Wow looks really good, maybe just a bit to long and I don't really care for those tires. Not sure which ones would be better though, also like the handlebar piece as windscreen. Still amazing build, enough so that I may try my hand at recreating it. 

Thank you very much both Lego Train and Johnny.

Actually the funny thing about proportions is that a real F1 car is even longer. You can see by yourself if you look at the picture below. I reduced it on purpose cause when you work on minifig scale you have always to find the right compromise between realism and appeal. The "windscreen" piece obviously is the HALO.

Still thank you for your appreciation.

077e7845ed747f55c2e8450c2af0b9f7.jpg

This looks really good! In fact, my first MOC was an F1 Ferrari, based on one released by Lego in 2005. The proportions are great and I especially like the back spoiler. Although it's a great part usage, the halo looks a tad small, but that's forgivable given the cute alternative you've used! Great job and let's hope they do as good of a job as you have!

On 4/20/2019 at 11:05 PM, Roberto7g said:

My special rendition of Ferrari SF90 Mission Winnow.

https://forum.brickset.com/discussion/24340/f1-custom-stickers-collection-2016-1990-2006#latest

jkc4izodsxqz.jpg

More to come..

Hi, I agree with paupadros, the halo is effectively too short. You can use black technic connectors to make it longer.

BTW I make f1 cars too. This is the link to mine. 

Hi, I do not speak English but. One question, how to make the stikers for the lego car?

Edited by Carlosbricks