Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Day One–Hellions and Monsters

2 hours ago, Ember Elephant said:

...I think it might just be trying to nitpick what he's said.

... I think he's just read the rules and perhaps assumed that a third party neutral is in the game. 

...I'm on the same assumption that there might be a neutral out there somewhere. What their role or agenda is, I don't know.  

Yes I am nitpicking what he said. What else should I be doing?

He can assume all he likes. But that's not what he said. What he said was what earnt my vote.

h-I will confine my speech h-impediment to fluffy statements to save h-your small brain.

1 hour ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

Can I ask about this? Does it relate to the intercourse discussion or the mechanics discussion?

Sure. Intercouse discussion. 

55 minutes ago, Pierot Parrot said:

BAWK!

Objection, Your Honour hold up, I'm the Honour around here. This Hippo is quite sneakily putting words into my mouth, so I shall find him in contempt of court!

Objection sustained.

I withdraw my statement. The jury is to disregard.

7 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

What was the odd thing the hippo said? It sounds like you're throwing shade, but I thought the hippo called out Braxton like Caldwell and Pierot and now me and maybe Bennet did?

That's what it was. I gooot a wee tiny bit cooonfused.

4 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

h-If people do not like Braxton, Myrtle and Bennett are playing comedy duo.

Myrtle fluffing h-it up and then seemingly commenting on the play, but mixing up the actors. That h-is if it truely is a mix up and not a scummy attempt to deflect attention and cast suspicion

Oooh I'm funny!

Vote: Braxton Bear

Too much certainty for Day ooone.

2 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

I feel like this is a deflection from someone who was called out.  Haydn names Myrtle, so Myrtle votes for Braxton, the other option that Haydn pointed out.  There isn't any thought behind it.  The other thing odd about this vote is that Myrtle intentionally left out the fact that Haydn voted for Braxton.  So Myrtle is actually voting with Haydn but doesn't really seem to want us to pick up on that.

Vote: Myrtle Monkey

Braxton's comments about the neutral display a lot of certainty, but the only certainty that anyone could have is if they were a neutral themselves.  Our host called out that there are two mafia factions.  It's reasonable for someone less familiar with convention to see that that Third Party characters are also called out and for someone to assume that they exist.  Personally, I think that people are reading too much into Braxton's comment there and those accusing him for that are just being lazy.  Myrtle appears to be the laziest offender.

6 hours ago, Braxton Bear said:

Deflect? Merely figurative. I figured seeing the neutral being stated right out at the front and is a possibility. Why is it not possible. 

I will retaliate back and putting my vote into good use. 

Vote Haydn Hippo

Since I don't have any better or constructive for a townie to do. Might as well start the lynch early. 

Being expressive doesn't mean it is not helping. It just even Day 1 and I figured the vote is the best way to figure things along the way. 

This from Braxton is something different.  There's nothing helpful here.  The vote is retaliatory with nothing to really explain why Haydn is scummy.  Calling your behavior townie doesn't make it so.  Voting only helps if you're going to explain your vote beyond "Might as well start the lynch".  Why this lynch?

On a slightly different note... that fabric for the bonnet isn't made from some kind of tortilla, is it?  I do love me a good wrap.  Might be better to take Whitby up on the fried chicken offer instead.  I wouldn't want to eat Pernilla, no matter how delicious she looks, if she's some kind of oracular pig.  Whitby?

7 hours ago, Braxton Bear said:

I will retaliate back and putting my vote into good use. 

Vote Haydn Hippo

Since I don't have any better or constructive for a townie to do. Might as well start the lynch early. 

Being expressive doesn't mean it is not helping. It just even Day 1 and I figured the vote is the best way to figure things along the way. 

Is this a revenge vote? Why do you think Haydn is scummy? What has he said that you think is suspicious? No one is saying what you said isn't possible. It's just the certainty with which you said it came across as odd.

6 hours ago, Brewer Bunny said:

Ok so you did comment on the cow while I was writing. Thank you for giving us some thoughts. 

Did he? Cadwell only really agreed with what someone said. And even then he didn't expand or analyse anything. There's something about your post that doesn't add up at all. You're desperate to hear Cadwell's many thoughts on Cleo yet his one sentence answer seems to satisfy you.

