death. Plastic power is probably equally as bad for you. I'm screwed either way  :roflmao: :roflmao:

See if the local vet has some kind of  capsule for giving medicine to horses...that should be big enough to hold a minifig! :devil_laugh:

3 minutes ago, Pdaitabird said:

See if the local vet has some kind of  capsule for giving medicine to horses...that should be big enough to hold a minifig! :devil_laugh:

I googled this, sadly horse capsules aren't much bigger than ones we give to humans

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Didn‘t realize there was so much space in front of the house, might be one of my favorite sets ever! I actually started watching the show after first leaks of the set came up and yesterday I finished watching season 2 ?

Just now, topiku said:

Didn‘t realize there was so much space in front of the house, might be one of my favorite sets ever! I actually started watching the show after first leaks of the set came up and yesterday I finished watching season 2 ?

I completely agree with the part about this being one of my favorite sets of all time, it looks beautiful :wub:

Justin Ramsden truly is a rising star in the design team, he's outdoing himself with every new set :thumbup: The idea to have the house mirrored is ingenious, not only does it make sense, it also looks stunning and makes this a very unique set :wub: The only thing I'm slightly worried about is the structural stability, but at least it looks fairly secure in the pictures :classic: The trees probably have a Technic skeleton like the ones in the Ewok Village, rendering them pretty stable.

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Justin Ramsden truly is a rising star in the design team, he's outdoing himself with every new set :thumbup: The idea to have the house mirrored is ingenious, not only does it make sense, it also looks stunning and makes this a very unique set :wub: The only thing I'm slightly worried about is the structural stability, but at least it looks fairly secure in the pictures :classic: The trees probably have a Technic skeleton like the ones in the Ewok Village, rendering them pretty stable.

Wait isn‘t that the same guy who designed the D2C Hogwarts as well? This guy is so talented it‘s ridiculous 

Just now, topiku said:

Wait isn‘t that the same guy who designed the D2C Hogwarts as well? This guy is so talented it‘s ridiculous 

and Apocalypseburg, yeah he's easily my favorite designer already

Edited by Puresh

Just now, Puresh said:

Whaaat every good set we‘ve gotten in the last year were from him ?

I really hope this set sells well so that we‘re maybe getting a second D2C with Jonathan, Nancy, Steve etc. I would definitely love seeing more sets based of this series

Not just an amazing looking set but the balance of the design from that side pic! The flat tree top and heavier build on the back to balance the weight of both vehicles. Can't wait to see Jang review this one and better yet to sort all the pieces at once and enjoy the build old school. 

Edited by shotgunmcos

Just now, shotgunmcos said:

The flat tree top and heavier build on the back to balance the weight of both vehicles.

There's only one car included, so there's no upside down version of it

Set is 32cm tall, 44cm wide, 21cm deep.

Event limited to 400 participants. 

Just now, Vonsek said:

Set is 32cm tall, 44cm wide, 21cm deep.

Event limited to 400 participants. 

I'm curious what you think of the set now that you had time and good pictures to look at it. You seem to have disliked it at first?

There's a great video about lego on YouTube where you see Justin Ramsden applying for a job at lego and going over to a workshop then finally getting the phone call! He's such a likeable person! 

26 minutes ago, Puresh said:

and, to be fair, the Brickheadz Chewbacca :innocent2:

Just now, shotgunmcos said:

I thought there was a car and a Jeep from one of the teasers?

The black car was just made for the teaser, it's not actually in the set

18 minutes ago, Heppy9 said:

There's a great video about lego on YouTube where you see Justin Ramsden applying for a job at lego and going over to a workshop then finally getting the phone call! He's such a likeable person! 

That's from the documentary "The Secret World of Lego", its worth a watch

I think Lucas was more in need of a new hairpiece than Will, if I can convince myself to buy the set then I'll give him the Finn hair, I'm also considering the Mr. Incredible hair for Hopper and I've tried my hand at making purist verisons of Steve. Nancy and Jonathan. (If they make the Finn hair in a light brown then I'll give it to El too.

1 hour ago, Puresh said:

Well lego can survive being digested, I swallowed a brick as a kid and it came out the other end intact, not exaclty something I'd recommend though :look: (No I didn't keep the brick :laugh:)