Vonsek

LEGO Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

Just now, Whovastron said:

Appropriate reaction :laugh:

Will be sure to let you guys know what it is

Thanks!.

Just now, Puresh said:

Make and take usually means you all get the pieces and you build it together. It ain't a Lego set without instructions :roflmao:

I know? Sorry but confused by what you mean.

I know? Sorry but confused by what you mean.

Sorry, that might've been a bit confusing. I'm just bending the rules on what counts as an official Lego set to keep my inner collector that wanted to get all of the ST sets calm

Just now, Puresh said:

Sorry, that might've been a bit confusing. I'm just bending the rules on what counts as an official Lego set to keep my inner collector that wanted to get all of the ST sets calm

Oh right, fair enough. If I were a betting man I’d go for a mini Hawkins police car, if there was a print would just be a mini Hawkins PD logo. Can’t think of what else it could be, maybe a miniland style Eleven or something? Like the Princess Leia they did a while back

Oh right, fair enough. If I were a betting man I’d go for a mini Hawkins police car, if there was a print would just be a mini Hawkins PD logo. Can’t think of what else it could be, maybe a miniland style Eleven or something? Like the Princess Leia they did a while back

Could be a small Castle Byers build. I hope not though, that'd need at least 3 exclusive stickers

Just please update us as quickly as you can if there are any exclusive prints or pieces in the set

Edited by Puresh

8 minutes ago, Puresh said:

Could be a small Castle Byers build. I hope not though, that'd need at least 3 exclusive stickers

Just please update us as quickly as you can if there are any exclusive prints or pieces in the set

Will do it when in the queue to get the set signed. They’re gonna filter is into the store over the 3 hours. I’m fairly early in the queue (wristband 68) so should be pretty soon into the event

Expect to see a review over on Brickvault today and possibly elsewhere. They obviously sent copies out for review. 

The mini build is castle Byers with exclusive prints

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The mini build is castle Byers with exclusive prints

Please tell me you're joking...

Update: not exclusive print, there’s a sticker sheet. It’s just the sign saying castle byers

second update: two stickers

Edited by Whovastron

from Customer Support,

"I apologize for the misleading information but that should actually be going live for VIP members in the morning on the 15th!"

Edited by Vonsek

Just now, LostKnight said:

Wait, so you can buy it online for VIP's NOW?

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling us anymore at this point. You've asked this question at least 3 times already. 

The set will be up tomorrow morning on the 15th, just like Vonsek said if you would've read the chat

Just now, Puresh said:

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling us anymore at this point. You've asked this question at least 3 times already. 

The set will be up tomorrow morning on the 15th, just like Vonsek said if you would've read the chat

Ok, sorry, I'm just making sure.