All that said I'm not sure whether I think Cadwell is scum. Normally when a scum is called out for not contributing their next to move is to immediately analyse any discussion available to make themselves look helpful. Which Caldwell has not done. At the moment I'm more inlcined to vote for Myrtle. Leevi made a good point about a possible deflection but her reasoning for voting for Braxton seem somewhat weak. The only thing going for her hear is that his statement was said with "certainty". As far as I am aware I don't see how the scum would know of the existence of a third party on Day One. 

1 hour ago, Leevi Lion said:

On a slightly different note... that fabric for the bonnet isn't made from some kind of tortilla, is it?  I do love me a good wrap.  Might be better to take Whitby up on the fried chicken offer instead.  I wouldn't want to eat Pernilla, no matter how delicious she looks, if she's some kind of oracular pig.  Whitby?

Fried chicken wraps coming up! Lettuce, cheese, guacamole and salsa will also be provided as well. Any other takers on the wraps?

29 minutes ago, Whitby Walrus said:

At the moment I'm more inlcined to vote for Myrtle. Leevi made a good point about a possible deflection but her reasoning for voting for Braxton seem somewhat weak. The only thing going for her here is that his statement was said with "certainty". As far as I am aware I don't see how the scum would know of the existence of a third party on Day One. 

But that is the thing. He did not say third party, he said four.

It seems like he's counting the monsters and hellions as seperate entities. Meaning that to him, a neutral party would be a fourth group. Which he (likely) would not do if town and (likely) would do if one or other of the scum teams. I take your point about "how would he know?", but why then did he not just say he overstated and that it is not definitely going to be a four way fight?

Maybe I am getting tunnel vision on this, but none of his responses have really addressed the issue and have in fact made him seem more scummy, as others admit.

h-hrmph! h-I will h-have h-one h-of Caldwell's chicken sandwiches. h-And make h-it snappy!

11 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

I think this modification goes all the way back to a case called def v. Bob (2019), in which the plaintiff alleged he had the right to win but the defendant didn't really want him to. We have this modification in the Autumn Falls Civil & Criminal Code to avoid falling foul of that case law in the future.

The flavour to your posts makes it difficult for me to understand you. Can you please explain that again more plainly? 

9 hours ago, Braxton Bear said:

I agree with Leevi and Whitby and even yourself that you've not really said anything constructive, and I don't understand how you're starting the lynch early if you're the second person to vote.

4 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

What's what it was? :wacko: I still don't get what you were actually trying to say. What was the odd thing the hippo said?

I still don't much like how Braxton rammed that "us, townies" bit on the end of that sentence in his post, and he also hasn't really said anything much about the rest of the town along with the certainty thing we're all talking about so I 

2 hours ago, Leevi Lion said:

On a slightly different note... that fabric for the bonnet isn't made from some kind of tortilla, is it? 

It's made from the finest silk, which is also delicious. Mmeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh! I will happily sell you some to either wear or munch on, although some of it might be pre-chewed..

52 minutes ago, Haydn Hippo said:

It seems like he's counting the monsters and hellions as seperate entities. Meaning that to him, a neutral party would be a fourth group. Which he (likely) would not do if town and (likely) would do if one or other of the scum teams. I take your point about "how would he know?", but why then did he not just say he overstated and that it is not definitely going to be a four way fight?

Maybe I am getting tunnel vision on this, but none of his responses have really addressed the issue and have in fact made him seem more scummy, as others admit.

This logic seems flawed to me - as far as I can see, there are three or four factions at play here - (1) villagers, (2) monsters, (3) hellions and (possibly) (4) third party.  I don't see how you jump to the conclusion that scum would view the two scum factions as a single group, unless you have information that the rest of us aren't privy to?

Furthermore, any certainty from Braxton about there being a fourth group would suggest that Braxton is the third party, not one of the scum factions.  As pointed out already, scum would not know with any certainty that a third party was in play.

Either way, there is enough I think to suggest that Braxton is not necessarily aligned to the villagers, therefore:

Vote Braxton Bear  

Just now, Ronan Rabbit said:

This logic seems flawed to me - as far as I can see, there are three or four factions at play here - (1) villagers, (2) monsters, (3) hellions and (possibly) (4) third party.  I don't see how you jump to the conclusion that scum would view the two scum factions as a single group, unless you have information that the rest of us aren't privy to?

