Vonsek

LEGO Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

I hadn't realised from SDR's description that the upside down was literally upside down, that's nice, looks good to me 

Perhaps keep the pm requests in the pms.

Looks great! Not a fan of hooper, needed printed legs and a hat and hair combo, I think Woody’s might work

Just now, Whovastron said:

Looks great! Not a fan of hooper, needed printed legs and a hat and hair combo, I think Woody’s might work

That’s probably what I will end up using

Damn it, he took it down before I got  to see it

Did someone save the picture? I don't want to clutter the topic with another PM request, but I don't know who has kept the pic!

the name of the IG account was posted in the thread. Please read back some, guys. 

Btw, the set looks great! I still can't believe this is happening! What a choice for a theme!! :wub:

Edited by JadedSpade_

Just now, JadedSpade_ said:

the name of the IG account was posted in the thread. Please read back some, guys. 

He's already removed the three images though.

I didn't exactly see how the set stands though, as the trees didn't look flat at their tops.

Wow I’m blown away. The only thing I would change is I would add Jonathan, Nancy, and Steve. Aside from that, it’s a perfect set! I can’t believe they even made this set let alone the fact that they completely nailed it

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Wow I’m blown away. The only thing I would change is I would add Jonathan, Nancy, and Steve. Aside from that, it’s a perfect set! I can’t believe they even made this set let alone the fact that they completely nailed it

Those 3 would be fairly easy to do too. Greaser hair for Steve, Ron’s in brown for Jonathan, not sure about Nancy’s though, it’s short but it’s not like the black widow hair, they really need a new ‘neck length’ hairpiece to be honest

they should be fairly easy figures to mix though. I think Marty Mcfly has the ‘sunken eye’ look that Jonathan has. Generous civilian clothes will work too

35 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

The one featured by the YouTube channel Beyond the Brick

Yes, that one. 

1 minute ago, Whovastron said:

Those 3 would be fairly easy to do too. Greaser hair for Steve, Ron’s in brown for Jonathan, not sure about Nancy’s though, it’s short but it’s not like the black widow hair, they really need a new ‘neck length’ hairpiece to be honest

they should be fairly easy figures to mix though. I think Marty Mcfly has the ‘sunken eye’ look that Jonathan has. Generous civilian clothes will work too

Yeah I’ve already been planning how to do them. I’ll probably just use a light brown short pony tail for Nancy. I have the greaser hair from the Ghostbusters ideas set for Steve, and I was thinking the dark tan Ron piece from Luke but I guess maybe it is more light brown. The show is so dark it’s hard to tell sometimes

The set is 44cm/17.5inches wide, looks similar height, but can’t make out the text on that measurement. Seems fairly large, the front image makes it look very small, the back looks much larger though

also, the Christmas lights and letters seem to be a sticker

there also seems to be a lightbrick! It’s at the top of the inside of the ‘regular’ house, lighting it up to differentiate it from the Upside Down. Very clever

Edited by Whovastron

They’ve been taken down from Instagram. I don’t see them anywhere in the legoleaks tag. If anyone happens to have pictures, I’d appreciate it if you could please PM me! 

It almost looks like Will's bed has a cloth blanket.

Joyce's hair I think should have been a little darker. And it's funny they used that hairpiece for Eleven when there's actually an existing hairpiece exactly in the style of the wig she wears.

Overall I really love it and I think this will be a day 1 purchase for me. I hope we get more sets in the future.

Just now, strangely said:

Joyce's hair I think should have been a little darker. And it's funny they used that hairpiece for Eleven when there's actually an existing hairpiece exactly in the style of the wig she wears.

Overall I really love it and I think this will be a day 1 purchase for me. I hope we get more sets in the future.

What hairpiece are you thinking of?

16 minutes ago, Puresh said:

What hairpiece are you thinking of?

17 minutes ago, strangely said:

Also interested in what piece you’re thinking of. Lego really needs a shoulder length hair piece. Eleven, Captain Marvel and Black Widow have all been short changed in the past year due to the lack of one

EDIT: it seems the two half’s of the model are connected by mixel ball joints, so you should be able to detach them and display both next to each other!. Also seems a stand for atleast 4 characters is attached to the logo plaque

Edited by Whovastron

Stop with the requesting of the images. LEGO stores will face severe consequences if these images leak. Don't spread the images.

Edited by Vonsek

2 minutes ago, Vonsek said:

Stop with the requesting of the images. LEGO stores will face severe consequences if these images leak. Don't spread the images.

LEGO trying to figure out the source of the leaks

giphy.gif

The pic is back on Instagram, top of the legoleaks tag!

I’m really interested in seeing how this will be displayed. Not sure it’ll balance from the bottom without additional structuring you can’t see on the front of the box. That being said, it looks good. Not a clear or official picture, but the box art is very nice

Note: There are 2 LEGO and Stranger Things logos in opposite corners of the box, so you can flip it either way you’d like! So cool!