Hinckley

The Forest 3 Mafia Confirmation & Discussion Thread

The day conclusion will not be posted until some time after the 24 hour mark. I should be able to get Day Five up shortly thereafter.

I'm home!! I'm working on the Day Four conclusion now. Then I'm going to my rowing class. Then I'll work on the Day Five thread until it's done. So everything should be done within the next... 6 hours?? Hopefully, day conclusion up in less than two. We will see. Thank you all for your patience. :wub:

The Day Four conclusion is up.

Taking me a little longer than expected for Day Five. Another hour? I think...

I apologize to those that are waiting on me. I'm working as hard as I can but I suck at estimating time. 30 more minutes at the most... :blush:

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Leevi Lion for participating in The Forest III! Your energy was greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

Apologies for the lack of a cut scene today. I've had a very long day. I'll make up for it tomorrow.

While I am working on the day conclusion, I have no guarantee that it will be up tonight. Sorry for the delay. Better to check in tomorrow. Thank you!

So, in the mean time, thank you to Brewer Bunny for playing!

Day Five conclusion is up. Day Six should be up in about 4-5 hours from now.

Thank you to Ember Elephant! Appreciate you playing the game. :thumbup:

Thank you to Bennett Bulldog! I appreciate you playing the game.

A quick note on proxy voting: While I haven't played for a few years, it was once pretty standard on EB. Perhaps it made its way out due to it not being in the standard rules, but it was used in order to accommodate people who might be traveling, have an emergency or who are hindered by time zones while a day end is approaching and new information is being revealed. There may be a lot that frustrates people about the mechanics in this game, but don't let proxy voting get to you. It's not a big deal.

I am taking pictures for the conclusion now. It may be 12 hours (or perhaps a little longer) until I am able to post. Maybe I'll get it posted before I go to bed tonight, but I highly doubt that.

Apologies for the delay. I need a couple more hours. So sorry. Thank you for your patience.