Vonsek

LEGO 2019 Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

Posted (edited)
On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:27 PM, julesvincent said:

https://flic.kr/p/2gHiZuh

This is my take on Barb. Not perfect, but I‘d say very close :)

Surprisingly similar to the original!
May I ask you IDs of hair and legs? Or even just from which sets they are from

Edited by Ponga91

1 hour ago, Ponga91 said:

Surprisingly similar to the original!
May I ask you IDs of hair and legs? Or even just from which sets they are from

Pretty sure the torso comes from the grandmother in the pop-upbook Ideas set

Hey @Ponga91,

the hair is from Owen (pretty much any Jurassic World set), the head is from Zoe Rodriguez (also Jurassic World), like torso is like Guyon said from the Ideas Pop up book and the legs from the Rapper of the Collectible Minifigure Series 3, but thats the piece I‘d probably change the soonest, as the visible Boxershort bugs me a bit. It‘s the one I had though 😅

On 7/21/2019 at 10:13 PM, Guyon2002 said:

There is no way they will make her again, her other outfits (which she doesn't have much) aren't seen often and definetely not recognizable. Besides that the faceprints the SDCC figure has are enough te reenact pretty much every single scene she's in, from a walk through the school with Nancy to her death at the hands of the Demogorgon. She's very popular with the fans, but besides this figure there isn't much (if anything) they could possibly do with this character except for a direct rerelease.

The orangish ruffle shirt with a blue jacket over it and khaki jeans she wears to Steve's party are pretty recognizable in my opinion. And for faces she could have a sad one as she's left lone by the pool and a scared one without her glasses, which she took off in the Upside Down. Still, I kinda doubt it now. Whenever she gets merch it is somewhat exclusive, because companies know fans like her :sceptic:

On 7/25/2019 at 11:28 AM, legoSDR said:

Azog I believe had a different mouth printing. Honestly, if they can do the same with Barb (sightly different print), and have that slight variant released soon, it wouldn't reflect as poorly on Lego as it does currently.

1 minute ago, Gomek said:

Azog I believe had a different mouth printing. Honestly, if they can do the same with Barb (sightly different print), and have that slight variant released soon, it wouldn't reflect as poorly on Lego as it does currently.

Nope, the SDCC Azog is exactly the same as the one appearing in set 79014 Dol Guldur Battle

Is there any chance of any other sets coming out? I would love a Starcourt Mall, Mikes House, the Lab, Hopper's cabin, theres a lot they could do.

1 hour ago, LEGODrongo01 said:

Is there any chance of any other sets coming out? I would love a Starcourt Mall, Mikes House, the Lab, Hopper's cabin, theres a lot they could do.

No one except Lego knows at this point, I hope so though