Furthermore, any certainty from Braxton about there being a fourth group would suggest that Braxton is the third party, not one of the scum factions.  As pointed out already, scum would not know with any certainty that a third party was in play.

Either way, there is enough I think to suggest that Braxton is not necessarily aligned to the villagers.

You will need to read that again. I am saying the exact opposite! Only scum would view the two scum factions as different groups!

1 minute ago, Haydn Hippo said:

You will need to read that again. I am saying the exact opposite! Only scum would view the two scum factions as different groups!

No, I read it right.  I don't understand why you think town would not view the two scum teams as separate groups.  Or asked differently, why would only scum treat the two scum teams as different groups?

They are both scum, but two different teams.

4 minutes ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

No, I read it right.  I don't understand why you think town would not view the two scum teams as separate groups.  Or asked differently, why would only scum treat the two scum teams as different groups?

They are both scum, but two different teams.

Because, Hellion or monster, they are all scum, they all need to be lynched, they will all kill town. I do not care which group a scum comes from and I highly doubt that we will find out the allegiance of a scum before we lynch them.

Can you tell me why it would matter which team a scum comes from?

All scum need to be lynched - we're in agreement on that.  But that was not the reason I questioned you.  Rather, it was the logic you used to point to Braxton as potential scum that I though was flawed.

Whew, I finally made it. Somehow after listening to the Sheepdog, I got lost on the backside of the temple. Took a while to find the rest of you again. 

20 hours ago, Cleo Cow said:

Are we going to start lynching eachotter now, only because Schaefer Sheepdog has "a feeling"?

Nonsense, I say. Show us evidence of this so-called evil, before we do anything irrational. Evidence first, then irrational.

I was going to cite the pictures as evidence for you, since in these events, the words of the Sheepdog are truth and unquestionable, but you wouldn't trust that since there's no clues in the pictures, right?

1 hour ago, Haydn Hippo said:

h-hrmph! h-I will h-have h-one h-of Caldwell's chicken sandwiches. h-And make h-it snappy!

At first, catching up, I thought everyone was doing the usual "nitpick one tiny thing and jump on it, since there's nothing else to do on day 1" thing about the "4 parties" comment. And we probably are. But this here is the first decent reasoning to show there might be something to it. I don't get all "woo, they are clearly scum" when someone isn't wishy washy enough in their statements. But yeah, until there's some reason to, I don't look at the monsters and hellions separately. They all need to hang. Speaking of, I need to get those gallows built...

When he first said "definitely four sides" he could have just been getting carried away. Others have offered that defence of him, but he hasn't offered it himself.

I figured it was worth prodding him about, especially with his need to clarify that he was town.

I would just like him to explain what the Hervi he actually meant. Is it all a fuss over nothing because all he was saying was he really wanted a four person sex romp with Brewer, Pierot and Bennett?!? If so, why not just say that? Instead he slaps me and calls me thirsty, voting for me for the sole reason that I asked a reasonable question. 

Sure my logic could be flawed, or just badly explained, but that does not change that he has an open question to answer. 

My logic flows from this observation, almost every other villager here, when discussing the possible existence of a neutral party, refers to them as a third party. I.e. 1.Town 2.Scum 3.possible Neutral. No one else seems to view the scum as seperate.

So. Why does Braxton seem to do something no one else is doing, talking about a four way? Is it because he is scum or for some other reason?

16 minutes ago, Pascha Poodle said:

But yeah, until there's some reason to, I don't look at the monsters and hellions separately. They all need to hang. Speaking of, I need to get those gallows built...

Before you hang someone, you need to vote, Pasha.

3 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

^^THIS^^

@Braxton Bear the suspicion against you for stating the game mechanics as a four way vs a three way could be easily countered with minimal effort from you. Pray tell, why have you failed at this simple task?

I am aware that a Day One lynch is important. While my vote for Caldwell was mostly to just say that he needed to focus instead of talking about ham sandwiches, it seems to have worked as he's now talking about Braxton.

