Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Day One–Hellions and Monsters

Players (in their anonymous character accounts) only please!!!

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

Rules

(Deviations from the EB standard Mafia rules are in bold blue. Modified clauses have been struck through.)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Villagers (Town) or the Hellions (Mafia) or the Monsters (Mafia). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town must eliminate any other threats and control 50% of the village or nothing can prevent this from occurring. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

1a. This is an anonymous game and you may only post in your character account sent to you by the host. Be sure to check before you post that you are in your anonymous account and not in your main Eurobricks account.

1b. Those who are allowed to communicate in private should not reveal their true identities to each other, either.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. A majority being reached will not end the day. The day will continue for the full 72 hours and any majority vote that is reached can be overturned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves. Unless otherwise noted in your role PM, players can target the same player two nights in a row or themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Similarly, you may not directly quote any communications that were sent to you by other players in the game. If you wish to reveal private communications, these must also be paraphrased. 

5a. The Role PM is structured for every player in this way:

Character: Character name (player)

Affiliation: Villager (Town) or Hellions (Scum) or Monsters (Scum) or third-party (Neutral)

Role: [Either the details of a Night Action or] Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

6a. Only specific players are allowed to communicate outside of the day thread. These players are only allowed to communicate with each other during the Night phase of the game. As reporting of Night Action results to each other may be hindered by time zones, this allowable communication period will last until voting opens in the Day thread.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

NPC

schaefer_tn.jpg

Schaefer Sheepdog, Lawspeaker

palma_tn.jpg

Palma Pig, Scribe

pernilla_tn.jpg

Pernilla, Badass

Characters

bennett_tn.jpg

Bennett Bulldog, Cheftain

braxton_tn.jpg

Braxton Bear, Blacksmith

brewer_tn.jpg

Brewer Bunny, Trauma Therapist

caldwell_tn.jpg

Caldwell Crocodile, Fisherman

cleo_tn.jpg

Cleo Cow, Coin Minter

ember_tn.jpg

Ember Elephant, Explorer

gracie_tn.jpg

Gracie Goat, Silk Merchant

haydn_tn.jpg

Haydn Hippo, Dishwasher

huxley_tn.jpg

Huxley Horse, Farmer

leevi_tn.jpg

Leevi Lion, Bricklayer

myrtle_tn.jpg

Myrtle Monkey, Seamstress

pascha_tn.jpg

Pascha Poodle, Carpenter

pierot_tn.jpg

Pierot Parrot, Magistrate

ronan_tn.jpg

Ronan Rabbit, Bread Merchant

whitby_tn.jpg

Whitby Walrus, Cook

**Occupations are strictly for players to have fun with their characters.

"Mumble Of Concern"

How dreadful our wonderful village has to deal with this nonsense. I assure you all I am here if any of you feel scared and need a nice talk with. Don't worry I have a permit...sort of. 

BAWK!

I found my magistrate's license! It was actually hiding underneath the wig I wear when I magister it up.

Now what's this about Hellions and Monsters? As far as I know, nobody has filed paperwork in my office for authorization to form a mafia. I take exception to this egregious usurpation of the legal structures of Autumn Falls, and we must eradicate all instances of incorrect form-filing in our beautiful Forest!

BAWK!

I do not like the sound of this at all with Hellions and Monsters to deal with! Mmeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh!

1 hour ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

Oooh nooo! There's a Pernilla! And it looks like she doesn't have clooothes! Shall I sew a little booonnet up?

I think that's a great idea, and I can sell you the 20-50 yards of silk you'll want for that. 

2 hours ago, Myrtle Monkey said:

Oooh nooo! There's a Pernilla! And it looks like she doesn't have clooothes! Shall I sew a little booonnet up?

Pernilla looks a little on the thin side.  I can offer some stale perfectly edible bread at a discount.

h-I h-had not realised h-our town was so beautiful. h-Although h-it will be h-a shame to h-have to say goodbye to some h-of h-you. Perhaps you can h-hand h-your mafia licences back h-in h-and come back to being normal townspeople.

Brewer, do h-you have somewhere soft h-I can rest my head? h-I do feel h-a bout of concerned mumbles h-is due.

23 minutes ago, Leevi Lion said:

Pernilla looks delicious!

How dare you suggest such a thing. What's next? Eating our fellow selves?

*trumpet*

I've come across many things in my travels across the five and a half seas, but never anything such as this. Proposing to eat an NPC, that's madness!

4 hours ago, Gracie Goat said:

I think that's a great idea, and I can sell you the 20-50 yards of silk you'll want for that. 

Do you have it in gooold?

3 hours ago, Ronan Rabbit said:

Pernilla looks a little on the thin side.  I can offer some stale perfectly edible bread at a discount.

Can I make a sweater with the bread?

27 minutes ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

Ah, so we’ve got a good ole 3-way going here. 

That... doesn’t sound right. 

A good ole 3-way conflict. That’s better. 

I prefer the former, though we should probably wait until the conflict is over. 

Leevi! Caldwell!

h-Everyone knows we do not eat pig! Ask Whitby, h-I h-am sure he will cook h-you h-up some nice pork crackling h-or crispy bacon h-or h-even h-a h-ham sandwich.

5 hours ago, Bennett Bulldog said:

Ah, so we’ve got a good ole 3-way going here. 

It could be a 4-way if we have a neutral party.

3 hours ago, Pierot Parrot said:

Not chicken, are you? :tongue:

Chicken?  Where?  :moar:

That's going to be real menacing to have two different kinds of scums among the fabulastic villagers... Not to mention the neutral... which I hope he/she will align with us, townies. 

This will definitely be a four way corner fight. So, fight, fight! Oh, this is Day 1.... 

Pernilla, aren't you the cutest among us... 

39 minutes ago, Braxton Bear said:

Not to mention the neutral... which I hope he/she will align with us, townies.

This will definitely be a four way corner fight. So, fight, fight! Oh, this is Day 1.

H-oh dear Braxton. h-You are h-a silly bear h-are h-you not? 

Not h-one but two missteps h-in h-only h-your second speech.

First you h-are definite about the h-existence h-of h-a neutral, something suggested h-only passingly by Leevi.

h-And h-you feel the need to clarify that h-you h-are town h-as h-an h-afterthought to saying h-"us". 

Plus, h-we know h-what day h-it h-is, reminding h-us h-is h-only the h-appearance h-of h-helpfulness.