Sign in to follow this  
smazmats

Hello!

Hello! My name is Mika and I'm from the USA. I mostly make Saturn V scaled rockets as well as some sci-fi stuff on the side. I've been a long time lurker here (I got really into the andromeda's gates storyline a bit back and still have some M.A.N.T.I.S. and Octan stuff hanging around but never had the time to post it). While technically I made this account almost ten years ago with the intention of doing pirate stuff which is actually how I discovered EB, I totally forgot about it until now. Also Is it possible to change my outdated username? I would like to make it consistent with my Flickr name "MuscoviteSandwich".

Edited by smazmats

Welcome to Eurobricks! :laugh:

I think you have to reach 500 posts before being able to change your username. 

Wecome to EB (kinda), Black-Brick/MuscoviteSandwich!  Glad to have you here and de-lurked.  Happy building!  :classic:

On 4/21/2019 at 11:00 PM, Black-Brick said:

Hello! My name is Micah and I'm from the USA. I mostly make Saturn V scaled rockets as well as some sci-fi stuff on the side. I've been a long time lurker here (I got really into the andromeda's gates storyline a bit back and still have some M.A.N.T.I.S. and Octan stuff hanging around but never had the time to post it). While technically I made this account almost ten years ago with the intention of doing pirate stuff which is actually how I discovered EB, I totally forgot about it until now. Also Is it possible to change my outdated username? I would like to make it consistent with my Flickr name "MuscoviteSandwich".

Welcome MuscoviteSandwich, pleased to meet you.

I must say that Black-Brick is more catchy lol.