You might be getting a bit of tunnel vision on this idea while it could have been that Braxton might have just misspoke. While, yes, the Hellions and the Monsters are both scum that need to be lynched, they are on different teams. While to us it might seem that all of the scum are put together in one team, in reality they aren't. If this wasn't explicitly said to us in the opening post, then there would be major cause for concern for him bringing up that there are two scum teams. 

I mean suppose I'm being slightly contradictory to what I said at the start of my post. I don't want Braxton to be lynched for what I think is just him misspeaking however I'm all for a Day One lynch to analyse vote patterns. At this point, nobody else seems to have done anything glaring or obvious. People have been fluffing about, but that's usual Day One nonsense. The Braxton lynch seems to be the only one that's gaining any real traction, even if it's one that I don't really agree with. 

Unvote: Caldwell Crocodile

The retaliatory vote doesn't help either. 

11 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

BAWK!

Objection, Your Honour hold up, I'm the Honour around here. This Hippo is quite sneakily putting words into my mouth, so I shall find him in contempt of court!

Or perhaps the mechanics of intercourse discussion?

Why would Haydn be so touchy about a possible third party before someone confidently asserted the existence of such party?

You folded fairly quickly there. Caldwell took a long time to come out and say "yeah I guess what Cleo said was a bit weird" after several other people (including this ~fabulous~ magistrate-about-town) had already commented on her statement. Per the terms of AFC3, I shall Vote: Brewer Bunny.

BAWK!

5 hours ago, Whitby Walrus said:

Is this a revenge vote? Why do you think Haydn is scummy? What has he said that you think is suspicious? No one is saying what you said isn't possible. It's just the certainty with which you said it came across as odd.

Did he? Cadwell only really agreed with what someone said. And even then he didn't expand or analyse anything. There's something about your post that doesn't add up at all. You're desperate to hear Cadwell's many thoughts on Cleo yet his one sentence answer seems to satisfy you.

Just wanted to acknowledge that Caldwell had made a post while I was writing my thoughts. I still wanted more out of him, I just thought I should mention that he had given some thought.

Seems to be quite a lot happening. I am a bit busy but I will try to read into this more in a little bit and see what I agree with or disagree with. 

BAWK!

5 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

The flavour to your posts makes it difficult for me to understand you. Can you please explain that again more plainly?

It is (I think) related to the same pirate movie that Ronan Rabbit watched. There was one scum left and one townie left, and the Captain on the ship said the scum won. There was some argument about it and the Cap'n resolved to change the rules in future. This came up also in my exams at law school, which I passed with flying colours, because I am a parrot with bright plumage and definitely not a human furry who likes 3-ways.

6 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Ronan Rabbit has said it already, but you are getting tunnel vision. Schaefer Sheepdog announced the existence of three parties: one town and two mafia. Now, Hellions and Monsters are both mafia, but they are still separately-named parties. In which case a third party would necessarily actually be the fourth party in this situation. I think you're reading too much into what Braxton said. Now, how Braxton said it, with great certainty? That is concerning.

15 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

information given by voting patterns

1 hour ago, Ember Elephant said:

'm all for a Day One lynch to analyse vote patterns.

Haydn and Ember have the same take here. The value of lynching is to have concrete information about a person's alignment. The value of lynching is not to provide voting patterns, which we can ascertain even without a lynch. For example, Braxton Bear has not been lynched yet but I am concerned that people are sheeping (or is it hippo-ing?) an easy lynch led by Haydn and his tunnel vision.

1 hour ago, Ember Elephant said:

The Braxton lynch seems to be the only one that's gaining any real traction, even if it's one that I don't really agree with.

The Braxton lynch has only four votes (I think) at the moment - you don't have to vote for him if you don't think he's guilty. *huh*

7 hours ago, Whitby Walrus said:

Fried chicken wraps coming up! Lettuce, cheese, guacamole and salsa will also be provided as well. Any other takers on the wraps?

I'd like one please, but could you put a bit of cuttlefish in mine?

BAWK!

12 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Yes I am nitpicking what he said. What else should I be doing?

He can assume all he likes. But that's not what he said. What he said was what earnt my vote.

h-I will confine my speech h-impediment to fluffy statements to save h-your small brain.

Sure. Intercouse discussion. 

Objection sustained.

I withdraw my statement. The jury is to disregard.

