Eoin had not anticipated the journey to his castle to be so eventful. One of the more memorable times, was when he had stayed the night at the home of one of his old friends from the army. His friend, Erdan, had taken up residence in an old abandoned tower located just east of Falkidalr. One day during his stay at the tower, Eoin was just waking up when he heard a great commotion going on outside! After he went outside he saw a group of orcs coming to assault the tower! Apparently the orcs didn't want him getting to his castle that was situated in the mountains close to the orc marshes...

AoM tower phase 2

AoM tower phase 2

AoM tower phase 2

AoM tower phase 2

Nice little scene.  I like the rockwork and landscaping.  The building is interesting.  I like the use of tiles and cheese slopes on the walls.  Nice roof technique too.  The figs are posed great, nice action scene.  

11 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Nice little scene.  I like the rockwork and landscaping.  The building is interesting.  I like the use of tiles and cheese slopes on the walls.  Nice roof technique too.  The figs are posed great, nice action scene.  

Thanks, rock work is my favorite thing :classic:

8 hours ago, The Last of Nergoue said:

Great moc!, the landscaping and rockwork are both very well done. I really enjoy the fact that the pillars on the side of the building slope out with the rockwork. 

Thanks, the pillars are just leaning against the rocks but this has been a very fun build :classic:

2 hours ago, de Gothia said:

Lovely rocks and minifigs and the posings of the minifigs! Great work!

Thank you! The minifigs were one of my favourite parts, glad to hear you like them :dsweet:

Outstanding!  Love the color choices here.  The dark blue accents with the greys and tans are awesome.  I like the mix of traditional and SNOT stone work, too--it's a nice departure from the studs up that is seen a lot.  The sand green and dark green work well together, which I hadn't really considered for small patches like this before.  The minifig posing is spot on.  A lovely little build all the way through.  Look forward to more!

Great composition with the two cliffs framing a small stream :thumbup: I like how you include a stone foundation below the wood tower, but the stack of 1x1 round bricks in bley at the tower corners look a bit out of place to me.

On 5/2/2019 at 7:18 PM, Grover said:

Outstanding!  Love the color choices here.  The dark blue accents with the greys and tans are awesome.  I like the mix of traditional and SNOT stone work, too--it's a nice departure from the studs up that is seen a lot.  The sand green and dark green work well together, which I hadn't really considered for small patches like this before.  The minifig posing is spot on.  A lovely little build all the way through.  Look forward to more!

Thank you!

9 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

Great composition with the two cliffs framing a small stream :thumbup: I like how you include a stone foundation below the wood tower, but the stack of 1x1 round bricks in bley at the tower corners look a bit out of place to me.

Thanks! :dsweet:I had thought that the stack of round bricks was necessary because if it was not there the overhang from the rest of the tower looked a little odd. However, I probably could build the cliff a little bigger to get rid of the overhang.