Love to see how the votes pile up on me and that's what made it so enjoyable. I voted against you, simply is to retaliate you. Noticing the trend on others jumping onto your bandwagon signal rather scummy feeling to me like a well coordinated attack. So, if you wish to nitpick me. Fine by me. I stand by my pawy ground. 

11 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

Oooh I'm funny!

Bandwagon (1) without any substance. Or simply being directed to do your task. 

6 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

I still don't much like how Braxton rammed that "us, townies" bit on the end of that sentence in his post, and he also hasn't really said anything much about the rest of the town along with the certainty thing we're all talking about so I 

To get along and being claim to be townie is equally perceived as manipulative. Bandwagon (2)

5 hours ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

Either way, there is enough I think to suggest that Braxton is not necessarily aligned to the villagers, therefore:

Vote Braxton Bear  

Simply pointing out the four main factions equate to scummy? Aren't you another scummy rabbit? Bandwagon (3)

When he first said "definitely four sides" he could have just been getting carried away. Others have offered that defence of him, but he hasn't offered it himself.

I figured it was worth prodding him about, especially with his need to clarify that he was town.

I would just like him to explain what the Hervi he actually meant. Is it all a fuss over nothing because all he was saying was he really wanted a four person sex romp with Brewer, Pierot and Bennett?!? If so, why not just say that? Instead he slaps me and calls me thirsty, voting for me for the sole reason that I asked a reasonable question. 

Sure my logic could be flawed, or just badly explained, but that does not change that he has an open question to answer. 

My logic flows from this observation, almost every other villager here, when discussing the possible existence of a neutral party, refers to them as a third party. I.e. 1.Town 2.Scum 3.possible Neutral. No one else seems to view the scum as seperate.

So. Why does Braxton seem to do something no one else is doing, talking about a four way? Is it because he is scum or for some other reason?

My logic is as crystal as it is. No point deferring my logic and I will rather let the bandwagon spell the results for itself in order Day 1 to move on. 

3 hours ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

^^THIS^^

@Braxton Bear the suspicion against you for stating the game mechanics as a four way vs a three way could be easily countered with minimal effort from you. Pray tell, why have you failed at this simple task?

Yawn. Simply stating the obvious is an act of suspicion. How dumb... Bandwagon (4) 

I am aware that a Day One lynch is important. While my vote for Caldwell was mostly to just say that he needed to focus instead of talking about ham sandwiches, it seems to have worked as he's now talking about Braxton.

You might be getting a bit of tunnel vision on this idea while it could have been that Braxton might have just misspoke. While, yes, the Hellions and the Monsters are both scum that need to be lynched, they are on different teams. While to us it might seem that all of the scum are put together in one team, in reality they aren't. If this wasn't explicitly said to us in the opening post, then there would be major cause for concern for him bringing up that there are two scum teams. 

I mean suppose I'm being slightly contradictory to what I said at the start of my post. I don't want Braxton to be lynched for what I think is just him misspeaking however I'm all for a Day One lynch to analyse vote patterns. At this point, nobody else seems to have done anything glaring or obvious. People have been fluffing about, but that's usual Day One nonsense. The Braxton lynch seems to be the only one that's gaining any real traction, even if it's one that I don't really agree with. 

Unvote: Caldwell Crocodile

The retaliatory vote doesn't help either. 

It all started with a nitpick and so by it. Everyone jumps on. 

I said my piece.. Bandwagon (5)

Once the bandwagon is on, nothing beats the rain. Bring it on, bitches. 

7 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

but why then did he not just say he overstated and that it is not definitely going to be a four way fight?

That’s a fair point. But instead of saying any of this Braxton simply went on the attack and voted for another player. He hasn’t addressed the specific accusations aimed at him.

I The Braxton lynch seems to be the only one that's gaining any real traction, even if it's one that I don't really agree with. 

I’m not particularly fond of this statement because it feels like you could then easily backtrack and distance youself from the lynch on Day 2 if the lynch were to go wrong. 

52 minutes ago, Pierot Parrot said:

Ronan Rabbit has said it already, but you are getting tunnel vision. Schaefer Sheepdog announced the existence of three parties: one town and two mafia. Now, Hellions and Monsters are both mafia, but they are still separately-named parties. In which case a third party would necessarily actually be the fourth party in this situation. I think you're reading too much into what Braxton said. Now, how Braxton said it, with great certainty? That is concerning.

I agree with the analysis and I think with the certainty comes 3 options:

1.) He knows this because he is neutral. (But then why would he out himself in public?)

2.) He simply assumed that the mention of a third party means there has to be one. (Which I think is the most likely option)

3.) He’s a scum trying to stir up confusion.

54 minutes ago, Pierot Parrot said:

I'd like one please, but could you put a bit of cuttlefish in mine?

BAWK!

Absolutely. An excellent choice I might add.

Vote Tally

Braxton Bear: 6 (Haydn Hippo, Myrtle Monkey, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, Caldwell Crocodile, Ember Elephant)
Haydn Hippo: 1 (Braxton Bear)
Cleo Cow: 1 (Brewer Bunny)
Brewer Bunny: 1 (Pierot Parrot)
Myrtle Monkey: 2 (Leevi Lion. Whitby Walrus)

With 15 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

25 hours remain in Day One.

16 hours ago, Hinckley said:

15 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

13 hours ago, Leevi Lion said:

11 hours ago, Whitby Walrus said:

10 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

9 hours ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

Vote Braxton Bear  

7 hours ago, Caldwell Crocodile said:

6 hours ago, Ember Elephant said:

1 hour ago, Braxton Bear said:

Love to see how the votes pile up on me and that's what made it so enjoyable. I voted against you, simply is to retaliate you. Noticing the trend on others jumping onto your bandwagon signal rather scummy feeling to me like a well coordinated attack. So, if you wish to nitpick me. Fine by me. I stand by my pawy ground. 

To get along and being claim to be townie is equally perceived as manipulative. Bandwagon (2)

Simply pointing out the four main factions equate to scummy? Aren't you another scummy rabbit? Bandwagon (3)

My logic is as crystal as it is. No point deferring my logic and I will rather let the bandwagon spell the results for itself in order Day 1 to move on. 

Yawn. Simply stating the obvious is an act of suspicion. How dumb... Bandwagon (4) 

I'm willing to unvote for you, because I think you're being tunnel visioned.

In fact, Unvote: Braxton Bear

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

Vote Tally

Braxton Bear: 5 (Haydn Hippo, Myrtle Monkey, Gracie Goat, Ronan Rabbit, Caldwell Crocodile)
Haydn Hippo: 1 (Braxton Bear)
Cleo Cow: 1 (Brewer Bunny)
Brewer Bunny: 1 (Pierot Parrot)
Myrtle Monkey: 2 (Leevi Lion. Whitby Walrus)

With 15 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

24 hours remain in Day One.

7 hours ago, Haydn Hippo said:

Yes, I do. It's coming below. Patience, Hippo. 

2 hours ago, Braxton Bear said:

While I certainly will evaluate today's votes in relationship to votes on coming days, I'm not sure how much value there is. Everyone (scum AND town) likes to jump on a bandwagon on day 1 since there's so little else to go on. 

I was considering voting for you, Bear, but not for the "4 way" part of your talking today. And I don't think stating you're town in the same post was scummy either. I've said things like that in past adventures. Instead, I was going to do it for the retaliatory vote you made. However, I don't think anything you've done is actually lynch-worthy, and I don't want to be the 6th or 7th vote on you. Were there just a couple, I'd probably have voted Bear.

Instead, I'm going to 

Vote: Huxley Horse

since he hasn't bothered to show his face at all around here today. 

3 hours ago, Braxton Bear said:

Your logic really isn't crystal.  If it was, people wouldn't be bandwagonning.  It seems unlikely that all these folks are scum, but all you've done here is yell at them without providing any indication of how you feel about their actual behaviors.

1 hour ago, Pascha Poodle said:

Instead, I'm going to 

Vote: Huxley Horse

since he hasn't bothered to show his face at all around here today. 

No comments on any of the candidates other than Braxton already voted on?  Just a vote to get Huxley to show up?

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

Myrtle Monkey: 1 (Leevi Lion. Whitby Walrus)

2, maybe?

11 hours ago, Whitby Walrus said:

Yum!

10 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

It's made from the finest silk, which is also delicious. Mmeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh! I will happily sell you some to either wear or munch on, although some of it might be pre-chewed..

Uh... I think I'll pass.